ADVERTISEMENT

Ohio State

BoilerMitch 13

True Freshman
Apr 23, 2022
God bless them!! If Notre Dame had won that game, they were likely making the playoff and favored in every other game. As upset as I've been about Purdue, Ohio State breaking Notre Dame's heart and making them a long shot for the CFO now felt like a Purdue win!! I've been smiling ever since Ohio State scored that winning touchdown!! Obviously I'll be rooting for Purdue October 14th, but other than that I might as well make The OSU my secondary school and live vicariously through my them and all my friends out here who went there or are from Columbus lol. Hell of a coaching job by Ryan Day. After watching Purdue, it's mind blowing to watch such a high level played and coached football game like that. Here's to hoping we get our big commitment and this class all sticks and signs and that Walters and the rest get into a groove once they have some of their own/better players. I still think the future is bright for Purdue, but it's so frustrating knowing we are a handful of coaching decisions and plays away from being 4-0 or 3-1. We were good enough to sin each of those games.

Iowa, Nebraska, Illinois, NW, IU and Minnesota are beatable if we can get it together and play disciplined football and get better on 3rd down on both sides of the ball and stop with penalties and turnovers. And if our defense plays decent consistently.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News