ADVERTISEMENT

Notable Purdue-Interest Week 7 Games

amarcott

All-American
Sep 11, 2011
I'll be watching Minnesota-Illinois at noon, Wisconsin-MSU late afternoon, and the Purdue game at night.

Saturday Oct 15

12:00pm EST - #10 Penn State @ #5 Michigan - Fox

No direct Purdue interest, but it'd make Purdue's opener loss look even more acceptable if Penn State becomes a legit CFP contender with a win here. Also, screw Harbaugh.

12:00pm EST - Minnesota @ #24 Illinois - BTN

This game should have huge ramifications on the West race, although it's hard to tell who to root for here. I guess Minnesota since Purdue already has the tie-breaker over them. It'd also be nice to know Illinois isn't a legit ranked opponent. Minnesota are 6.5-point favorites on the road.

3:30pm EST - Maryland @ Indiana - ESPN2

Maryland are big favorites here, 11.5 points. Might be nice to watch a Hoosier thrashing. Maryland should be pissed with how the game against Purdue went (although I'm not sure they actually got screwed on anything objectively).

4:00pm EST - Wisconsin @ Michigan State - Fox

I'm rooting for Michigan State in this game literally just for the hope that Wisconsin is bad actually. They're only 7-point favorites which seems low to me considering how awful MSU has been. Purdue plays Wisconsin next week.

7:30pm EST - Nebraska @ Purdue - BTN

Purdue can hold onto its 1st place status in the Big Ten West while also knocking Nebraska out of that position. Pretty big game, actually. Can't let the 14-point spread get to our heads.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News