ADVERTISEMENT

No AOC for Raiders this weekend

McDaniels is an idiot. That was the perfect game to start AOC, against a defense that cannot rush the passer at all. I mean the Bears have absolutely zero pas rush, like literally none whatsoever. Hoyer was horrendous all day and he waits until it's 30-6 to make a move. Now, AOC threw a really really bad INT and completed a bunch of dump offs vs the prevent defense, but he 100% should have started that game.

McDaniels is an idiot. That was the perfect game to start AOC, against a defense that cannot rush the passer at all. I mean the Bears have absolutely zero pas rush, like literally none whatsoever. Hoyer was horrendous all day and he waits until it's 30-6 to make a move. Now, AOC threw a really really bad INT and completed a bunch of dump offs vs the prevent defense, but he 100% should have started that game.
Yeah, that decision made no sense. A complete wasted opportunity to build up AOC. Even if Hoyer does OK, it doesn't really help the Raiders this season or beyond.

so much evidence that 1 guy was responsible for the dynasty… and it’s the guy who left and won a Super Bowl.
ONE player can make that much difference? You mean like a quality quarterback? Wow! Quite an admission there Mr. 1-8! Nice to see you admit you were wrong. Way to go, FLIPPER! LOL

Last edited:
Reactions: pboiler18
Wait- you’re comparing Brady to David Blough?

Or are you comparing Walters to Belichick?

😂 Take the L bro !!
There you go again, digging yourself a bigger hole. You are saying the success of the Patriots was because of only 1 player, not me. I never mentioned Blough and Brady or Walters or Belichick. So again, you are just making things up. On one hand you claim that a few players don't make a difference and then claim 1 player was the whole reason they won. You continue to talk out of both sides of your mouth. In other words you don't have a clue of what you are talking about, again. Better change your name to FLIPPER. You are good at that. LOL

Those of you who remember the years right before Brady might agree the Pats were already building a tsunami. They had the colts number and started getting really good before Brady. He was a good QB but whether it was Brady, Bledsoe, or someone else the pats had that magic formula and a ton of ways to cheat, so I always thought Brady was a bit overrated most of his career. (note, I rate players on their individual contributions, not team greatness). I would call him a top five or 10 all-time quarterback, not the GOAT. Most years he played, people pointed to Brees, Manning, or Favre as the best passer any given season.

So I do also think it’s odd that Bellichick’s Pats are crashing now, but I don’t think it was just due to Brady leaving. I think the tsunami ran its course, maybe Bill’s getting old and tired, but maybe they also got caught a few too many times cheating and had to scale that crap back. I think Brady getting out was a good move, may have seen the writing on the wall and allowed that to be the outcome.

The Patriots stink because Belichik the GM has stunk. Obviously going from Brady to Mac is going to hurt, but they don't draft well or really do anything well as far as team building any more.

Reactions: RDUBoiler
The Patriots stink because Belichik the GM has stunk. Obviously going from Brady to Mac is going to hurt, but they don't draft well or really do anything well as far as team building any more.
This is a big piece of the puzzle. Belichick nearly made the playoffs with Matt Cassell as a quarterback, but Cassell had loads of talent and a solid offensive line, including a couple of talented Purdue grads.

There you go again, digging yourself a bigger hole. You are saying the success of the Patriots was because of only 1 player, not me. I never mentioned Blough and Brady or Walters or Belichick. So again, you are just making things up. On one hand you claim that a few players don't make a difference and then claim 1 player was the whole reason they won. You continue to talk out of both sides of your mouth. In other words you don't have a clue of what you are talking about, again. Better change your name to FLIPPER. You are good at that. LOL
When did Brady go 1-8 ?

Saw O’Connell to get the start against the Lions if Jimmy G. can't go. Though it's expected Jimmy will be able to go by Monday, he hasn't been cleared yet.

Last edited:
I dont like the idea of Aiden starting behind that terrible Raider lineI hope the Raiders have a good off season and rebuild that OL,then give him a chance behind it next year.

Reactions: FiveWeight
I dont like the idea of Aiden starting behind that terrible Raider lineI hope the Raiders have a good off season and rebuild that OL,then give him a chance behind it next year.
nothing like a bad OL to make a QB's performance worse.

Reactions: z_one
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT