ADVERTISEMENT

Next Chapter in Purdue bball

Dec 23, 2014
Gotta forget Biggie, personally I wanted him but think JT will do just fine. Gotta find a PG and think we will b set. What would be great if we got Ennis and Jonathan Williams III as a forward (transfer for Mizzou)
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Already forgot CS...wasn't even here so easy to do.

PG I am hopeful for Ennis or another 5th year but know we can fill the role from within too.

PJ thankfully got a year under Octeus and Scott and was able to play and learn a bunch.

Weatherford is a stud and has a BigTen body already and doesn't need to score just rebound and distribute.

What most people are not taking into consideration is that Penny is a good guard and could take a scholarship spot next year.

He was solid in HS and a scorer and has been in the system for 2 years now and can play back up knowing the system.

Originally posted by PU52Chevy:
Already forgot CS...wasn't even here so easy to do.

PG I am hopeful for Ennis or another 5th year but know we can fill the role from within too.

PJ thankfully got a year under Octeus and Scott and was able to play and learn a bunch.

Weatherford is a stud and has a BigTen body already and doesn't need to score just rebound and distribute.

What most people are not taking into consideration is that Penny is a good guard and could take a scholarship spot next year.

He was solid in HS and a scorer and has been in the system for 2 years now and can play back up knowing the system.
Yep, I needed the night to bitch to my wife about it and now it's over; time to get a point guard and move on. Did you see the twitter picture of Cline and Weatherford? I like the best friends and future roommates thing that they posted. We need that bond with our players to continue. Next year can be a fun year.

I wouldn't describe that decision as "chapter turning" by any means.

But I'm excited for the pieces we have in place. Hopefully AJ is back and will get the negative vibes away on here for a bit.

Next chapter of Purdue was set with Haas and last years class. We are good for 3 more years of competitive ball.

What interests me besides that, is the caliber of player in the next bunch 15-17.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT