ADVERTISEMENT

NC State

PaBoiler78

All-American
Jan 18, 2002
have won 7 games in 12 nights ! sometimes on the board here there's discussions about guys being tired, too many games in a short time vs others say hey they are young 20 yr olds they can handle it opines?

have won 7 games in 12 nights ! sometimes on the board here there's discussions about guys being tired, too many games in a short time vs others say hey they are young 20 yr olds they can handle it opines?

Think it naturally depends upon the team and circumstances. Sometimes, it's the mental fatigue that ends up being the difference in the end when it finally catches up with a team.

Regardless, pretty impressive and some good resilience from the Wolfpack after losing four straight to fall to 17-14 and dead in the water, seemingly. Now, as the #11-seed in the South Region, they are headed to Dallas and have turned around the season over the last two weeks - so, it CAN happen.

Thought Oakland had their chances down the stretch but failed to convert. Burns is coming up BIG lately.

Consecutive wins now over:

Louisville
Syracuse
Duke
Virginia
North Carolina (ACC Tournament Championship)
Texas Tech (#6 in South Region)
Oakland (#14 in South Region)

With all of that - IF they face Marquette, I think the run ends, perhaps abruptly. However, you never know for sure until they play the game.

Reactions: Dryfly88
Shades of 83, my guess is we’ll hear about that this week.

Reactions: RossMackey
Think it naturally depends upon the team and circumstances. Sometimes, it's the mental fatigue that ends up being the difference in the end when it finally catches up with a team.

Regardless, pretty impressive and some good resilience from the Wolfpack after losing four straight to fall to 17-14 and dead in the water, seemingly. Now, as the #11-seed in the South Region, they are headed to Dallas and have turned around the season over the last two weeks - so, it CAN happen.

Thought Oakland had their chances down the stretch but failed to convert. Burns is coming up BIG lately.

Consecutive wins now over:

Louisville
Syracuse
Duke
Virginia
North Carolina (ACC Tournament Championship)
Texas Tech (#6 in South Region)
Oakland (#14 in South Region)

With all of that - IF they face Marquette, I think the run ends, perhaps abruptly. However, you never know for sure until they play the game.
I agree on Marquette. With Kolek they are a different team.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT