ADVERTISEMENT

Mueller Report

You keep spewing the same crap over and over.....oh wait. Cut, paste, cut, paste. Says the Person who would have worshipped HRC, the bastion of.....

Pretty sure this guy is a paid troll or a bot. Its just a broken record

You keep spewing the same crap over and over.....oh wait. Cut, paste, cut, paste. Says the Person who would have worshipped HRC, the bastion of.....

Pretty sure this guy is a paid troll or a bot. Its just a broken record

Guidelines: Abortion abortion abortion, abortion abortion abortion abortion abortion abortion abortion abortion abortion abortion abortion abortion abortion abortion abortion abortion abortion abortion abortion abortion abortion abortion

Also guidelines: But everyone else is a bot or a troll.

That's where this whole thing started, when Trump fired Comey. Comey was an honest man trying to do his job under unusual circumstances. I hope that the next POTUS at least offers him the director job back.

Are you serious?

Comey in the last year as his stint at Director, went through four different cycles of having his job called for. Two by Dems, two by Reps.

I think he is an OK guy. His reputation is one as not as a Rep or Dem, but the joke is he is called a Comey, as in what is best for Comey.

More than anything just someone that was in over his head as a director. I do not think his 'investigation' and then saying why Clinton should be excused, but then reopening the investigation and announcing it four days before election needs explaining. He should be prosecuted for leaks. At this point it is blatantly obvious the FBI counter intel teams were worked over by Russia. He intentionally made moves that would set up a special counsel against one political party, but not another even though the situation called for it.

To political for the job and really just not good at it. And if his superiors at the DoJ at the time dictated some of these moves, one needs to be strong enough to stand up to them or use other branches of govt to keep them in check.

Reactions: SDBoiler1
T

This was a failed coup attempt. It started before the election and continued right on thru it. The only people who colluded with foreign powers to influence the election was the Hillsry Campaign who funded the damn dossier. This whole thing would be funnybif it weren’t so deadly setious.

Yeah, I mean, people in power were openly talking about invoking the 25th Amendment, getting support for it, in a situation that did not fit. They get busted and the response is they were just kidding and not serious. Complete joke.

Reactions: SDBoiler1
I see stuff like this and if proved that if Fox News existed back then, Nixon would have survived Watergate no problem. This administration is exponentially more corrupt and the right couldn't' care less because they've been fed so much disinformation. Do you guys really care one bit about our country?
There is a large group that thirsts for the truth that Infowars delivers. These are the people who like their news in 126 characters or less. These are the people who become confused when issues become complex. These are the people who become angry when they’re confused. These are the people who hang on Tucker Carlson’s every word. These people aren’t necessarily dumb or low achievers. They just want something they can understand, fast, without becoming confused.

Reactions: indy35 and miksta
There is a large group that thirsts for the truth that Infowars delivers. These are the people who like their news in 126 characters or less. These are the people who become confused when issues become complex. These are the people who become angry when they’re confused. These are the people who hang on Tucker Carlson’s every word. These people aren’t necessarily dumb or low achievers. They just want something they can understand, fast, without becoming confused.

If they thirst for Infowars, why are they watching Tucker Carlson? I think you are confused.

Are you upset because you're starting to realize what you've been supporting? Anger is entirely expected. The Republican party is broken. The politics of the moment supersede all else: justice, morality, democratic norms, standing in history, the good of the country -- driven solely by the short term drive to amass and protect power at all costs.

Are you upset because you're starting to realize what you've been supporting? Anger is entirely expected. The Republican party is broken. The politics of the moment supersede all else: justice, morality, democratic norms, standing in history, the good of the country -- driven solely by the short term drive to amass and protect power at all costs.

You just parrot liberal talking points on here all day, I don’t think Ive read a post from you that I haven’t seen on a bumper sticker hanging from a 2007 Suburu Outback

Reactions: TwinDegrees2
You just parrot liberal talking points on here all day, I don’t think Ive read a post from you that I haven’t seen on a bumper sticker hanging from a 2007 Suburu Outback
It must be hard keeping your head that buried in the sand.

You are the one who is totally broken if you think the Republican Party is the only one that is broken. As I have said many times they are both totally broken, neither party represents us.

Yes, I am serious. Comey is a1000 times more honest than Trump or the Clintons . But that is the world we have been forced to live in. The truth doesn't matter anymore.
God help us all.

One, that is not saying much claiming he is more honest than Clintons or Trump. Two, has nothing to do with if he is director material or not. Simply put, he did not do a good job.

tenor.gif

Reactions: atlboiler2156
FYI, responses like this is how dictators come to rule. It’s how Hitler came to have so much power.

Doing nothing signals to ANYONE that they can circumvent all checks and balances. I’m sorry that your love of Trump overshadows your love of this country.
Another Hitler mention. Look at how hysterical you were.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT