ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue football Missouri at Purdue Official Game Thread

Matt_GoldandBlack.com

Redshirt Freshman
Staff
Sep 1, 2004
West Lafayette
Greetings folks as I AM LOOKING LIVE...in the press box at Ross-Ade Stadium where I'll be looking for the next two weeks of this 2018 season but today is the third game of the 2018 season where Purdue (0-2) hosts Missouri (2-0) for a 7:30 p.m. kickoff on Big Ten Network.

We're about two hours away from kickoff but I'd encourage you to listen the GoldandBlack.com Radio Pre-Game Podcast featuring myself, @Brian_GoldandBlack.com, @Alan_GoldandBlack.com and hosted by @KODK for all the insider information you'll need before tonight's game.

We do know what Purdue will wear tonight (as I'm sure you all were just anxious as can be about that nugget of information). The Boilermakers will be wearing the grey and black jerseys, black pants, black helmets tonight on Military Appreciation Night.

As always we'll have consistent pre-game news updates on this thread before kickoff but if you have a question before we kick it off, I'll try to answer them here. In the meantime, feel free to give a quick look to some of our game week coverage.

- Jeff Brohm promises more aggressive 'play to win' approach
-
Cornel Jones coming on strong for Purdue as sophomore starter
- Elijah Sindelar questionable for Missouri game with undisclosed injury
- Discipline critical for Purdue moving forward, as it's well aware
- Major impact: Purdue freshman CB likely to see more playing time
- Rule change brings challenges for Purdue as it looks to limit penalties
- Sparks brothers ready for matchup this weekend
- Brohm on costly personal foul penalties: 'That's going to change'

Last edited:
Reactions: Kbrew317
ADVERTISEMENT