ADVERTISEMENT

Manchin appears ready to run a third party adventure...for POTUS.

With a 3rd party, who wins?

• Why vote

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Manchin,

• The Donald

• Slow Joe

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TwinDegrees2

All-American
Aug 8, 2009
North Central Indiana
He has the necessary docs in place, he has a super legal team, it appears that he's going to try to win with a 3rd party and will most likely pick Mittens Romney as his VP.

I personally don't believe a 3rd party to be viable in the US, and believe the only thing he will do is give the election to Slow Joe or Trump. He'll pull what few moderate Dem's there are left, but the liberal loonies will still support Joe or no one. He might pull a few of the more centrist Repub's, but not enough to win because there aren't many centrist Repub's left.

My guess, if Manchin runs....Trump wins again by a very narrow margin. What do you say?

He has the necessary docs in place, he has a super legal team, it appears that he's going to try to win with a 3rd party and will most likely pick Mittens Romney as his VP.

I personally don't believe a 3rd party to be viable in the US, and believe the only thing he will do is give the election to Slow Joe or Trump. He'll pull what few moderate Dem's there are left, but the liberal loonies will still support Joe or no one. He might pull a few of the more centrist Repub's, but not enough to win because there aren't many centrist Repub's left.

My guess, if Manchin runs....Trump wins again by a very narrow margin. What do you say?
No way, this would make Joe win.

He's probably doing it because he stands a good chance of not getting reelected in WV. Having Romney for Vice ensures he will get few votes. Talk about unlikable.

Presidential elections are won by State-by-State elections so National Polls mean nothing. I think it would be interesting to see how he would affect specific States. And with 3 viable candidates in a general can he thread the needle and actually win votes. But as others have mentioned, his consideration for this means he knows he is getting beat bad in his Senate race.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT