ADVERTISEMENT

Lying about wildfires

You must have a low regard for American democracy if you think Jan. 6 was an attempt to "end" it. Or else a low understanding of it. Or both.
It wasn’t just what happened on that day with some violent dumb asses. It was a concerted effort to prevent the election from being certified, including extraordinary pressure on Pence and the organization of slates of fake electors. And Trump inspired and led it.

And don’t you dare try to tell what I “must have.”

It wasn’t just what happened on that day with some violent dumb asses. It was a concerted effort to prevent the election from being certified, including extraordinary pressure on Pence and the organization of slates of fake electors. And Trump inspired and led it.

And don’t you dare try to tell what I “must have.”
I already dared to tell you. You should have warned me before I did it so I could have enjoyed it more.

• Haha
Reactions: BoilerHuff3
I already dared to tell you. You should have warned me before I did it so I could have enjoyed it more.
Lyndon B Johnson President GIF by GIPHY News

So I'm assuming that the Democrats trying to remove Trump from ballots is not a form of attacking our democracy?
Were that true; that is,
  • politicians trying to remove a candidate from a ballot
  • without a separate branch of government mandated to have the responsibility for that process,
that would be terrible and anti-democratic.

Of course, your question is a theoretical red-herring because our judicial system, not a political party decides judicial action, and appellate courts ensure that the law is applied correctly.

Unless of course, you do not believe in the American system of checks and balances among the three branches of government. In that case, go ahead and whine about the evidence contradicting what you're hoping for, but you'll get no traction with honest, rule-of-law, educated Americans.

*now hit this with a smiley emoji as the signal that everything I just posted is dead spot on.

• Haha
Reactions: Boilermaker03
Were that true; that is,
  • politicians trying to remove a candidate from a ballot
  • without a separate branch of government mandated to have the responsibility for that process,
that would be terrible and anti-democratic.

Of course, your question is a theoretical red-herring because our judicial system, not a political party decides judicial action, and appellate courts ensure that the law is applied correctly.

Unless of course, you do not believe in the American system of checks and balances among the three branches of government. In that case, go ahead and whine about the evidence contradicting what you're hoping for, but you'll get no traction with honest, rule-of-law, educated Americans.

*now hit this with a smiley emoji as the signal that everything I just posted is dead spot on.
So you think justices in the judicial system can't do things because of politics? I have a bridge to sell you.

It happens way more than you think. As a matter of fact, the Supreme court of Colorado just displayed it quite clearly.
By confirming the legal application of the trial court’s findings of fact?
And doing so with an expected review by further appellate courts and or the Supreme Court?

That’s exactly how the judicial system is supposed to work. If you don’t like it, maybe America is not for you.

People that invest their energy and support with con men and evidence-free litigants tend to hate the rule of law and the checks and balances in our legal system.

And doing so with an expected review by further appellate courts and or the Supreme Court?

That’s exactly how the judicial system is supposed to work. If you don’t like it, maybe America is not for you.

People that invest their energy and support with con men and evidence-free litigants tend to hate the rule of law and the checks and balances in our legal system.
Every single court was by a far left Democrat judge. The SC is filled with 7 Democrat judges. 3 of them dissented in the ruling, stating essentially that if this is what justice looks like today, we are screwed.

Here is a lawyer that will explain just how banana republic the ruling was.

We are moving away from the rules of law almost everyday in various ways.

We are moving away from the rules of law almost everyday in various ways.
I assume you’re talking about Trump‘s clear efforts to overturn the rule of law with the now revealed calls to the Michigan election officials.

Yes, that was horrible!

Thank goodness the courts and department of Justice have legal mechanisms to reestablish the rule of law.

Every single court was by a far left Democrat judge. The SC is filled with 7 Democrat judges. 3 of them dissented in the ruling, stating essentially that if this is what justice looks like today, we are screwed.

Here is a lawyer that will explain just how banana republic the ruling was.

My favorite line from the guy in the video you linked;

“I’m no American lawyer. I am a former practicing lawyer in Quebec.”

HAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

I don't think this is what you think it is. Anyone that practices/practiced law will OBVIOUSLY understand it much better than you.
Nice zero-substance reply. Tell it to the guy who used to be a lawyer in Quebec!

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!

Nice zero-substance reply. Tell it to the guy who used to be a lawyer in Quebec!

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!
Now is a good time for one of your meme posts from your cherished collection:

"The Wisdom of LBJ: How to kill 55,000 Americans and 800,000 Asians and Still Be Called a Great President by LIb Nitwits"

• Haha
Now is a good time for one of your meme posts from your cherished collection:

"The Wisdom of LBJ: How to kill 55,000 Americans and 800,000 Asians and Still Be Called a Great President by LIb Nitwits"
Stay on point. You’re as senile as Biden.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT