ADVERTISEMENT

Lying about wildfires

Answer these questions for me.

Is the earth round or flat?

Are the NASA moon landings real or fake?
Answer this question for me. Did you actually watch the video? If you did, you would see that it's clear, you are being gaslighted by the alarmists. The guy that creates this content uses their own data against them. He also uses news articles that completely rebut the narrative.

For example:
Here is the top result from a Google search for "how many acres of forest burns a year in the US". It states an average of 7.5 million acres burn a year.

The current narrative is that wildfires are increasing and the highest they've ever been. But oddly, their data starts in 1983. Why? What's significant about that date?

Well you can see from this graph below, that it seems they may not be telling you the truth. (BTW, the Biden administration had this graph scrubbed from their website almost as soon as he was in office) You can also see in the graph below, that they chose to start their new graphs in 1983 because it was a low in the data, that way they could show an upward trend.

You can see from this 1945 pamphlet that states: "Every year over 200,000 fires burn and sear the forests of the United States. Every year an average of 31,000,000 acres of forest land is burned over" That's 4 times the amount of burn acreage than today.

So... if you don't have your head up your ass and actually look at the data, how do you explain these things? @HoosierfanJM @BuilderBob6

Reactions: Boiler Buck
Answer this question for me. Did you actually watch the video? If you did, you would see that it's clear, you are being gaslighted by the alarmists. The guy that creates this content uses their own data against them. He also uses news articles that completely rebut the narrative.

For example:
Here is the top result from a Google search for "how many acres of forest burns a year in the US". It states an average of 7.5 million acres burn a year.

The current narrative is that wildfires are increasing and the highest they've ever been. But oddly, their data starts in 1983. Why? What's significant about that date?

Well you can see from this graph below, that it seems they may not be telling you the truth. (BTW, the Biden administration had this graph scrubbed from their website almost as soon as he was in office) You can also see in the graph below, that they chose to start their new graphs in 1983 because it was a low in the data, that way they could show an upward trend.

You can see from this 1945 pamphlet that states: "Every year over 200,000 fires burn and sear the forests of the United States. Every year an average of 31,000,000 acres of forest land is burned over" That's 4 times the amount of burn acreage than today.

So... if you don't have your head up your ass and actually look at the data, how do you explain these things? @HoosierfanJM @BuilderBob6
I don’t do climate anything. That’s why you never see me reply to your climate posts.

• Haha
Reactions: herrli
Yet, you chose to post ITT.
And it had nothing to do with climate. It had to do with batshit looney Roseanne. You know, another of the well respected, highly intelligent people trump chooses to associate himself with……..once again showing his superior judgment and keen sense of right and wrong……selecting people that deal only in facts.

• Haha
And it had nothing to do with climate. It had to do with batshit looney Roseanne. You know, another of the well respected, highly intelligent people trump chooses to associate himself with……..once again showing his superior judgment and keen sense of right and wrong……selecting people that deal only in facts.
Have you looked at the people Biden has hired for his staff? they should be right up your alley @BuilderBob6 . Who was the bald transvestite that was stealing luggage at airports?Or the assistant secretary of health? Those people sure aren't looney right Bob? Biden draws a lot of batshit crazy low intelligence supporters as well. You are example A of both categories.

Which has NO relevance to this discussion, so why post it here?

Have you looked at the people Biden has hired for his staff? they should be right up your alley @BuilderBob6 . Who was the bald transvestite that was stealing luggage at airports?Or the assistant secretary of health? Those people sure aren't looney right Bob? Biden draws a lot of batshit crazy low intelligence supporters as well. You are example A of both categories.
@BuilderBob6 acts like Trump can control what the hundreds if not thousands of people he's associated with does in their private capacity. I bet if you looked hard enough (like the lefties he's following do to pull this shit off of the net) there'd be plenty of people like this associated with people he likes as well.

Character assassination is what the left excels at. Destroy someone's reputation that way nobody will pay attention to them.

Last edited:
Post the question again. Y'all are blowing up my alerts.

For example:

So... if you don't have your head up your ass and actually look at the data, how do you explain these things?

For example:

So... if you don't have your head up your ass and actually look at the data, how do you explain these things?
Oh, yeah I watched the video. Off of one video I'm not going to agree that he is correct. I've seen man other videos and stats that say the opposite. Secondly, this is not a big issue to me and therefore I can really care less.

Oh, yeah I watched the video. Off of one video I'm not going to agree that he is correct. I've seen man other videos and stats that say the opposite. Secondly, this is not a big issue to me and therefore I can really care less.
Did you look at the info I linked? Did you question why current graphs start in 1983? Did you notice in the Google search the amount of acreage burned a year? Did you see how many acres were burned a year back in the 1930's and 1940's? If so, does it make you wonder at all why they are hiding that data?

Link me these videos that you state you've seen. I am more than willing to bet they are wrong because they ignore our recorded history that alarmists and Democrats are trying to scrub from the internet.

Did you look at the info I linked? Did you question why current graphs start in 1983? Did you notice in the Google search the amount of acreage burned a year? Did you see how many acres were burned a year back in the 1930's and 1940's? If so, does it make you wonder at all why they are hiding that data?

Link me these videos that you state you've seen. I am more than willing to bet they are wrong because they ignore our recorded history that alarmists and Democrats are trying to scrub from the internet.
Like I said, I could really care less about that stuff. If you want to believe it, knock yourself out. If your data is correct and what I've seen is wrong, so be it.

@BuilderBob6 acts like Trump can control what the hundreds if not thousands of people he's associated with does in their private capacity. I bet if you looked hard enough (like the lefties he's following do to pull this shit off of the net) there'd be plenty of people like this associated with people he likes as well.

Character assassination is what the left excels at. Destroy someone's reputation that way nobody will pay attention to them.
No. No. Where the hell did you come up with that? Control them?

He CHOSE to put these Roseanne on the stage at his rallies. He chose to have Rudy run his attempts to overturn the election. He CHOSE to bring the kracken onto the Oval Office and listen to her BS. He chose Michael Flynn to be his NSA. He CHOSE to bring Manafort on as his campaign manager.
These were choices he made that shows his lack of judgement. They also show that he DOES NOT CARE about their past or their qualifications. He only cares that they are loyal to him. These people he chooses can be as batshit crazy as they want to be because he knows his worshipers like you will excuse ANYTHING they do or say. Every freakin time.

• Haha

He CHOSE to put these Roseanne on the stage at his rallies. He chose to have Rudy run his attempts to overturn the election. He CHOSE to bring the kracken onto the Oval Office and listen to her BS. He chose Michael Flynn to be his NSA. He CHOSE to bring Manafort on as his campaign manager.
These were choices he made that shows his lack of judgement. They also show that he DOES NOT CARE about their past or their qualifications. He only cares that they are loyal to him. These people he chooses can be as batshit crazy as they want to be because he knows his worshipers like you will excuse ANYTHING they do or say. Every freakin time.
I judge a president not by his associates or his words, but by his actions.

By any intelligent measure, Trump's actions were vastly more beneficial for this nation than those of Joe Crow.

Do you agree with that last sentence?

I judge a president not by his associates or his words, but by his actions.

By any intelligent measure, Trump's actions were vastly more beneficial for this nation than those of Joe Crow.

Do you agree with that last sentence?
Riverting is diverting.

Your first sentence is convenient………and idiotic. It’s also hypocritical.

It’s all three. Who you choose surround yourself with speaks volumes about you. Lying about your accomplishments or others does the same. Actions matter but many times what happens during a presidents term has little to do with his actions as many other people, entities and institutions are involved.

• Haha
Like I said, I could really care less about that stuff. If you want to believe it, knock yourself out. If your data is correct and what I've seen is wrong, so be it.
This is the biggest issue of our time. It's the reason why everything costs so damn much today. This also has the real chance to destroy a nation. Just ask Germany how it's going. We need to get ourselves out of this bullshit as soon as possible and it's going to take everyone waking up to the truth and making it known to their representative.

Does this mean you aren't going to share your videos, or were you just making shit up?

Last edited:

And? You have the benefit of hind sight.

Michael Flynn? Really? That's not one I'd bring up as an argument for anything.

Yes, he brought in people that didn't pan out. Big F'ing deal. He fixed it didn't he? Fired people that didn't belong and moved on, like he had the right to do.

Riverting is diverting.

Your first sentence is convenient………and idiotic. It’s also hypocritical.

It’s all three. Who you choose surround yourself with speaks volumes about you. Lying about your accomplishments or others does the same. Actions matter but many times what happens during a presidents term has little to do with his actions as many other people, entities and institutions are involved.
What is it like in your world Bob?

And? You have the benefit of hind sight.

Michael Flynn? Really? That's not one I'd bring up as an argument for anything.

Yes, he brought in people that didn't pan out. Big F'ing deal. He fixed it didn't he? Fired people that didn't belong and moved on, like he had the right to do.
Does that lady/man-it that stole suit cases at the airport still have a job?
Biden's cabinet is filled with unqualified people. And they are still screwing this Country over.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
Does that lady/man-it that stole suit cases at the airport still have a job?
Biden's cabinet is filled with unqualified people. And they are still screwing this Country over.

And he's pissed at Trumps hires. Crickets on the filth in there now. Glad the Biden administration brought decorum back to the white house. Just watch the next 30 seconds of the video for examples.

Last edited:
Reactions: Riveting-
... many times what happens during a presidents term has little to do with his actions as many other people, entities and institutions are involved.
Did you leave something out of this statement, because as it stands it is even dumber than your Bagram air base postings - which I didn't think was possible.

Last edited:
Did you leave something out of this statement, because as it stands it is even dumber than your Bagram air base postings - which I didn't think was possible.
You are ignoring and leaving out the parts of my post that are critical to the point. (using your method here) Are you afraid to answer?
Never mind. I don’t gaf

• Haha
You are ignoring and leaving out the parts of my post that are critical to the point. (using your method here) Are you afraid to answer?
Never mind. I don’t gaf
"Who you choose surround yourself with speaks volumes about you. Lying about your accomplishments or others does the same. Actions matter but many times what happens during a presidents term has little to do with his actions as many other people, entities and institutions are involved."

There it is. What is critical to the point?

Using the Afg withdrawal as an example, Biden was surrounded by secretaries of DOD and DOS, and joint chiefs that you probably think are exemplary, right?

Biden said the withdrawal was "an extraordinary success". Adm. Kirby and others said the same.

Yet anybody with even minimal intelligence could see it was total and humiliating fiasco, with hundreds (or more) of our allies abandoned, billions in military equipment left for the Taliban - and all made even worse by Joe's boast about our 'over-the-horizon' capability that he promptly used to obliterate an innocent family of 7.

There, did I misunderstand the subtleties of your point?

Never mind. I don’t gaf
You mean that actually had a point? @BuilderBob6 ironic you talking about being afraid to answer isnt it? You never answer regardless of if you respond you just spout more of your pointless left wing bullsh!t

1669727712150_now_mnn_republican_trump_fuentes_221129_1920x1080-8i3jiu.jpg

1870.jpg

Reactions: Riveting-
Memes without your own imbecilic words is an improvement, but leaving for your native clownpants forum will be even more appreciated by the intelligent people on this forum.

Bob, Uncle bni, and a few others will miss you - but you could take them with you as a bonus gift to the rest of us.

Reactions: BoilerHuff3
Memes without your own imbecilic words is an improvement, but leaving for your native clownpants forum will be even more appreciated by the intelligent people on this forum.

Bob, Uncle bni, and a few others will miss you - but you could take them with you as a bonus gift to the rest of us.
Here are words for you Riverting:

"A President's hardest task is not to do what is right, but to know what is right."

Are those your words?

They are true for some presidents, like your hero LBJ.
Dearest riverring,

You are projecting lil' fella. You seem to be hoping that I am somehow a fan of LBJ, when I'm obviously popping his face into threads:

Cotton Candy Vintage GIF by lbjlibrary

because it is clear that he makes you squirm. So when you act like a naughty lil' fella? There you go. Because I'm not going to eat nonsense and passive-aggressive condescension from you. So if you want that to stop? Stop acting like a condescending jerk.

In my opinion? Like most Presidents, LBJ was a seriously flawed leader who also got some good things done.

So show me any time I said that LBJ (or anyone else) is my "hero" or stop that lil' fella silliness and passive-aggressive nonsense.

Now, I have been clear that the Trump push for insurrection and overthrow of democratic, free and fair elections (not to mention his deliberate winks to racists and anti-semites) is incredibly disgusting, anti-American, and disqualifying. So while I don't have Presidential "heroes," Presidents like Buchanan, Andrew Johnson, and Trump are most certainly villains.

Have a nice day.

Last edited:
So you are backing off your previous absurd position that Trump is the worst president in US history. How could you not since Joe Crow has eclipsed the previous leaders in that category, LBJ and Andrew Jackson.

So you are backing off your previous absurd position that Trump is the worst president in US history. How could you not since Joe Crow has eclipsed the previous leaders in that category, LBJ and Andrew Jackson.
I’d say Trump is currently second worst, only in front of Buchanan. But Trump is pushing hard for a chance to get back in so that he can finish his attempt to end American democracy.

Interesting where you put Jackson. Care to elaborate?

• Haha
I’d say Trump is currently second worst, only in front of Buchanan. But Trump is pushing hard for a chance to get back in so that he can finish his attempt to end American democracy.

Interesting where you put Jackson. Care to elaborate?
Not surprised you have to ask since the deaths of 800,000+ nonwhites in Vietnam does not appear to trouble you as much as some mean tweets.

Look up the Trail of Tears, Jackson's campaign to exterminate five Native American nations. That's my elaboration.

Not surprised you have to ask since the deaths of 800,000+ nonwhites in Vietnam does not appear to trouble you as much as some mean tweets.

Look up the Trail of Tears, Jackson's campaign to exterminate five Native American nations. That's my elaboration.
Another way of saying it? Deliberately trying to end American democracy bothers me the most.

Even Buchanan didn’t deliberately try to end American democracy.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT