ADVERTISEMENT

Lincoln Project Ads

BleedinGold

All-American
Aug 17, 2001
Fishers, IN
This Republican led group has been putting out frequent (almost daily) new ads. Most of them have been phenomenal and are worth sharing. I'm starting this thread so we can post links to their latest content. Please feel free to add some of the previous ones that you liked the most.

Here's today's.

I really appreciated this one since I and the wife had just binge watched the three Jurassic Park movies this weekend.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bill4411
Apparently all the talented Republican ad makers are Never Trumpers.

Well, the Democrats have always sucked at keeping a consistent message. Apparently it takes Donald Trump to get some Republicans that can help them out.

It still baffles me how Clinton never seized on the hypocrisy of Trump's economic message -- as a businessman, he screwed over small businesses left and right.

To bad these Lincoln Project ads aren't mandatory viewing for some on this board.

s1zkyxf.gif

I listened to a piece on NPR yesterday where they were interviewing one of the members of the Lincoln Project. The interesting strategy is they are only taking air time on channels the president watches and only in the DC area. The entire point to to illicit a response from trump to take air out of his sails for attacks on Biden so he can campaign without having to play in the mud. The responses get more funding for their projects to be able to pay for airtime across the country as the election approaches. Very interesting.

If I remember the quote they basically said the ads were for a "one man audience".

Reactions: Bill4411
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT