ADVERTISEMENT

Lifelong racist insults HBCU grads ...

Riveting-

Senior
Dec 3, 2021
...by telling them they cannot succeed in the dependent system he helped create.

"You missed your high school graduation. You started college just as George Floyd was murdered, and there was a reckoning on race. It's natural to wonder if the 'democracy' you hear about actually works for you. What is democracy? That Black men are being killed in the street," Biden told Morehouse graduates on Sunday.

He continued, "What is democracy? The trail of broken promises still leaves Black communities behind. What is democracy? You have to be ten times better than anyone else to get a fair shot. Most of all, what does it mean? As you've heard before, to be a Black man who loves his country even if it doesn't love him back in equal measure."

• Angry
Reactions: Boilermaker03
Dude, what insult. Biden’s speech at the graduation and NAACP dinner was well received. Naturally, the video from Faux News trounced out the black grifters to say otherwise which was right on queue.

Dude, what insult. Biden’s speech at the graduation and NAACP dinner was well received. Naturally, the video from Faux News trounced out the black grifters to say otherwise which was right on queue.
Can you link the parts of the speech that received positive response? I heard large parts and there was like 3 or 4 people clapping and the people in the background never responded. You know there was a lot of push back from faculty and students to pull back the invite, and several people stood up and turned their back.

Can you link the parts of the speech that received positive response? I heard large parts and there was like 3 or 4 people clapping and the people in the background never responded. You know there was a lot of push back from faculty and students to pull back the invite, and several people stood up and turned their back.
As usual, y’all maximize the minimum or minimize the maximum. Weeks leading up to the commencement speech there were a small minority of push back to Biden’s appearance mainly from the pro-Palestine folks. There was no dialogue of canceling the speech. Almost every commencement there were minor protests and this one was no different. Most of the listeners on urban radio loved the speech. I had no problem with it. Biden got a big applause when he talked about an Israel war cease fire.

• Haha
As usual, y’all maximize the minimum or minimize the maximum. Weeks leading up to the commencement speech there were a small minority of push back to Biden’s appearance mainly from the pro-Palestine folks. There was no dialogue of canceling the speech. Almost every commencement there were minor protests and this one was no different. Most of the listeners on urban radio loved the speech. I had no problem with it. Biden got a big applause when he talked about an Israel war cease fire.
So the small echo chamber of of your pro-Biden urban radio shows was supportive? Shocking. But how about the attendees? That’s what I’m talking about. The diverse audience of young black men from all over the country and with independent thoughts, and their families. Thousands of people. They saw through it and responded with their silence.

Tell me. What was the reaction by urban radio when he again peddled that lie about the Georgia voting law preventing people from getting water in the polling line? It’s disgusting that he continues to push this debunked narrative (I told you from the start that was false). Nobody on urban radio was upset that he was lying to them to pander for votes?

Commencement speeches are supposed to be uplifting and positive and celebrating accomplishments of the graduates. That was nothing more than a pandering speech from a desperate man talking about himself. I feel bad for those graduates and families. Probably why so many didn’t want him there.

So the small echo chamber of of your pro-Biden urban radio shows was supportive? Shocking. But how about the attendees? That’s what I’m talking about. The diverse audience of young black men from all over the country and with independent thoughts, and their families. Thousands of people. They saw through it and responded with their silence.

Tell me. What was the reaction by urban radio when he again peddled that lie about the Georgia voting law preventing people from getting water in the polling line? It’s disgusting that he continues to push this debunked narrative (I told you from the start that was false). Nobody on urban radio was upset that he was lying to them to pander for votes?

Commencement speeches are supposed to be uplifting and positive and celebrating accomplishments of the graduates. That was nothing more than a pandering speech from a desperate man talking about himself. I feel bad for those graduates and families. Probably why so many didn’t want him there.
Biden and urban radio is basically preaching to the crowd as the saying goes. Must of the urban radio listeners believe otherwise that the GA, as well as other GOP states have implemented voter suppression laws that I've stated several times. Chump and the MAGA cult claims of voter fraud have been debunked. All of them.

I guarantee that 85% to 90% of the Morehouse Commencement attendees will be voting for Biden. Pandering or pandering, at least Biden and other democratic politicians accept invitations to speak at various black American events, churches, civil rights organizations etc. GOP candidates are invited all the time on urban radio and civil rights groups conferences and decline. Even the black GOP candidates decline. Perhaps the black GOP support will truly be 30% plus if they accept invitations and speak and state their cases. But no they won't do it. Sen. Tim Scott has never been on urban radio campaigning or himself. Right now he should be on black radio stations stumping for Chump.

You say that Bien was desperate and talked about himself. Well, that is all that Chump does when he speaks when stumping for other candidates. He talks more about himself than for the reason he is there for; to talk about the candidate that he is stumping for.

Biden and urban radio is basically preaching to the crowd as the saying goes. Must of the urban radio listeners believe otherwise that the GA, as well as other GOP states have implemented voter suppression laws that I've stated several times. Chump and the MAGA cult claims of voter fraud have been debunked. All of them.

I guarantee that 85% to 90% of the Morehouse Commencement attendees will be voting for Biden. Pandering or pandering, at least Biden and other democratic politicians accept invitations to speak at various black American events, churches, civil rights organizations etc. GOP candidates are invited all the time on urban radio and civil rights groups conferences and decline. Even the black GOP candidates decline. Perhaps the black GOP support will truly be 30% plus if they accept invitations and speak and state their cases. But no they won't do it. Sen. Tim Scott has never been on urban radio campaigning or himself. Right now he should be on black radio stations stumping for Chump.

You say that Bien was desperate and talked about himself. Well, that is all that Chump does when he speaks when stumping for other candidates. He talks more about himself than for the reason he is there for; to talk about the candidate that he is stumping for.
YOU....can guarantee all you want about black voters, but if you as a black man does that, you're continuing to enslave yourself to the Demonicrat party. Remember Biden never says a word about when his best friend was a leader in the Klan, nor about supporting that person every election nor socializing with he and his family.

I'm so glad that I have the ability to see the forest....and the trees.

YOU....can guarantee all you want about black voters, but if you as a black man does that, you're continuing to enslave yourself to the Demonicrat party. Remember Biden never says a word about when his best friend was a leader in the Klan, nor about supporting that person every election nor socializing with he and his family.

I'm so glad that I have the ability to see the forest....and the trees.
First of all, Robert Byrd was not Biden's best friend. I’ve explained this over and over. Yes during Jim Crow, Byrd was a stone cold racist. Byrd was a Dixiecrat that stayed in the Democratic Party. Later in life Byrd apologized for and denounced his participation in the KKK. After this, Byrd became a champion for civil rights, voting for several civil rights issues.. So much so that the NAACP gave him a grade A for civil rights and even mourned his death. Also, Hillary Clinton as well black congressman have taken pictures with Byrd and subsequently attended his funeral. The bottom line that Biden is not the only one that was close to Byrd. He along with the NAACP and black congressmen saw the transformation and eventually forgave the man. If Sen. Byrd remained a racist and segregationist, Biden and the others would have nothing to do with the man.

• Haha
Reactions: Riveting-
...by telling them they cannot succeed in the dependent system he helped create.

"You missed your high school graduation. You started college just as George Floyd was murdered, and there was a reckoning on race. It's natural to wonder if the 'democracy' you hear about actually works for you. What is democracy? That Black men are being killed in the street," Biden told Morehouse graduates on Sunday.

He continued, "What is democracy? The trail of broken promises still leaves Black communities behind. What is democracy? You have to be ten times better than anyone else to get a fair shot. Most of all, what does it mean? As you've heard before, to be a Black man who loves his country even if it doesn't love him back in equal measure."

Of course, he fails to mention the causes of these issues in the black community.....

Of course it was well received! It was given by a rich white liberal telling black people that they're victims and the system is rigged against them.
I'm sure black urban radio thought it was a great speech also. Shocker.

I can't believe you still believe the whole 'voter suppression' narrative.
I would think that someone like you would be offended by white liberals telling blacks that they aren't smart enough to get IDs.

I can't believe you still believe the whole 'voter suppression' narrative.
I would think that someone like you would be offended by white liberals telling blacks that they aren't smart enough to get IDs.
First of all, you say that you can't believe that I still believe the whole 'voter suppression' narrative. You Flavor Aid drinkers are the ones that are still peddling the very false narrative that the 2020 election was stolen.

White liberals don't tell blacks this and blacks that. You and others need to really stop saying that. The so called white liberals are the ones that listen to the grievances of black Americans and perhaps repeat them when they speak publicly. It would behoove the right wingers to listen to the grievances of black Americans instead of "telling" black Americans what the so called white liberals are doing.

Urban radio has millions of listeners watch each day. That is an opportunity missed by the GOP by not going on these shows. Perhaps the black GOP support will be truly 30% plus if they did. Dude, I'm on the front lines. I'm just reporting what I've been seeing and hearing for decades. A high percentage of blacks voted republican prior to the late 60s and early 70s when Barry Goldwater and others kicked a lot of blacks out of the republican party.

• Haha
First of all, you say that you can't believe that I still believe the whole 'voter suppression' narrative. You Flavor Aid drinkers are the ones that are still peddling the very false narrative that the 2020 election was stolen.

White liberals don't tell blacks this and blacks that. You and others need to really stop saying that. The so called white liberals are the ones that listen to the grievances of black Americans and perhaps repeat them when they speak publicly. It would behoove the right wingers to listen to the grievances of black Americans instead of "telling" black Americans what the so called white liberals are doing.

Urban radio has millions of listeners watch each day. That is an opportunity missed by the GOP by not going on these shows. Perhaps the black GOP support will be truly 30% plus if they did. Dude, I'm on the front lines. I'm just reporting what I've been seeing and hearing for decades. A high percentage of blacks voted republican prior to the late 60s and early 70s when Barry Goldwater and others kicked a lot of blacks out of the republican party.
White liberals pander to blacks for one reason and one reason only: votes. Period.

And no, Urban radio does not have millions of listeners a day (I've asked for a reference to this several times and you've never shared one). Just because an Urban radio show host claims to have millions of listeners, that doesn't mean it's true. Maybe it is. But prove it.
But then again, statistics isn't your strong suit since you still refuse to believe that more unarmed whites are shot by the cops than unarmed blacks.

White liberals pander to blacks for one reason and one reason only: votes. Period.

And no, Urban radio does not have millions of listeners a day (I've asked for a reference to this several times and you've never shared one). Just because an Urban radio show host claims to have millions of listeners, that doesn't mean it's true. Maybe it is. But prove it.
But then again, statistics isn't your strong suit since you still refuse to believe that more unarmed whites are shot by the cops than unarmed blacks.
The exact amount is not really the point. For the sake of argument there is not millions of listeners on the "Urban View" channel on SiriusXM. There are still a heck of a lot of listeners and potential voters that listen to the 5 shows daily including the weekends. Either way, the GOP is still missing the golden opportunity to pluck away voters by not going on these shows. Not even the black GOP candidates go on these shows on the "Urban View". Democratic candidates, of all races are on all the time. I'm telling y'all what I see. I'm trying to help y'all out. Sen. Tim Scott and NC gubernatorial candidate, Mark Robinson should be on the "Urban View" every week.

The exact amount is not really the point. For the sake of argument there is not millions of listeners on the "Urban View" channel on SiriusXM. There are still a heck of a lot of listeners and potential voters that listen to the 5 shows daily including the weekends. Either way, the GOP is still missing the golden opportunity to pluck away voters by not going on these shows. Not even the black GOP candidates go on these shows on the "Urban View". Democratic candidates, of all races are on all the time. I'm telling y'all what I see. I'm trying to help y'all out. Sen. Tim Scott and NC gubernatorial candidate, Mark Robinson should be on the "Urban View" every week.
Believe me, if the Urban radio had much influence and these pols think it could help them, they would be on there. They don't and they're not.

By the way, found another self-hating black man. Coleman Hughes.
Check him out.

What are you hearing from black south and west side Chicago residents about all these non-citizen migrants getting dumped in black neighborhoods? Getting preferential treatment and draining scarce resources?

What about what they say about all the democrats in Illinois appeasing the teachers’ unions and terminating school choice scholarships and sentencing black families to failing schools instead of the opportunity to attend those very same non public schools pols and CPS teachers send their kids? Or Mayor Johnson getting rid of selective enrollment schools so poor black kids really have zero option. Why? Lock them in that government school so they never get exposed to a different view and get a chance to escape. Because if they escape they might, just might, vote a different way.

Since the overwhelming benefactor of these vouchers are low income at risk children of color why does the Democratic Party fight so hard to prevent them from having a chance to attend a high performing private schools? Conversely it the racist republicans who fight so hard to give them a chance to go to private schools (e.g. DeSantis). Which one is the real racist?

What are you hearing from black south and west side Chicago residents about all these non-citizen migrants getting dumped in black neighborhoods? Getting preferential treatment and draining scarce resources?

What about what they say about all the democrats in Illinois appeasing the teachers’ unions and terminating school choice scholarships and sentencing black families to failing schools instead of the opportunity to attend those very same non public schools pols and CPS teachers send their kids? Or Mayor Johnson getting rid of selective enrollment schools so poor black kids really have zero option. Why? Lock them in that government school so they never get exposed to a different view and get a chance to escape. Because if they escape they might, just might, vote a different way.

Since the overwhelming benefactor of these vouchers are low income at risk children of color why does the Democratic Party fight so hard to prevent them from having a chance to attend a high performing private schools? Conversely it the racist republicans who fight so hard to give them a chance to go to private schools (e.g. DeSantis). Which one is the real racist?
Yeah a lot of blacks in these cities are pissed off at these migrants being placed into the abandon schools and community centers in their neighborhood. Having said that, these folks are literally dumped to these cities and these folks have to go somewhere. That is why the Chicago mayor have stopped these buses from coming to the city sent by Gov. Abbott. Law suits have been filed against these bus companies. Therefore I believe that both parties are culpable in this migrant crisis. If I was mayor of Chicago or NYC, I would have put the migrants back on a bus and sent back to Texas.

As far as school vouchers, it's simple. The public school teachers are scared that they are going to lose their jobs if less and less kids go to school elsewhere. Also, school vouchers does not guarantee better academic performance from these lower income kids. Poor parenting and the lack emphasis on education from the parents or parent are the main culprits in underperforming students. So, it doesn't matter where these kids go to school. They are not going to do well if the parents aren't checking over their work, making sure that they do the work. Or even making sure that even get to school. These kids can't even do homework because they don't have the necessary supplies like pen/pencil and paper or whatever at home. the parents do not ensure that the child has this stuff. If these kids "escaped" like you say, it will have nothing to do on how they vote. In reality, the question is will they vote at all?

The right wingers want everything private including social security. Back in the financial crisis in the early 2000s, can you imagine how many folks would have lost their social security money if it was invested in private financial institutions instead?

Believe me, if the Urban radio had much influence and these pols think it could help them, they would be on there. They don't and they're not.

By the way, found another self-hating black man. Coleman Hughes.
Check him out.
Are you kidding me? You are underestimating and undervaluing the power of urban radio. Back in the day it were black newspapers like the Chicago Defender and others in the large cities that made a difference in getting the information out to the black community. I'm telling you black GOP support would be a lot higher if they really want it to be. Obviously they don't and are taking the page out of Barry Goldwater that kicked black out of the GOP to begin with.

• Haha
Yeah a lot of blacks in these cities are pissed off at these migrants being placed into the abandon schools and community centers in their neighborhood. Having said that, these folks are literally dumped to these cities and these folks have to go somewhere. That is why the Chicago mayor have stopped these buses from coming to the city sent by Gov. Abbott. Law suits have been filed against these bus companies. Therefore I believe that both parties are culpable in this migrant crisis. If I was mayor of Chicago or NYC, I would have put the migrants back on a bus and sent back to Texas.

As far as school vouchers, it's simple. The public school teachers are scared that they are going to lose their jobs if less and less kids go to school elsewhere. Also, school vouchers does not guarantee better academic performance from these lower income kids. Poor parenting and the lack emphasis on education from the parents or parent are the main culprits in underperforming students. So, it doesn't matter where these kids go to school. They are not going to do well if the parents aren't checking over their work, making sure that they do the work. Or even making sure that even get to school. These kids can't even do homework because they don't have the necessary supplies like pen/pencil and paper or whatever at home. the parents do not ensure that the child has this stuff. If these kids "escaped" like you say, it will have nothing to do on how they vote. In reality, the question is will they vote at all?

The right wingers want everything private including social security. Back in the financial crisis in the early 2000s, can you imagine how many folks would have lost their social security money if it was invested in private financial institutions instead?
So you would send the illegal migrants back to Texas. Democrats solution is to put it back on a Republican state since they are closest to Mexico. Why should Texas have to deal with a broken democratic policy on illegal immigration?

But wait a second.....Chicago is a sanctuary city, yes? If they claim to be a sanctuary city, how can they possibly now be stopping immigrants from going there?
Oh wait....maybe the libs and dems of Chicago just "said" they were a sanctuary city because they thought it sounded good and pandered to their libby base. They didn't actually ever think that they'd be put in the position to actually have to provide sanctuary for a large number of illegal immigrants? Are they now realizing that claiming to be a sanctuary city maybe wasn't the best idea after all?
Sort of the like the Dems effort to defund the police......

That's the problem with lefties, libs and dems: they usually act on emotion as opposed to the reality of a situation, and it almost always comes back to bite them in the ass. Very typical.

Are you kidding me? You are underestimating and undervaluing the power of urban radio. Back in the day it were black newspapers like the Chicago Defender and others in the large cities that made a difference in getting the information out to the black community. I'm telling you black GOP support would be a lot higher if they really want it to be. Obviously they don't and are taking the page out of Barry Goldwater that kicked black out of the GOP to begin with.
And I'm telling you, that if going on urban radio would make a difference, the Repubs would. Especially someone like Tim Scott. But, it's not worth their time, nor is it worth the political capital to be put in a position of everyone on the panel attacking you.
You have a VERY inflated perception of the reach/influence of urban radio.

And I'm telling you, that if going on urban radio would make a difference, the Repubs would. Especially someone like Tim Scott. But, it's not worth their time, nor is it worth the political capital to be put in a position of everyone on the panel attacking you.
You have a VERY inflated perception of the reach/influence of urban radio.
Again you underestimate urban radio. One example are the voter suppression laws that started in 2009 and exploded after the 2020 election. Urban radio discussions have identified areas where most this stuff was done. After 2009, urban radio discussion encourage folks get out and vote. Vote some of these folks out of office. Urban radio is what galvanized black votes to get out a vote after the the disaster Chump was. Black folks is part of the reason that that out Biden over the top in 2020. It is worth the time to reach out to the black audience and state the conservative platform if they were willing to. The knack against the democrat party has been that they take voters for granted. I beg to differ. If they did, they would not go on urban radio. But scores of democrats have been on throughout the years. All of the congressional black caucus have been on throughout the years. Hilliary Clinton, Chuck Shumer, Pelosi to name a few have been on. Democrats from local, state, and gubernatorial have been on. If the GOP really cared they would go on urban radio. But they don’t. Even if they increase support by 5% it’s worth it. Then build on that. The GOP seem to be happy with the few black grifters that they have.

• Haha
Again you underestimate urban radio. One example are the voter suppression laws that started in 2009 and exploded after the 2020 election. Urban radio discussions have identified areas where most this stuff was done. After 2009, urban radio discussion encourage folks get out and vote. Vote some of these folks out of office. Urban radio is what galvanized black votes to get out a vote after the the disaster Chump was. Black folks is part of the reason that that out Biden over the top in 2020. It is worth the time to reach out to the black audience and state the conservative platform if they were willing to. The knack against the democrat party has been that they take voters for granted. I beg to differ. If they did, they would not go on urban radio. But scores of democrats have been on throughout the years. All of the congressional black caucus have been on throughout the years. Hilliary Clinton, Chuck Shumer, Pelosi to name a few have been on. Democrats from local, state, and gubernatorial have been on. If the GOP really cared they would go on urban radio. But they don’t. Even if they increase support by 5% it’s worth it. Then build on that. The GOP seem to be happy with the few black grifters that they have.
Again, Urban radio does not move the needle in elections. Biden got the black vote in 2020 because all liberal MSM outlets, which lean extremely liberal and dem, did everything they could to position Trump in a poor light.
It wasn't some blabbermouth on urban radio telling them to get out and vote for Biden.
However, as you've seen with the recent polls, the black vote for Trump is up over 20%. This is especially true in states where Trump lost by very small margins.
That has the dems very, very nervous.

Again, Urban radio does not move the needle in elections. Biden got the black vote in 2020 because all liberal MSM outlets, which lean extremely liberal and dem, did everything they could to position Trump in a poor light.
It wasn't some blabbermouth on urban radio telling them to get out and vote for Biden.
However, as you've seen with the recent polls, the black vote for Trump is up over 20%. This is especially true in states where Trump lost by very small margins.
Dude, polling black Americans has always been inaccurate. Heck polling in general is inaccurate. Black support is no way near 20%. There were similar poll numbers on 2020. But did not turn out that way. Could be 20% if the GOP would go on urban radio regularly. I don’t know what is so hard for you to understand that.

• Haha
So how in your mind is the best way to reach out to black voters and attract them to the Republican Party.

Kids in Chicago public schools are doomed to failure without regard to race. No Chicago Public school has students passing math or reading at grade level. The union's answer...... give us more $$$$. That's all that matters.

Boy I hope you are not learning this stuff from urban radio.. you seriously think Abbott’s buses are why Chicago has so many migrants? If you think this you need to start thinking why your sources are lying to you. The Biden administration was flying and busing people all over the country way before Texas even sent a few buses. Abbott sent them and dropped them in high profile places. That drew attention. This is 100% on Biden. And Texas residents should solve the problem of millions of migrants all while Biden sues them for every thing they do to stop it? Go to O’Hare and you’ll see them get off planes. That US tax payer not Texas. And the government allows them to fly w/o ID. All while Americans have to go through security. And they are flying them in directly. But you think Abbott is the problem? Johnson’s law suits was nothing more than PR cuz the progressives in City Council want open borders. And as bad as it is they still won’t change the Sanctuary City status.

As for the schools. Wow. Shoulder shrug. We’ll have to give in to the Teachers’ Union because they are afraid to lose their job. Republicans = public education serves the child. Democrats = public education serves the teachers union. One example. Chicago Hope Academy. Where Ronnie Fields coaches. Go ahead and compare those kids progress to their neighborhood peers. And remember which party kept your schools closed for the entire 2020-2021 school year. Destroying thousands of urban youths future. But Republicans are racist. Vote D!!

Kids in Chicago public schools are doomed to failure without regard to race. No Chicago Public school has students passing math or reading at grade level. The union's answer...... give us more $$$$. That's all that matters.
I keep telling y’all. The students aren’t passing because of the schools or teachers are bad. They are not passing because doing the school work is not important to them or to the parents. This goes back to when they first set foot in elementary school and then carries over through high school. The parents or in a lot of cases the parent aren’t interested in their child’s success in school from the beginning. There is no discipline at home. They don’t study. Hand in homework. The parent(s) don’t encourage them to study or do homework. Don’t make sure that their homework is done, let alone done correctly. These non-disciplined students are disruptive in class. So if you put these same kids into a private school you are going to get the same results. It is the fault of the students/parents that they se failing.

I keep telling y’all. The students aren’t passing because of the schools or teachers are bad. They are not passing because doing the school work is not important to them or to the parents. This goes back to when they first set foot in elementary school and then carries over through high school. The parents or in a lot of cases the parent aren’t interested in their child’s success in school from the beginning. There is no discipline at home. They don’t study. Hand in homework. The parent(s) don’t encourage them to study or do homework. Don’t make sure that their homework is done, let alone done correctly. These non-disciplined students are disruptive in class. So if you put these same kids into a private school you are going to get the same results. It is the fault of the students/parents that they se failing.
And how do you and the urban radio crowd propose to fix this problem?
On a brighter note, the average starting salary of a Morehouse grad is 12% higher than other graduates nationwide. Sounds like the right crowd to preach the gloom and doom of a racist white supremist nation.

• Haha
Reactions: Riveting-
Boy I hope you are not learning this stuff from urban radio.. you seriously think Abbott’s buses are why Chicago has so many migrants? If you think this you need to start thinking why your sources are lying to you. The Biden administration was flying and busing people all over the country way before Texas even sent a few buses. Abbott sent them and dropped them in high profile places. That drew attention. This is 100% on Biden. And Texas residents should solve the problem of millions of migrants all while Biden sues them for every thing they do to stop it? Go to O’Hare and you’ll see them get off planes. That US tax payer not Texas. And the government allows them to fly w/o ID. All while Americans have to go through security. And they are flying them in directly. But you think Abbott is the problem? Johnson’s law suits was nothing more than PR cuz the progressives in City Council want open borders. And as bad as it is they still won’t change the Sanctuary City status.

As for the schools. Wow. Shoulder shrug. We’ll have to give in to the Teachers’ Union because they are afraid to lose their job. Republicans = public education serves the child. Democrats = public education serves the teachers union. One example. Chicago Hope Academy. Where Ronnie Fields coaches. Go ahead and compare those kids progress to their neighborhood peers. And remember which party kept your schools closed for the entire 2020-2021 school year. Destroying thousands of urban youths future. But Republicans are racist. Vote D!!
These democratic teachers unions are nothing but extortion to the tax payers. Give more and more money or they strike. Never mind the end product they are responsible for. It’s all about enriching themselves.

And how do you and the urban radio crowd propose to fix this problem?
On a brighter note, the average starting salary of a Morehouse grad is 12% higher than other graduates nationwide. Sounds like the right crowd to preach the gloom and doom of a racist white supremist nation.
To me Biden’s speech is about hope that the graduates can make it despite white supremacy. White supremacy ain’t over by the way.

Because of white supremacy, it’s the reason why Morehouse College and other HBCUs were founded in the first place.

Maybe urban radio should stop calling Republicans racist, fascists, Nazis, and white nationals and they would get somebody to accept their invitation.
Perhaps republicans need to stop being racist and white nationalists and then they won’t called as such.

If it wasn’t for Barry Goldwater perhaps blacks would have stayed in the Republican Party.

• Haha
Perhaps republicans need to stop being racist and white nationalists and then they won’t called as such.

If it wasn’t for Barry Goldwater perhaps blacks would have stayed in the Republican Party.
Here send this to your urban radio that tells you lies. It’s from left wing Axios. Abbot accounts for a small percentage of the migrants from Texas. Funny, liberal Democratic mayor of Denver is sending buses too but Johnson doesn’t mention him. Fact most of these people come via NGOs which are funded with Federal grants. So basically Biden pays them to move these people off the books and these shady NGOs get a cut, it’s freaking human trafficking. But but but racist Gov. Abbott.

https://www.axios.com/local/chicago/2023/08/17/chicago-migrant-buses-texas-denver
https://www.axios.com/local/chicago/2023/08/17/chicago-migrant-buses-texas-denver

Last edited:
This is a complete lie, because I have experience. I have seen it. And my wife served on a board for an inner city scholarship foundation. Kids with zero parental involvement becoming amazing people. Simple. Kids respond to expectations. It’s not 100% but I am willing to give them the opportunity. The same opportunity rich people have.

This is a complete lie, because I have experience. I have seen it. And my wife served on a board for an inner city scholarship foundation. Kids with zero parental involvement becoming amazing people. Simple. Kids respond to expectations. It’s not 100% but I am willing to give them the opportunity. The same opportunity rich people have.
Sure if the student wants to learn then yeah you are correct and it can work. Perhaps that kid is not a discipline problem. Unfortunately kids like that in the inner city public schools are the exception. They are the ones that don’t bring the test scores down. I’m talking about the students that don’t want to be in school. Doesn’t finish homework etc. Parents don’t hold them accountable. Perhaps fights on a daily basis. Students like that seemingly are the norm in those schools. Special programs won’t help them in my opinion. Putting these type of behavior and scholastically challenged kid in some Chicago Catholic school ain’t going to work. Gary, Indiana has 3 charter high schools that are underperforming. It’s the students themselves not the school or teachers that is failing.

Because they believe in lies. There is literally evidence to the contrary. This is how incredibly blind you and others like you are. The evidence says the complete opposite, yet you continue to believe. When will you wake up? Stop being led by your nose and follow the evidence, not what people (lying Democrats) tell you.
Probably because they know it's not worth the time. The people on those platforms are too gone to the propaganda and they know their time is better served elsewhere.
Nobody talks more about himself than Biden. This whataboutism is just more TDS showing.

Reactions: SKYDOG
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT