ADVERTISEMENT

Libs/Dems will do anything for power

AAAAAAAANNNNND no it hasn't. Watch the video. Don't be a sheep. That article is lying and you can clearly see it in the video.
And we’ve reached the point of debunking the debunking of the debunking. BTW, you are always screaming for the media to investigate. This guy (local GA reporter), spent 2 hours with the GA Voting systems guy today doing just that.

Reactions: Bill4411
And we’ve reached the point of debunking the debunking of the debunking. BTW, you are always screaming for the media to investigate. This guy (local GA reporter), spent 2 hours with the GA Voting systems guy today doing just that.

So you're obviously not going to watch the video for yourself.... You can clearly see someone enter the room. Make an announcement, then everyone clear out accept the people in the back of the room (an area apparently that the "observers" couldn't even see). They sit there and do nothing until everyone is gone. Then they pull the boxes out (I don't care if they weren't suit cases, it's still odd that they had them under a table out of sight). There isn't supposed to be any counting without observers. Which obviously is something that happened incorrectly during that time frame.

AT BARE MINIMUM, it's painfully obvious that the people that were there to observe the ballots and challange if they saw an issue, were so goddamn far away, there was no way they could see anything. Jesus, get your head out of your ass!

So you're obviously not going to watch the video for yourself.... You can clearly see someone enter the room. Make an announcement, then everyone clear out accept the people in the back of the room (an area apparently that the "observers" couldn't even see). They sit there and do nothing until everyone is gone. Then they pull the boxes out (I don't care if they weren't suit cases, it's still odd that they had them under a table out of sight). There isn't supposed to be any counting without observers. Which obviously is something that happened incorrectly during that time frame.

AT BARE MINIMUM, it's painfully obvious that the people that were there to observe the ballots and challange if they saw an issue, were so goddamn far away, there was no way they could see anything. Jesus, get your head out of your ass!
I watched the summary of the videos both from multiple sides (MSM and OANN or NewsMax) ... and i think most (if not all) of it was explained by the explanations given. If there’s a time range in the video you posted you think most compelling, I’m happy to watch, but no i’m not watching a 45 minute video.

I watched the summary of the videos both from multiple sides (MSM and OANN or NewsMax) ... and i think most (if not all) of it was explained by the explanations given. If there’s a time range in the video you posted you think most compelling, I’m happy to watch, but no i’m not watching a 45 minute video.
You should be able to skip the first 5 min or so, but if you want to get all of the info for yourself as well as the dialog disgussing it, you need to watch the 45 min. If you're not willing to do the work for yourself, then you don't really care to find out the truth for yourself. Makes it easy to make shit up for people unwilling to do the work.

Reactions: jrcrist

1. You don't know what the announcement was.
2. The boxes have been explained.
3. From a different fact check, linked below: "The officials said the ballots seen in the video were in regular ballot containers -- not suitcases -- and they had been removed from their envelopes and processed while news media and election observers for the Republican Party and Trump campaign were present. The media and party observers were never told to leave because counting was over for the night, but they apparently followed workers who left once their job of opening envelopes was completed, the chief investigator for the secretary of state told Lead Stories. The observers were free to return at anytime, she said. Georgia law allows observers, but does not require them to be there for ballots to be counted, she said."

And regarding my earlier article, what "lies" are in it? Is the reporter lying about what his source said? Is the source lying about what actually happened in the video? We have a video with two differing possible explanations. Who should we listen to in order to determine which is more likely true? In this instance, I choose to believe the GA election officials who actually have knowledge about the situation. You choose to believe the Trump legal team's speculation about what they think is going on in the video?

"Droid12345, post: 2806026, member: 1982"
1. You don't know what the announcement was. We have sworn affidavits to what the announcement was. The video corroborates the affidavits when everyone leaves.
2. The boxes have been explained. And you believe it?
3. From a different fact check, linked below: "The officials said the ballots seen in the video were in regular ballot containers -- not suitcases I never claimed they were in suitcases. That would actually be really dumb if they did that. It makes zero sense however to store them under the table the way they did. Also, why did they wait until everyone left before bringing those out? Do you not find that odd at all?

1. You don't know what the announcement was. We have sworn affidavits to what the announcement was. The video corroborates the affidavits when everyone leaves.
3. From a different fact check, linked below: "The officials said the ballots seen in the video were in regular ballot containers -- not suitcases I never claimed they were in suitcases. That would actually be really dumb if they did that. It makes zero sense however to store them under the table the way they did. Also, why did they wait until everyone left before bringing those out? Do you not find that odd at all?
Just fyi ... this is what the GA Voting System manager said (and he’s a Republican)

1. Affadavits are great, and all, but if someone else says something different, then additional evidence is required to determine whose statement is accurate. Given the explanation that those who were there opening envelopes were dismissed, it is completely unremarkable that someone would come in, say something like, "ok, if you were opening envelopes, you're free to go," and then people would get up and leave. Once again, you know an announcement was made and some people left. That's it. Why do people keep holding up affidavits as some holy grail of evidence? Has no one ever lied under oath before? Has no one ever thought they heard something but it was actually something else (ahem...PA postal worker)? Has no one ever mis-remembered what they thought happened? And, by the way, eyewitness testimony is notoriously unreliable.

2. What reason do I have NOT to believe it, given the explanation of election officials?

3. The suitcase/not a suitcase part of this was not at all the point. You said it was improper for ballots to be counted without observation. That is not true in GA. It probably should be, but it wasn't at the time.

So is there video of them putting them in the boxes and then under the table?
I have not personally seen it (there are hours and hours of video and multiple different camera angles), however, the same GA Systems Guy (again, a republican working for a Republican SOS and Republican Gov .. who are all Trump supporters) said this ...

Also it’s not crazy to me to think they might put bins under a table just for simple traffic flow and safety purposes of people coming in and out the room.

I don’t know what the exact flow or system is for how they track them, but just because they pushed them under a table doesn‘t seem to indicate anything nefarious to me.

The ‘suitcase’ stuff was for shock value ... those have been proven to be the normal bins for ballots by many people.

I have not personally seen it (there are hours and hours of video and multiple different camera angles), however, the same GA Systems Guy (again, a republican working for a Republican SOS and Republican Gov .. who are all Trump supporters) said this ...

Wouldn’t it help clear all this up if they just released the footage that shows them putting the ballots in the boxes and under the table while everyone is present? I guess that’s where I’m skeptical. It seems like an easy fix if it truly is nothing. And maybe it truly is but the optics look bad right now, imho

Wouldn’t it help clear all this up if they just released the footage that shows them putting the ballots in the boxes and under the table while everyone is present? I guess that’s where I’m skeptical. It seems like an easy fix if it truly is nothing. And maybe it truly is but the optics look bad right now, imho
I assume they had. The Trump person doing most of the speaking yesterday said they had hours and hours of video to review (and they had not done a thorough review yet).

It does appear the video is out there ...

I assume they had. The Trump person doing most of the speaking yesterday said they had hours and hours of video to review (and they had not done a thorough review yet).

It does appear the video is out there ...

Have these law enforcement officials made any statements about what they saw? It seems most of the debunking is coming from just a few people, this guy in particular is an left wing investigate journalist, and I’m still curious why the governor and Georgia legislature has debunked it. Or maybe they have today and I’ve missed it.

Have these law enforcement officials made any statements about what they saw? It seems most of the debunking is coming from just a few people, this guy in particular is an left wing investigate journalist, and I’m still curious why the governor and Georgia legislature has debunked it. Or maybe they have today and I’ve missed it.
He is a journalist, but he’s quoting and working with a Republican official in Georgia.

The GA Governor and republican legislatures are playing nice with Trump because they want (need) MAGA voters. As it sits now, Kemp will lose to whoever Trump supports in the next primary.

As I’ve said in many posts since Election Day ... pay attention to what Trump’s team says in court cases and legal submissions .. not press conferences and ‘sworn statements’ that were just collected by them. It’s all for show and fund raising.

He is a journalist, but he’s quoting and working with a Republican official in Georgia.

The GA Governor and republican legislatures are playing nice with Trump because they want (need) MAGA voters. As it sits now, Kemp will lose to whoever Trump supports in the next primary.

As I’ve said in many posts since Election Day ... pay attention to what Trump’s team says in court cases and legal submissions .. not press conferences and ‘sworn statements’ that were just collected by them. It’s all for show and fund raising.
Fair enough. I guess we will find out over the next few weeks and one of us will be eating crow

1. Affadavits are great, and all, but if someone else says something different, then additional evidence is required to determine whose statement is accurate. Given the explanation that those who were there opening envelopes were dismissed, it is completely unremarkable that someone would come in, say something like, "ok, if you were opening envelopes, you're free to go," and then people would get up and leave. Once again, you know an announcement was made and some people left. That's it. Why do people keep holding up affidavits as some holy grail of evidence? Has no one ever lied under oath before? Has no one ever thought they heard something but it was actually something else (ahem...PA postal worker)? Has no one ever mis-remembered what they thought happened? And, by the way, eyewitness testimony is notoriously unreliable.

2. What reason do I have NOT to believe it, given the explanation of election officials?

3. The suitcase/not a suitcase part of this was not at all the point. You said it was improper for ballots to be counted without observation. That is not true in GA. It probably should be, but it wasn't at the time.
Yes I agree. The video is one piece of evidence that supports the affidavits.

Sure, things are misremembered all the time, but two different people are saying the same thing. Are they both misremembering the same details in the same way?

Aaaaand it's already been debunked.

So I read through this article carefully and noticed this quote.

"There wasn't a bin that had ballots in it under that table," Watson told Lead Stories. "It was an empty bin and the ballots from it were actually out on the table when the media were still there, and then it was placed back into the box when the media were still there and placed next to the table."

Watson is lying. The tables where the counters were working had been cleared. When they pull the containers out from under the table, you can clearly see them pull out ballots, spread them out into a couple stacks on the tables and starting to insert them into the scanners.

The video showed something seriously wrong with the process.
The press left, ballot observers left and ballot counting witnesses left.
Its obvious they were either asked to leave or were told the vote counting and verification process was over for the day.
A few people stayed. They obviously weren’t disinfecting the room of Covid virus.
They were scanning ballots. The counting of ballots, without witnesses present is a clear violation of State law.
So why were they counting ballots in complete disregard of the law?
Also consider the vote tally charts submitted as evidence by the Trump team showed abnormal spikes in votes for Biden during these multi state late night counts. Coincidence?

Reactions: Boilermaker03
The video showed something seriously wrong with the process.
The press left, ballot observers left and ballot counting witnesses left.
Its obvious they were either asked to leave or were told the vote counting and verification process was over for the day.
A few people stayed. They obviously weren’t disinfecting the room of Covid virus.
They were scanning ballots. The counting of ballots, without witnesses present is a clear violation of State law.
So why were they counting ballots in complete disregard of the law?

Also consider the vote tally charts submitted as evidence by the Trump team showed abnormal spikes in votes for Biden during these multi state late night counts. Coincidence?
What law was broken? There is no law that observers must be present to count. They choose to leave that's on them. It's really getting pathetic guys... 🤣

What law was broken? There is no law that observers must be present to count. They choose to leave that's on them. It's really getting pathetic guys... 🤣
It's a law that if the observers want to be there, they are allowed to be.
If the observers and the press were told vote counting would stop, which it obviously didn't than that is deception to disregard the law. That is a crime.
The whole Georgia vote this year is a cluster fk.
The legislature changed the law, illegally, that allowed for changes to the mail in votes. The Georgia State constitution is clear on what the procedure is to change the voting laws. This was not followed.
The Governor and AG asked the legislature to further reduce signature checking requirements and ballot date checking.
The legislature refused so the governor and AG sent it to the Georgia SC and they rewrote the legislature.
Again illegal.
But hey, what ever floats your boat.

It's a law that if the observers want to be there, they are allowed to be.
If the observers and the press were told vote counting would stop, which it obviously didn't than that is deception to disregard the law. That is a crime.
The whole Georgia vote this year is a cluster fk.
The legislature changed the law, illegally, that allowed for changes to the mail in votes. The Georgia State constitution is clear on what the procedure is to change the voting laws. This was not followed.
The Governor and AG asked the legislature to further reduce signature checking requirements and ballot date checking.
The legislature refused so the governor and AG sent it to the Georgia SC and they rewrote the legislature.
Again illegal.
But hey, what ever floats your boat.

Those damn Republicans doing "illegal" stuff again. Why didn't they address it when it was in place for the last election if it was against the state constitution? Because like everything else, the rules are only for republican politicians when it's convenient for their side. (This situation, gerrymandering, SCOTUS judges)

So what do you propose? Throw the votes out? Disenfranchise the voters because the observers chose to leave?

Like every other challenge, the evidence doesn't support the remedy being requested and has been correctly thrown out in court.

Those damn Republicans doing "illegal" stuff again. Why didn't they address it when it was in place for the last election if it was against the state constitution? Because like everything else, the rules are only for republican politicians when it's convenient for their side. (This situation, gerrymandering, SCOTUS judges)

So what do you propose? Throw the votes out? Disenfranchise the voters because the observers chose to leave?

Like every other challenge, the evidence doesn't support the remedy being requested and has been correctly thrown out in court.
It was done after the last election but before the primaries.
The Georgia SC Judges are at fault. They need to uphold the state constitution. The legislatures messed up.
And the Trump campaign brought it up before the Georgia SC and they said, as you stated, this should have been brought before them before the election. I guarantee you they would have drug it out past the election and we would be in the same situation. Why do I think this? Because to change the voting requirements takes a majority ballot vote by the citizens, in a election.
The Trump campaign does have a standing that voters were treated differently. Mail in votes did not have the identification or time to vote scrutiny that absentee voters or in person voters did.

It was done after the last election but before the primaries.
The Georgia SC Judges are at fault. They need to uphold the state constitution.

So your legal opinion is the Georgia SC judges were wrong, despite the fact they were all appointed by republicans?

Ok, sure, I’m sure you know more about Georgia law than these guys do.

Well I can read. The PA constitution and the US constitution are pretty clear.
Well the PA Supreme Court and pretty much every other judge (and many appointed by Trump himself) seem to disagree with you.

I will take their legal opinion over yours (no offense).

Reactions: indy35
Well the PA Supreme Court and pretty much every other judge (and many appointed by Trump himself) seem to disagree with you.

I will take their legal opinion over yours (no offense).
I meant Ga not Pa but the US constitution also states only the state legislature can make state election protocol changes. The Ga constitution is pretty clear on how to make election protocol changes.

I meant Ga not Pa but the US constitution also states only the state legislature can make state election protocol changes. The Ga constitution is pretty clear on how to make election protocol changes.
Pick any state you like ... every court and judge in the land seems to disagree you, but I’m sure you are more qualified to make that call (lol).

Reactions: indy35
The US constitution has been tested several times in the Supreme Court and always viewed "legislature" as the entirety of the state governing body (not literally the legislature). Not sure why people keep repeating this.

I haven't read the GA constitution. Can you point to the pertinent portions?

If somehow trump could possibly overturn the election in Georgia, would you then concede that Biden still won with enough electoral votes from the other states (290)?

Neither the Constitution nor the framers intended for the state legislatures to pick the electors.........or......you know.......that's how it would be. There would be no electoral college with designated electors casting the votes.

You're trying get someplace the framers were specific about not going to........all because you misconstrue the meaning of legislature.......as steel was saying.

Reactions: Monkey Pox
The US constitution has been tested several times in the Supreme Court and always viewed "legislature" as the entirety of the state governing body (not literally the legislature). Not sure why people keep repeating this.

I haven't read the GA constitution. Can you point to the pertinent portions?

If somehow trump could possibly overturn the election in Georgia, would you then concede that Biden still won with enough electoral votes from the other states (290)?
Like every US citizen should, I will accept Biden as POTUS once the electorates are certified.

Neither the Constitution nor the framers intended for the state legislatures to pick the electors.........or......you know.......that's how it would be. There would be no electoral college with designated electors casting the votes.

You're trying get someplace the framers were specific about not going to........all because you misconstrue the meaning of legislature.......as steel was saying.

The legislative power of this Commonwealth shall be vested in a General Assembly, which shall consist of a Senate and a House of Representatives.
Straight from the Pa constitution.

No where does it say Judges, Mayors or Governors.
And the US constitution clearly states the state legislatures only can make changes to state election protocol.

Amendments to this constitution, if approved by the electorate vote, shall become effective the year following that in which the next Federal decennial census is officially reported as required by Federal law.

The Governor and AG made changes to the election protocol that the legislature did not approve.
The changes needed to be proposed by the legislature and voted on by the public.

So by Pa law all ballots cast that vary from the original ballot protocol are illegal and should not be counted.
So back to my original statement a few days ago. The Pa State SC screwed the pooch. The GOP brought this to the US SC attention, the US SC kicked it back to the State SC. When the State SC refused to act the US SC stepped in and required all ballots, not meeting the original protocol, to be segregated.

Who knows if the US SC will act. How can they rule to disenfranchise voters due to the ignorance of their Governor and AG? Than again how can they disenfranchise all those who voted legally?

The legislative power of this Commonwealth shall be vested in a General Assembly, which shall consist of a Senate and a House of Representatives.

No where does it say Judges, Mayors or Governors.
And the US constitution clearly states the state legislatures only can make changes to state election protocol.

Amendments to this constitution, if approved by the electorate vote, shall become effective the year following that in which the next Federal decennial census is officially reported as required by Federal law.

The Governor and AG made changes to the election protocol that the legislature did not approve.
The changes needed to be proposed by the legislature and voted on by the public.

So by Pa law all ballots cast that vary from the original ballot protocol are illegal and should not be counted.
So back to my original statement a few days ago. The Pa State SC screwed the pooch. The GOP brought this to the US SC attention, the US SC kicked it back to the State SC. When the State SC refused to act the US SC stepped in and required all ballots, not meeting the original protocol, to be segregated.

Who knows if the US SC will act. How can they rule to disenfranchise voters due to the ignorance of their Governor and AG? Than again how can they disenfranchise all those who voted legally?

So the way to fix the issue with the protocol you claim is illegal is to disenfranchise the voters that voted according to the proper unchallenged protocol at the time? Why do republicans hate democracy so much?

I'm sure you would be just fine if the method in which you voted was determined to not be legal after the fact and your vote no longer counted with no means to rectify the situation?

So the way to fix the issue with the protocol you claim is illegal is to disenfranchise the voters that voted according to the proper unchallenged protocol at the time? Why do republicans hate democracy so much?

I'm sure you would be just fine if the method in which you voted was determined to not be legal after the fact and your vote no longer counted with no means to rectify the situation?
Read my post, that's not at all what I said.
Mostly I'm blaming the Mayors, AG and Governors for disregarding the laws.
And I'm blaming the State SC for their interpretation of the laws.
The US SC, by their early actions, indicate State SC judges were wrong.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT