ADVERTISEMENT

Kyle-New Assistant

boilerluv

Redshirt Freshman
Oct 23, 2006
Have there been any rumors, hints, or sightings of possible candidates for our assistant coach vacancy? I know it was stated earlier that we were "in no hurry" but that seems very casual to me--I think we may not be "in a hurry" but we don't want to let this just sit around and say, "Well, we'll fill it some day when we aren't so busy," or whatever....

I would really like to know that we have good candidates (or a least one final one!) who will bring fresh recruiting enthusiasm and who can help with player development, too. I am anxious for us to get a real winner with this hire. (I know, I know, for the money...but still...a fan can dream...) Just wondering if you have seen or heard anything that we would like to hear. :D Thanks!
This post was edited on 4/21 11:56 AM by boilerluv

And do you think this individual is a viable candidate? One we would applaud? One SV would love to have? Has there only been the one? Or only one with what we might refer to as "mutual interest" as opposed to a sheath of resumes and cover letters??

Originally posted by TC4THREE:

Was just told about one potential candidate.
I'm going fishing at Silver Creek this weekend. What bait is that you're using?

Originally posted by boilerluv:
And do you think this individual is a viable candidate? One we would applaud? One SV would love to have? Has there only been the one? Or only one with what we might refer to as "mutual interest" as opposed to a sheath of resumes and cover letters??
I do not know all of the competition. Just the one candidate.

Oh, hell--and you were sworn to secrecy. Dam, dam, dam.

Guess we'll find out something when Kyle gets the news....

I know who it is, but if I told you, I would have to kill you. Sorry. No can do because we need as many positive fans of Purdue WBB as we can get.

cool.r191677.gif

Yes, I understand that you would have to kill me. So I will just think in my own mind who I think it might be. I have a name floating around in my head, but if I said it out loud (in print here, that is), I would have to kill myself (and that's not going to happen!) Plus, it is one of those things that if spoken aloud (in print here, that is), it would disintigrate and not be there any more, and this is a name I like. Oh dam. I've said too much.....
wink.r191677.gif

Originally posted by TC4THREE:

Was just told about one potential candidate.
sounds like krunk.

i know of this candidate as well...could work out very well....we'll see...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT