ADVERTISEMENT

Just back from a 17 day trip to Italy, and while in Bologna I was presented

TwinDegrees2

All-American
Aug 8, 2009
North Central Indiana
While eating lunch at a curbside restaurant on Italy's Liberation day, my lady and I were presented a 25 minute march by leftists chanting free Palestine. Next came the communist party hammer and cycle flags, and then the worker's party, and then the drunk on their ass college kids who had no idea where they were or why they were there. Stares of hatred from the diners were seen by everyone.

Folks, this Israel hate has to end. I know the University of Bologna is one of, if not the most liberal schools in the world with 90,000 students who have ruined many beautiful old buildings with their incessant graffiti, which they claim is a free speech right, but as most Italians believe is a crime and those doing it should be expelled and jailed and fined.

If you don't think this whole thing is coordinated by some rich adults then think again. And if you don't believe professional rioters are being paid weekly, think again. Soros and the Rockefeller boys are totally behind the funding and should be jailed.

BTW....great time in Italy.

While eating lunch at a curbside restaurant on Italy's Liberation day, my lady and I were presented a 25 minute march by leftists chanting free Palestine. Next came the communist party hammer and cycle flags, and then the worker's party, and then the drunk on their ass college kids who had no idea where they were or why they were there. Stares of hatred from the diners were seen by everyone.

Folks, this Israel hate has to end. I know the University of Bologna is one of, if not the most liberal schools in the world with 90,000 students who have ruined many beautiful old buildings with their incessant graffiti, which they claim is a free speech right, but as most Italians believe is a crime and those doing it should be expelled and jailed and fined.

If you don't think this whole thing is coordinated by some rich adults then think again. And if you don't believe professional rioters are being paid weekly, think again. Soros and the Rockefeller boys are totally behind the funding and should be jailed.

BTW....great time in Italy.
Just so you know, they can’t stand you and your stupid ass laptop either

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT