ADVERTISEMENT

John Bolton & Ukraine Aid

Lol your CNN shows Trump getting stronger. Imagine that
CNN analyst: 'Massive movement towards' Trump in new 2020 poll

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-2020-polling-movement-trump

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.
You want to tout a poll that shows Trump losing to the Democratic front runners to prove your point that Trump is trending to a higher margin of victory? Not sure why you’d want to do that but ok, more power to you.

(ATTN: Indy35) Nothing seems to stop you from being ignorant 24/7 so what is your point?
Indy has you on ignore, as you've been told many times. You want him to tell you " what his point is" ?? How long are you expecting him to take in answering your question, given that he has no way of seeing it to begin with ??

Last edited:
The polls had him losing to your blow up doll too. Remember?
National polls were pretty darn accurate. The Democratic candidate can surely pick up 80,000 votes across the 3 states that gave Trump the presidency. Democrats are extremely motivated as you can see from their successes in 2017, 2018, and 2019. They won’t be staying home in the election like many did in 2016, Trump’s vileness continues to turn independents against him and he turns more Republicans into never-Trumpers every day.

National polls were pretty darn accurate. The Democratic candidate can surely pick up 80,000 votes across the 3 states that gave Trump the presidency. Democrats are extremely motivated as you can see from their successes in 2017, 2018, and 2019. They won’t be staying home in the election like many did in 2016, Trump’s vileness continues to turn independents against him and he turns more Republicans into never-Trumpers every day.
If the Dems mess with Bernie again, I predict some will vote for Trump like last time

Lol your CNN shows Trump getting stronger. Imagine that
CNN analyst: 'Massive movement towards' Trump in new 2020 poll

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-2020-polling-movement-trump

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.
You're referring to a CNN poll from a month ago, showing Trump gaining about 5 pts. on Dem. leaders, two of which going from up 10 pts. to up 5.
You might wanna check the definition of "massive" in your handy-dandy dictionary, soon.

Reactions: indy35
You're referring to a CNN poll from a month ago, showing Trump gaining about 5 pts. on Dem. leaders, two of which going from up 10 pts. to up 5.
You might wanna check the definition of "massive" in your handy-dandy dictionary, soon.
HUGE

I wuz just throwing you a bone, Twin !! Not often do you take the challenge of answering questions , here. This one was right up your alley !!

Here's a question for you....I'm going to the British Isles....which courses should I play? Going to Italy as well....should I drink wine and lemoncello, or play golf one day?

Try your best on this one.

Oh....allowing two days to play.

Indy has you on ignore, as you've been told many times. You want him to tell you " what his point is" ?? How long are you expecting him to take in answering your question, given that he has no way of seeing it to begin with ??
I don't care! Get this trough your thick skull. I DON"T CARE!!! obviously you responded. So What is is your plan that you were spending money on? Planning to murder me? You are such a loser POS

I don't care! Get this trough your thick skull. I DON"T CARE!!! obviously you responded. So What is is your plan that you were spending money on? Planning to murder me? You are such a loser POS
Oh !!! It was just a rhetorical question, then ??

That headline is a bit overblown, these are still massive population centers (NYC is untouchable in the US). Further, I would argue that anyone migrating out due to tax avoidance is likely to vote R, anyway, thus making the mix more heavily D, no?

So you're saying only the intelligent people move to avoid high taxes? Makes sense.

Reactions: BSIT
Possible but could also make states they're moving to less Red like Florida and Texas

That's the ultimate irony. People move from states totally controlled by Democrats, because their taxes are too high. They move to states run by Republicans, where the taxes are lower, then they vote Democrat. Isn't that the definition of insanity, doing the same thing over and over, expecting a different result? Sadly, they never figure it out.

Why shouldn’t larger states have more impact-they have more Americans. The Electoral college is BS pure and simple but if it helped the Dems they wouldn’t want it repealed either.

The electoral college votes are allocated to the states, based on their population. If it weren't for the electoral college, Presidential candidates wouldn't visit or care about 2/3 of the states. All the states deserve representation.

Reactions: glidresquirrel
The electoral college votes are allocated to the states, based on their population. If it weren't for the electoral college, Presidential candidates wouldn't visit or care about 2/3 of the states. All the states deserve representation.
I don’t see why that is really that important but that’s me.

There have been a couple of threads that have come up in the last couple of years since DJT became POTUS centering on the EC. I personally agree that it is antiquated and not applicable in the modern error, but open to be proven wrong. In the information age, here in 2020, I don't see why the EC should exist...and why one vote shouldn't equal one vote.

Can anyone actually explain why TODAY the EC should still be the process?

First, you have to understand that we are NOT a Democracy, we are a Representative Republic. This is why we have 435 Representatives in Congress, who vote for us, rather than having 330 Million citizens voting on each piece of legislation. Each state gets a number of electors in the Electoral College, which are allocated based on the population of the state, just like the representatives are. This is why we have a Census every ten years. The greater the state's population, the more electors they get.

The Founding Fathers were smart enough to realize that if they didn't do it that way, the states with the greatest population would just completely control the country and the smaller states would essentially not be represented. That's also why they assigned 2 Senators to each state, to ensure that each state would have equal representation in one of the houses of Congress. Did that help?

First, you have to understand that we are NOT a Democracy, we are a Representative Republic. This is why we have 435 Representatives in Congress, who vote for us, rather than having 330 Million citizens voting on each piece of legislation. Each state gets a number of electors in the Electoral College, which are allocated based on the population of the state, just like the representatives are. This is why we have a Census every ten years. The greater the state's population, the more electors they get.

The Founding Fathers were smart enough to realize that if they didn't do it that way, the states with the greatest population would just completely control the country and the smaller states would essentially not be represented. That's also why they assigned 2 Senators to each state, to ensure that each state would have equal representation in one of the houses of Congress. Did that help?
And low population states get 2 senators like Wyoming that doesn’t have enough people to have more than one representative but they end up with 3 electoral college voters.

So you're ready to believe Sondand when he said trump SAID there was no quid pro quo. But you won't believe Bolton when he said trump said there was? That pretty much cover it?

Irrelevant my ass. Just watch

You guys are so dense. You believe what you want to believe regardless of the facts. I'll take the time to explain it to you:

In an Impeachment, the House acts like a Grand Jury & prosecutor. They investigate, subpoena witnesses and documents and determine if the facts warrant charging an individual with a crime. Then they bring the evidence and prosecute the case in the Senate. The Senate acts as the Jury and hears the evidence that the House presents to them and makes a ruling based on the evidence. The House neglected to subpoena Bolton, so it doesn't matter what he says in his book. At this point it's hearsay, but it would still not be admissible evidence.

It would be unprecedented for the Senate to allow witnesses that the House has not already interviewed. Since the House did such a shoddy job putting together their case, they're trying to get the Senate to do what they were either too lazy or inept to get done. That's why Schiff, Nadler, Pelosi & Schumer have been screaming COVER UP, so they can try to intimidate the Senate into covering their backsides.

You keep praying for the Silver Bullet to kill the Orange Man, but Bolton isn't it. It doesn't matter what he said to Bolton, because Ukraine got their money within the allotted time frame and according to both Presidents, there was no QPQ. It doesn't matter what the discussions or the intentions may have been, because they didn't act on it. It would be like you telling someone that you'd really like to rob the local bank, because you could use the extra money. If you never rob the bank or do anything that would indicate that you were about to rob the bank, what crime have you committed? NONE

The Republicans would be dumb as a box of rocks, if they allow any new witnesses. Unfortunately, we have a few RINOs, who are so afraid of the media, that it's hard to predict what they'd do. We'll know in a few days.

Last edited:
Did right wing propaganda not cover the 90 minutes recording Parnas had of Trump? Didn’t catch that on the Daily Caller? Being more informed will keep you from looking ignorant, or a liar.

What lie would that be? Parnas is a sleazebag, which should be obvious because he was slimy enough to make such a recording. But apparently you like sleaze, so enjoy your new buddy.

May want to check your “facts.” Election results from 2017, 2018, and 2019 were not good for Republicans at all. Current polling is also favorable for Democrats. Did you realize that your claim of a landslide was ridiculous?
Not sure what “trends” you’re looking at but you maybe need to check your prescription for your glasses and look again.

HRC was supposed to win in 2016. How'd that work out for you?

What lie would that be? Parnas is a sleazebag, which should be obvious because he was slimy enough to make such a recording. But apparently you like sleaze, so enjoy your new buddy.
Being a sleaze bag was why we didn’t believe Michael Cohen?

So you're saying it's short sighted and selfish to want to keep more of your own money, rather than having politicians piss it away on useless programs and graft. Government is a parasite that sucks the lifeblood out of an economy. If the parasite remains small, the economy can support it. If the parasite gets too large, you become Venezuela.

So you're saying it's short sighted and selfish to want to keep more of your own money, rather than having politicians piss it away on useless programs and graft. Government is a parasite that sucks the lifeblood out of an economy. If the parasite remains small, the economy can support it. If the parasite gets too large, you become Venezuela.
Our government has been pretty successful over the last 240 years so don’t go to overboard with your criticism of it.

OMG, what a fantasy world you live in. I don't believe I've ever see anyone so indoctrinated and totally brain washed as you. You live in a little CNN & MSNBC fantasy world that I find just AMAZING. When this Impeachment falls by the wayside, just like the Russian Collusion did are you going to wait breathlessly for Maxine Watters to tell you what she's gong to impeach Trump for in his second term? The delusion runs strong in this one...LOL

You guys are so dense. You believe what you want to believe regardless of the facts. I'll take the time to explain it to you:

In an Impeachment, the House acts like a Grand Jury & prosecutor. They investigate, subpoena witnesses and documents and determine if the facts warrant charging an individual with a crime. Then they bring the evidence and prosecute the case in the Senate. The Senate acts as the Jury and hears the evidence that the House presents to them and makes a ruling based on the evidence. The House neglected to subpoena Bolton, so it doesn't matter what he says in his book. At this point it's hearsay, but it would still not be admissible evidence.

It would be unprecedented for the Senate to allow witnesses that the House has not already interviewed. Since the House did such a shoddy job putting together their case, they're trying to get the Senate to do what they were either too lazy or inept to get done. That's why Schiff, Nadler, Pelosi & Schumer have been screaming COVER UP, so they can try to intimidate the Senate into covering their backsides.

You keep praying for the Silver Bullet to kill the Orange Man, but Bolton isn't it. It doesn't matter what he said to Bolton, because Ukraine got their money within the allotted time frame and according to both Presidents, there was no QPQ. It doesn't matter what the discussions or the intentions may have been, because they didn't act on it. It would be like you telling someone that you'd really like to rob the local bank, because you could use the extra money. If you never rob the bank or do anything that would indicate that you were about to rob the bank, what crime have you committed? NONE

The Republicans would be dumb as a box of rocks, if they allow any new witnesses. Unfortunately, we have a few RINOs, who are so afraid of the media, that it's hard to predict what they'd do. Wi'll know in a few days.
So it doesn't matter what trump allegedly said to Bolton.....yet once again you say what trump allegedly said Sondland is real? Could you directly answer that question without all the talking points?

Sondland also said," Mr. Giuliani’s requests were a quid pro quo for arranging a White House visit for President Zelensky," he told lawmakers. "Mr. Giuliani demanded that Ukraine make a public statement announcing investigations. … Mr. Giuliani was expressing the desires of the president of the United States, and we knew that these investigations were important to the president."

So since you want to rely so heavily on what Sondland said I assume you agree with him in this case? No? So you just selectively believe what he said?

Reactions: doubleyous
And low population states get 2 senators like Wyoming that doesn’t have enough people to have more than one representative but they end up with 3 electoral college voters.

It's amazing that you would be so petty, as to begrudge Wyoming it three Electors.

California has 55 electors
NY has 29
TX - 38
FL - 29
IN - 11
IL - 20
There are 24 states that have 7 or fewer electors. How much time do you think Presidential candidates would spend in those states? You've heard the term "Flyover Country"? That's what the politicians in California and on the Eastern Seaboard consider most of the Midwest and Northwest part of the country. It's irrelevant to them, but they still need to pay some attention to it, because of the EC. I don't care how small the state is, it's still worthy of representation.

Reactions: BSIT
Our government has been pretty successful over the last 240 years so don’t go to overboard with your criticism of it.

It has gotten ridiculously bloated over the last 240 years, as well. It's also become very inefficient and very corrupt. If you can't see that, you're not paying attention. The fact that the Dems are pushing this partisan impeachment is proof of the corruption we're dealing with.

Here's a question for you....I'm going to the British Isles....which courses should I play? Going to Italy as well....should I drink wine and lemoncello, or play golf one day?

Try your best on this one.

Oh....allowing two days to play.
Play The Old Course @ St. Andrews - for the history...…& then Muirfield.
Golf in Italy ??
Nope.....
When in Rome...…..

It has gotten ridiculously bloated over the last 240 years, as well. It's also become very inefficient and very corrupt. If you can't see that, you're not paying attention. The fact that the Dems are pushing this partisan impeachment is proof of the corruption we're dealing with.
Thank God there hasn't been a WHIFF of corruption in all of the worlds the Trump crew has traveled in, these past 3 years.....

Reactions: Bill4411
It's amazing that you would be so petty, as to begrudge Wyoming it three Electors.

California has 55 electors
NY has 29
TX - 38
FL - 29
IN - 11
IL - 20
There are 24 states that have 7 or fewer electors. How much time do you think Presidential candidates would spend in those states? You've heard the term "Flyover Country"? That's what the politicians in California and on the Eastern Seaboard consider most of the Midwest and Northwest part of the country. It's irrelevant to them, but they still need to pay some attention to it, because of the EC. I don't care how small the state is, it's still worthy of representation.
Okay, I’m a bit confused. Your saying that because of the EC, presidential candidates will spend time campaigning in Vermont, North & South Dakota, Wyoming, Delaware, Alaska, and Montana? No, they’ll spend most of their time in the dozen toss up states with some EC clout. The EC just creates different flyover zones. Nobodies heading to Montana to campaign for that we gots lots of land but no peoples vote.

Reactions: Bill4411
If you've had your picture taken with TRUMP a dozen times - as a result of actually being with his group on those occasions -
you're RIGHT....there's a good chance you might be a sleazebag .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT