ADVERTISEMENT

IU

Any time I bring up anything PU, trying to just talk about PU.... you guys immediately bring up IU
Possibly because the title of the thread is "IU" and the OP is an IU fan? And possibly because in your first post in this thread, you started the discussion by bringing up Yogi.

He had no spot. That’s just silly

Time will tell. He and ours are not going anywhere soon.
And here I thought you IU guys claimed to understand basketball. Oh wait, that right. IU is the team that is stockpiling forwards. How many you got now? 7-8?

Just kidding. No we have enough point guards. I hope phinessy works out for you. He seems like a nice kid.

And here I thought you IU guys claimed to understand basketball. Oh wait, that right. IU is the team that is stockpiling forwards. How many you got now? 7-8?

Just kidding. No we have enough point guards. I hope phinessy works out for you. He seems like a nice kid.
Wtf?

Liking the kid doesn’t equate to IU fandom.

Carsen definitely. Cline plays literally zero PG and if he did you guys would suck. NE is also not even close to a PG though PU fans love to claim he is.
Wow. Some more ignorance of the game and of our team.

First Nojel is definitively a PG. Second, Carsen projects to be a PG in the pros, so he has all the ball handling skills to play the position at this level. Nobody is “claiming” anything. This is what the reality is. When you play Purdue you face a 6’6” point guard. Good lick dealing with that.

Wow. Some more ignorance of the game and of our team.

First Nojel is definitively a PG. Second, Carsen projects to be a PG in the pros, so he has all the ball handling skills to play the position at this level. Nobody is “claiming” anything. This is what the reality is. When you play Purdue you face a 6’6” point guard. Good lick dealing with that.
In response to me claiming PU fans say NE is a point guard —> “Nobody is ‘claiming’ anything”

Followed by —> “first Nojel is definitely a PG”.

L.O.L.

Give me one person outside of PU fans who see him as a true PG. Just one reputable person. One.

Just having the ball in your hands for some sets doesn’t make one a pg.

I might suggest that one person is Matt Painter. He gets paid quite a lot of money to determine who is Purdue's point guard. It would seem that he might have a lot more concern than anyone about success in that position and he evidently decided NE was the person for it.

In response to me claiming PU fans say NE is a point guard —> “Nobody is ‘claiming’ anything”

L.O.L.

Give me one person outside of PU fans who see him as a true PG. Just one reputable person. One.

His mother is that good enough for you. Playing off ball doesn’t make you a SG either

L.O.L.

U might wanna look up definition of a pg

Please enlighten me!!! Lol
Don't bother. This poster is just being obnoxious. I doubt he even knows what a Point Guard does.

Nojel is our PG. We don't assume it, we don't declare it, we don't dream it. It is the reality that Nojel brings the ball up after inbounds. He sets up the plays and makes the initial pass. That what a PG does. As far as I'm concerned, RawSewage can call him "Ismail" if it makes him sleep night. I don't care. His ignorance is showing very strongly and has already shown it to all.

Don't bother. This poster is just being obnoxious. I doubt he even knows what a Point Guard does.

Nojel is our PG. We don't assume it, we don't declare it, we don't dream it. It is the reality that Nojel brings the ball up after inbounds. He sets up the plays and makes the initial pass. That what a PG does. As far as I'm concerned, RawSewage can call him "Ismail" if it makes him sleep night. I don't care. His ignorance is showing very strongly and has already shown it to all.
Nope I have no idea what a PG does. Got me there. Damn.

I don’t care at all. And didn’t ask who you were sooooo. Congrats. I do not consider you an unbiased reputable basketball knowledge...

He’s not a PG. you literally just said it yourself. He plays off ball.
I’m talking about ur golden boy from Indiana

L.O.L.

I’d compare him to Jon Octeus, who also played point guard for Purdue, except that I think that Nojel is bigger, stronger, and has better ball handling ability. I’m not sure that the early sophomore season Eastern is better than the senior, Octeus, but I think that it is just a matter of time until he is. He also has some similarities to another point guard, Barlow, but he seems to be far more mature.

You, literally, make no sense.

I’m glad you’re very aware who Romeo is tho. I wonder if he knows who Nojel is?
Dude give it a rest be gone u obviously have nothing else better to do than trying to start something. U so bored u a message board talking about a kid u don’t no nothing about and downing my son I hope u feel good about yourself. I’m done like I said I’ll see u Jan 19 and feb 19 I won’t be hard to find eaither I wear my son jersey proudly. Hope You never have kids maybe you will see how it feels when somebody talking negative about your child. Peace.

I said he’s not a PG and not the best defender ever. If that is breaking your heart, get some thicker skin.
What r u but an internet nerd hiding behind a key board on a message board thinking u tough and talking smack. U a wanna be fan that wished he had some basketball abilities but u never had no skills. Fans like u and only u have no personality but on a message bcuz u obviously have no life no friends bored sitting at home on ur keyboard trying to be tough. Dude u want no part of me trust me u will get ur feelings hurt. Get a life dude find a something to do with ur obvious bored life it may stop u from stalking basketball players and talking on a message bored

I know there are a few cowardly peegies who think it's fun to insult a player's mom, but they usually stay on their own board.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude, I never even addressed this woman. She got all bent out of shape that I don’t think he’s the best defensive player EVER and I don’t consider him a PG. Really cutting deep with those comments I guess.

She’s just making herself look like a fool. Reminds me of when Nojel was supposed to transfer.
You will find out exactly what he is Jan 19 u sir have a great evening. U making a fool of yourself ur feelings must be hurt boo hoo

What r u but an internet nerd hiding behind a key board on a message board thinking u tough and talking smack. U a wanna be fan that wished he had some basketball abilities but u never had no skills so u sucking the balls of players u have never met wish u could meet. Fans like u and only u have no personality but on a message bcuz u obviously have no life no friends bored sitting at home on ur keyboard trying to be tough. Dude u want no part of me trust me u will get ur feelings hurt. Get a life dude find a something to do with ur obvious bored life it may stop u from stalking basketball players and talking on a message bored
Ma'am you hit the nail on the head with a lot of these dorks. They are the ones that slobber all over recruits on social media thinking their constant begging for recruits to go to their school makes a difference. Who cares what this dude thinks of Nojel? I'm glad to have him and I care about Purdue wins not what position someone is considered

L.O.L.

Dude he is absolutely a PG. what’s your problem?

I’d compare him to Jon Octeus, who also played point guard for Purdue, except that I think that Nojel is bigger, stronger, and has better ball handling ability. I’m not sure that the early sophomore season Eastern is better than the senior, Octeus, but I think that it is just a matter of time until he is. He also has some similarities to another point guard, Barlow, but he seems to be far more mature.
Barlow

Reactions: Purdue85

I thought the point guard was in charge of protecting the quarterback....thanx math !!

Reactions: mathboy
You no what sir your opinion is ur opinion and that’s cool if that is what you feel I have to accept that. I was rude and I apologize For some of the things I Said I’m bigger than that. When it’s all said and done I no who my son is the coaches no who he is that is all that matters. Have a good evening.
I have nothing against Nojel.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT