ADVERTISEMENT

IU game visitors list

DubJellison

Staff Writer
Staff
Oct 26, 2022
Purdue women's basketball is set to host several targets and both 2025 commits on Sunday for its matchup with Indiana.

2025 forward Kira Reynolds (commit)
2025 center Avery Gordon (commit)
2026 point guard Kamrah Banks
2026 combo guard Myah Epps
2027 guard Lillie Graves
2027 forward Alaina Diamond
2028 guard Riley Schellhammer

More commentary on each prospect for premium subscribers.

Reactions: Russ Ford
I would say Banks and Graves are must gets if we want to move to the next level of competing for championships. Graves is in our back yard

Thanks for the info. Any updates on who and how we are doing with recruits from outside of Indiana?

Thanks for the info. Any updates on who and how we are doing with recruits from outside of Indiana?
I think they’ll go after a guard in the class of 2025, with Divine Bourrage (top 10 nationally) and Kate Sears being two that stand out right now.

Reactions: Russ Ford
Iowa is out of the running for her. She wants to go out of state.

I know Bourrage likes Purdue a lot, many other competitors though, so I don’t have a front runner for you right now.
Getting Bourrage would be HUGE.... that could be the start of something big.

Reactions: ChuckJr
We have a big center coming and the guards would be very good. Now we need some all world forwards and maybe we would have a team that could play with most anyone

I saw some highlights of Brownsburg’s game vs Westfield from Friday night. Gordon had a career high and scored the winning basket. She is quite the force at the high school level. Hoping that continues in the B1G.

Reactions: Gesysp
I saw some highlights of Brownsburg’s game vs Westfield from Friday night. Gordon had a career high and scored the winning basket. She is quite the force at the high school level. Hoping that continues in the B1G.
It will likely take her a year or two to adjust physically and mentally to the college game, but she seems to have all the tools to be a great classic low post center.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT