ADVERTISEMENT

It's not a race problem

How is that man a grifter? You're terrible at evaluating people. That man is spouting truths, many of which he's lived.
Any black man living in the US that says crap like that is a black grifter. Years ago, they were called sell outs or Uncle Toms. Currently, to black Americans, that is what a black grifter is. Or more accurately the 2 names that I can’t say on here anymore. Some of them like Candace Owens are also grifters in the traditional sense to make money off of hating other black people.

Any black man living in the US that says crap like that is a black grifter. Years ago, they were called sell outs or Uncle Toms. Currently, to black Americans, that is what a black grifter is. Or more accurately the 2 names that I can’t say on here anymore. Some of them like Candace Owens are also grifters in the traditional sense to make money off of hating other black people.
You in no way have explained HOW he's a grifter. A grifter is not going to be someone that is telling people something they don't want to hear, which is exactly what this man is doing. Seems to me, that anyone to you is a grifter that tells a truth that you don't want to believe, which is in no way the definition of a grifter.

Once again, you're terrible at evaluating people and now you're showing you don't know what the definition of words are.

Reactions: BoilerHuff3
You in no way have explained HOW he's a grifter. A grifter is not going to be someone that is telling people something they don't want to hear, which is exactly what this man is doing. Seems to me, that anyone to you is a grifter that tells a truth that you don't want to believe, which is in no way the definition of a grifter.

Once again, you're terrible at evaluating people and now you're showing you don't know what the definition of words are.
I just told you how he is a grifter, according to most black people. If you don’t like it, that is on you. If you notice, these black grifters always say this crazy crap in front of white audiences or go on Faux News. They never go on black talk radio and say those things that. These folks hardly ever go on black talk radio at all.

BNI refuses to acknowledge truth or facts.
Despite stone cold facts, evidence and data, he still doesn't believe (more accurately, willing to acknowledge) that more unarmed white people are shot by the cops in the US than unarmed blacks.

Of course, then you have the recent case of Dexter Reed in Chicago......

Reactions: Boilermaker03
BNI refuses to acknowledge truth or facts.
Despite stone cold facts, evidence and data, he still doesn't believe (more accurately, willing to acknowledge) that more unarmed white people are shot by the cops in the US than unarmed blacks.

Of course, then you have the recent case of Dexter Reed in Chicago......
Dexter Reed had a gun and shot a cop. He deserved to be shot. Not sure if it takes 96 shots though.

Reactions: SKYDOG
Dexter Reed had a gun and shot a cop. He deserved to be shot. Not sure if it takes 96 shots though.
How many does it take?
Would they have shot 96 times were he white?

His family is suing the city of Chicago. Total money grab.

I just told you how he is a grifter, according to most black people. If you don’t like it, that is on you. If you notice, these black grifters always say this crazy crap in front of white audiences or go on Faux News. They never go on black talk radio and say those things that. These folks hardly ever go on black talk radio at all.
A grifter is someone who tries to swindle money from people. So again. How his this man a grifter? Don't hide behind the most black people argument. You know damn well that groups of people can be wrong about things. I'm asking you.

You've not refuted one thing he's said because you can't. The things he's said are facts and you just don't like them.

Reactions: BoilerHuff3
A grifter is someone who tries to swindle money from people. So again. How his this man a grifter? Don't hide behind the most black people argument. You know damn well that groups of people can be wrong about things. I'm asking you.

You've not refuted one thing he's said because you can't. The things he's said are facts and you just don't like them.
Yes, the grifter definition that you said is the dictionary meaning. But I'm telling you and like I said in my other post, black used the term, grifter to mean a black person that is a sell out. Not a swindler. So when I say black grifters I'm talking about the self haters like Owens, Elder, Scott, to name a few similar to the gist of Clay Cane's Book, "The Grift: The Downward Spiral of Black Republicans from the Party of Lincoln to the Cult of Trump".

The grifter in the video conveniently leaves out is that blacks are still facing racism when it comes to loans, housing, education etc. Black farmers are still being treated differently than the white counter parts. He never talked about that. This dude never talked about how a black family home seller had their home appraised at $450,000. They went else ware for a loan. Prior to the new appraiser coming out they removed all of the indications of a black family living there like pictures, hair products etc. and replaced with a white family pictures and a white to sit in and pose as the owner. The new appraiser appraised the home at $750,000. Blacks are still being racially profiled. There are still 2 justice systems, one for white and one for blacks. In Ohio, the same judge gave a white woman a lesser sentence than a black woman for the same crime. The white woman actually had the worse rap sheet of prior police run ins. So, don't give me no that there is no racism and post some self hating black dude to say that is none. That is part of the grift, they give some partial truths and leave out the real truth of what is really going on.

Yes, the grifter definition that you said is the dictionary meaning. But I'm telling you and like I said in my other post, black used the term, grifter to mean a black person that is a sell out. Not a swindler. So when I say black grifters I'm talking about the self haters like Owens, Elder, Scott, to name a few similar to the gist of Clay Cane's Book, "The Grift: The Downward Spiral of Black Republicans from the Party of Lincoln to the Cult of Trump".

The grifter in the video conveniently leaves out is that blacks are still facing racism when it comes to loans, housing, education etc. Black farmers are still being treated differently than the white counter parts. He never talked about that. This dude never talked about how a black family home seller had their home appraised at $450,000. They went else ware for a loan. Prior to the new appraiser coming out they removed all of the indications of a black family living there like pictures, hair products etc. and replaced with a white family pictures and a white to sit in and pose as the owner. The new appraiser appraised the home at $750,000. Blacks are still being racially profiled. There are still 2 justice systems, one for white and one for blacks. In Ohio, the same judge gave a white woman a lesser sentence than a black woman for the same crime. The white woman actually had the worse rap sheet of prior police run ins. So, don't give me no that there is no racism and post some self hating black dude to say that is none. That is part of the grift, they give some partial truths and leave out the real truth of what is really going on.

Trump is white and he has a different justice system than most. Is this true or false?

Reactions: Boilermaker03
How is it being a self hater when they are acknowledging the truth?
The grifter in the video conveniently leaves out is that blacks are still facing racism when it comes to loans, housing, education etc.
No they aren't. Many blacks that are turned down for loans are turned down by black owned banks. Are you saying black owned banks are racist towards blacks?
Black farmers are still being treated differently than the white counter parts. He never talked about that. This dude never talked about how a black family home seller had their home appraised at $450,000. They went else ware for a loan. Prior to the new appraiser coming out they removed all of the indications of a black family living there like pictures, hair products etc. and replaced with a white family pictures and a white to sit in and pose as the owner. The new appraiser appraised the home at $750,000. Blacks are still being racially profiled. There are still 2 justice systems, one for white and one for blacks. In Ohio, the same judge gave a white woman a lesser sentence than a black woman for the same crime. The white woman actually had the worse rap sheet of prior police run ins. So, don't give me no that there is no racism and post some self hating black dude to say that is none. That is part of the grift, they give some partial truths and leave out the real truth of what is really going on.
So the plight of a small minority of blacks is proof that the entire race is suffering ONLY because of racism and not because of the real and damaging things this man talk about in this video? FFS man...

I don't know all of the detals of all the things you mentioned here, but I'm very confident if looked into in depth there are very good explanations behind all of them and it isn't race.

"Primarily, black-owned farms are disappearing for the same reasons that most small, non corporate farms are disappearing.

Corporate farming scales. Incredibly large producers can produce more. The more they produce, they can sell at a lower price per unit. Buyers of many commodities buy vast amounts of product ‘by grade’ which means big single orders or gargantuan amounts can be shipped and processed in a way that shaves off costs.

Small producers often have to work with collectives and, that can involve even more processes and middle men, which can result in lower profits per unit.

Depending on the commodity, the farmer is also competing with far, far less expensive competing products from other countries.

As a result, margins are often quite thin on huge quantities as compared with products in other industries. This often leaves farmers requiring loans to ‘produce.’

As others have pointed out, Black farmers seem to get fewer loans.

Getting loans and participating in some government programs comes with requirements. If you cannot meet those requirements, you don’t get the loans.

Are Black farmers being discriminated against? That they are receiving fewer loans is not in itself proof that is true. But it should stimulate further inquiry."

No they aren't. Many blacks that are turned down for loans are turned down by black owned banks. Are you saying black owned banks are racist towards blacks?

So the plight of a small minority of blacks is proof that the entire race is suffering ONLY because of racism and not because of the real and damaging things this man talk about in this video? FFS man...

I don't know all of the detals of all the things you mentioned here, but I'm very confident if looked into in depth there are very good explanations behind all of them and it isn't race.
Let me ask you a question. Are whites discriminated against when it comes to affirmative action?

“Blacks are being turn down for loans are turned down by black owned banks.” Dude, you know that you pulled that out of your keister don’t ya? Most blacks go to the mainstream banks to get loans. There are not that many black owned banks out there. These banks are mostly in areas where the clientele is mostly black and poor with bad credit.

Let me ask you a question. Are whites discriminated against when it comes to affirmative action?
if a more qualified white is looked over by an employer or school in favor of a less qualified DEI hire, then yes. That's discrimination.
As Dr. King said: don't judge on the color of the skin, but on the content of their character.

Last edited:
if a more qualified white is looked over by an employer or school in favor of a less qualified DEI hire, then yes. That's discrimination.
As Dr. King said: don't just on the color of the skin, but on the content of their character.
So now who's being the victim? I thought you didn't like playing the victim card.

“Blacks are being turn down for loans are turned down by black owned banks.” Dude, you know that you pulled that out of your keister don’t ya? Most blacks go to the mainstream banks to get loans. There are not that many black owned banks out there. These banks are mostly in areas where the clientele is mostly black and poor with bad credit.
Actually, I didn't just pull that out of my ass. The facts are clear here.

Reactions: SKYDOG
So now who's being the victim? I thought you didn't like playing the victim card.
Don't be ridiculous. Truth is truth. You asked the question so we gave you the answer. We aren't here pushing the narrative that whites are discriminated against at every turn, which is why whites aren't succeeding.

It's time for a reality check. The black community has hurt itself in many ways. One fact is the continual vote for Democrats that do nothing to help them but lip service and actually hurt them with policy (even though you refuse/fail to recognize it). Second, the culture of black communities have diminished over the years, making all of their problems even worse.

One fantastic example of culture being the issue is rap music. No other source of music talks about killing one another, having sex with one another, and doing drugs like rap does.

Another fantastic example of culture being an issue is the severely high single parent household rate which leads to much of the drug use, killing and crime rates. Which also leads to poverty.

I'm sure there is some race issues sprinkled in there, but it's not the main problem facing black communities today.

Do you think a person should be given preferential treatment simply because of their race?
Sort of sounds like the definition of racism.

Don't be ridiculous. Truth is truth. You asked the question so we gave you the answer. We aren't here pushing the narrative that whites are discriminated against at every turn, which is why whites aren't succeeding.

It's time for a reality check. The black community has hurt itself in many ways. One fact is the continual vote for Democrats that do nothing to help them but lip service and actually hurt them with policy (even though you refuse/fail to recognize it). Second, the culture of black communities have diminished over the years, making all of their problems even worse.

One fantastic example of culture being the issue is rap music. No other source of music talks about killing one another, having sex with one another, and doing drugs like rap does.

Another fantastic example of culture being an issue is the severely high single parent household rate which leads to much of the drug use, killing and crime rates. Which also leads to poverty.

I'm sure there is some race issues sprinkled in there, but it's not the main problem facing black communities today.
I've been saying the 72% single motherhood rate in the black community is the single biggest problem in that community.
When was the last time you heard a politician tackle that issue?
I could be wrong and I'll issue credit where it's due, but I feel like I remember Obama bringing it up years ago but he was quickly silenced and the topic went away.

Some yes, but Asians more than whites.
Since you said yes, are you using the victim card? So racism towards blacks is over? You seem to explain away every racism claim I bring up. But for whites and Asians, yes. Unbelievable.

Since you said yes, are you using the victim card? So racism towards blacks is over? You seem to explain away every racism claim I bring up. But for whites and Asians, yes. Unbelievable.
I already answered this in a prior post. Might want to read more closely.

I don't cry about what's going on towards whites and Asians. It is what it is. You cry over things that have valid explanations other than racism, but you refuse to listen to them and get mad at and degrade the people that tell you what these other explanations are.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT