ADVERTISEMENT

Is this a thing? Flying an American flag denotes your support for Trump?

Sexual Assault? I'm sure you're signed up to be the front of the line for the P***y grabbing? Be careful though, Trump has been accused of rape/assault about 2 dozen times. You wouldn't want to become a statistic.

You already are a statistic of being stupid

Bingo. He is so painfully out of touch. Posted a picture on Facebook on Labor Day of his fellow comrades holding a "Workers of the world, unite!" banner.

For the extremely dense on the board, "Workers of the world, unite!" is a famous rallying cry from the Communist Manifesto.

You could have just said liberals on this board instead of using so many words

If this thread dissolves into dick pics, I'm out.
richard_nixon2.jpg

Bingo. He is so painfully out of touch. Posted a picture on Facebook on Labor Day of his fellow comrades holding a "Workers of the world, unite!" banner.

For the extremely dense on the board, "Workers of the world, unite!" is a famous rallying cry from the Communist Manifesto.
"Labor is prior to, and independent of capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not existed first. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration." Noted Marxist Abraham Lincoln.

Still waiting to hear if BNI, Bob, Indy, Purdue1 and the other snowflakes fly an American flag at home. I've got my $10 ready.

Still waiting to hear if BNI, Bob, Indy, Purdue1 and the other snowflakes fly an American flag at home. I've got my $10 ready.

I for one fly an American flag. What has gotten scary to me is that the conservatives have tried to make liberals to be enemies of the state, unamerican, ect. Honestly, it's quite disgusting to see. I loath the fact that America has fallen so far. The fact that many of you are happy to wallow in it is equally disgusting.

Aww. It’s cute that you equate whether or not someone is patriotic based on flying a flag. Should I send one to you so you can replace your Russian flag with it?

It's funny you mention this! I'm the only conservative on my street and the only one who has Old Glory flying from my front porch.

My next-door neighbor who is a self-proclaimed Marxist (old white college professor) has a BLM sign in his front window and my other neighbors watch Joe Scarborough religiously so you can understand why they hate this country and would never fly an American flag :cool:

The Democrat Party Pravda press is constantly telling their zombie followers that they should be ashamed of this country so it's not shocking that a majority of left wingers don't fly Old Glory.

Why hate the freest and most diverse country in the nation? I'll never understand.

its too bad that all of the people who promised to move to Canada once Trump was elected didn’t follow through with their promises.

I for one fly an American flag. What has gotten scary to me is that the conservatives have tried to make liberals to be enemies of the state, unamerican, ect. Honestly, it's quite disgusting to see. I loath the fact that America has fallen so far. The fact that many of you are happy to wallow in it is equally disgusting.

When you have the video or conservatives and/or Republicans burning, looting, rioting, attacking people, attacking cops, etc. Let us know. I'll be interested to see what they're upset about (and no, I'm not talking about the Proud Boys beating up on the antifa soy boys. That doesn't count).

Do you disagree that 99.9% of the people involved in these 'protest' activities would identify as liberals or dems?

Aww. It’s cute that you equate whether or not someone is patriotic based on flying a flag. Should I send one to you so you can replace your Russian flag with it?

When I'm walking through my neighborhood and I see a neighbor outside who's flying a flag, I usually give them a thumbs up and a "Go Trump".
I have yet had a neighbor not give me a thumbs up back. And for that matter, of the few lefty libs that I know in my neighborhood, none of them fly the Stars n Stripes. Coincidence?

When I'm walking through my neighborhood and I see a neighbor outside who's flying a flag, I usually give them a thumbs up and a "Go Trump".
I have yet had a neighbor not give me a thumbs up back. And for that matter, of the few lefty libs that I know in my neighborhood, none of them fly the Stars n Stripes. Coincidence?

Thanks for gracing the board with the dumbest anecdote we will see all day.

Lots of Russian flags it sounds like.

Haven't seen any of those. But have some some libs/lefties proudly carrying the antifa and communism flag.

Just remember, you flying your American flag now shows that you support Trump.

• Haha
Reactions: BSIT
ha ha. That's pretty funny. Can't find one burning so you pull out the "but she made a cape out of Old Glory! How dare she!"

Watching you and atl trip over yourselves with this is so entertaining. You and your faux patriotism. What a hoot.

When was the last time you saw a conservative or Republican burning the Flag?

LOL... crying about an American's 1st Amendment right when his cult leader uses the flag like this. But no worries... the 1st Amendment covers both of you here too.

blogger-image-744194799.jpg

Screen-Shot-2020-03-02-at-5.26.06-PM-730x487.png

You are now. And Mr. Trump thanks you for your support.
Of course I can tell for sure who are the real Trump supporters when I sometimes see the Stars and Bars being flown beside the American flag-them there are Trumpers guaranteed.

I'll bet $10 that Indy35, BNI, Builderbob, PurdueFan1 and the other lefty libs on here don't fly an American flag.
I guess you partially win the bet, at least with me. I have never flown the flag outside of my house. Not because of any particular agenda. Just never thought about it. I always stood for the National Anthem. Never really liked the song, though. I always thought "America the Beautiful" was a better song, particularly the Ray Charles rendition. However, I always did get goose bumps though at Purdue football games with the "I Am An American" speech.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
When you have the video or conservatives and/or Republicans burning, looting, rioting, attacking people, attacking cops, etc. Let us know. I'll be interested to see what they're upset about (and no, I'm not talking about the Proud Boys beating up on the antifa soy boys. That doesn't count).

Do you disagree that 99.9% of the people involved in these 'protest' activities would identify as liberals or dems?

I've seen several "milita" with their heavy support for trump all over their "gear" while also marching with someone carrying a nazi flag or a confederate flag at the protests.

You know there have been several incidents where conservatives have showed up to cause a riot documented on the is board over the last several weeks.

To answer your questions. No, the 99.9% number is just who you've identified as the "enemy" and is only true in your alternate reality.

Any flag? I drove through southern Indiana a few weeks ago and noticed 50% of the trump yard signs were in yards also flying the confederate flag (some with the American flag at the same time, oh the irony). Is this what you're talking about with your neighbors? Thumbs up! Go Trump! The south will rise again?!?!

Reactions: Bill4411
I've seen several "milita" with their heavy support for trump all over their "gear" while also marching with someone carrying a nazi flag or a confederate flag at the protests.

You know there have been several incidents where conservatives have showed up to cause a riot documented on the is board over the last several weeks.

To answer your questions. No, the 99.9% number is just who you've identified as the "enemy" and is only true in your alternate reality.

The armed militia only show up when their protection is needed, like in Louisville this week (and no, you haven't seen them carrying nazi flags).
They're not there to start trouble, they're there to protect people and businesses when the police can't or won't from the "peaceful' protesters and the Burn Loot Murder organization.
Of course, sometimes they have to knock around an antifa soy boy, but that punk undoubtedly deserved it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT