ADVERTISEMENT

Indiana at Purdue: MASTER DISCUSSION THREAD

Defense definitely has picked up.
Edey needs to fix this free throw issue before the tournament.

Smith still ballin

Reactions: seminolesboilers
Edey needs to figure out the FTs. Like yesterday

Honestly if we’re going to chose a game for FDU type shooting this is one you can still win. But does an IU home game really have to be a stressful one this year? Gross
Now it’s becoming a liability - he was always an asset from the line - I have faith he will get it back

Keep IU out of the paint and make them beat you with a non-existant outside shot.

Welp.....good and bad stuff I guess. Haha. Loyer/Jones 0-7....but Braden Smith causing some problems for Indiana. Defense picked it up a little. Boilers need a strong surge to start the second half. Nice to see Myles Colvin get some action and also produce.

Purdue with just four fouls....ZE still shaky from the line.

Galloway with 10.....need some containment, but all in all, Purdue is in decent shape up 12 @ the half and considering 3/13 from long range. Far from over.

Smith, Edey monsters. TKR, Gillis and Colvin played good. The rest played just average to poor.

But still put up a pedestrian 37 pts and a big lead over these turkeys. Nice half. Left alot points out there, missed FTs, short shots by Edey, but good job Boilers!

Positives:
1) Free Chicken
2) 12 point lead
3) Smiths overall play
4) Colvin not only got in but made a shot and I didn’t see him look lost on defense

Negatives:
1) should be up 20+
2) terrible from FT line
3) terrible from 3
4) giving up a lot of layups which is all they can make
5) 37 points at half is 🤮
6) have to hear about how much better IU is performing

Welp.....good and bad stuff I guess. Haha. Loyer/Jones 0-7....but Braden Smith causing some problems for Indiana. Defense picked it up a little. Boilers need a strong surge to start the second half. Nice to see Myles Colvin get some action and also produce.

Galloway with 10.....need some containment, but all in all, Purdue is in decent shape up 12 @ the half and considering 3/13 from long range. Far from over.
Purdue looked like an elite team that hasn’t played in awhile….

Purdue looked like an elite team that hasn’t played in awhile

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT