ADVERTISEMENT

Indiana at Purdue: MASTER DISCUSSION THREAD

BOOOOOOOM! Defense does it- may have jumped? The Bucket stays where it belongs!

hqdefault.jpg

Nothing like your computer crashing near the end of the game at the targeting foul, and only finally recovering to see a Purdue win.

Card definitely showed towards the end of the season that he was dual threat. Why it didn’t happen earlier in the year not sure, coaching and play calling?

Definitely a good week for Purdue sports! Hopefully, this win is a step in the right direction for 2024 for our football team!

Reactions: z_one and pboiler18
If you’re gonna have a shit season, at least win the Bucket and carry some positive vibes into the offseason.
Hit the portal hard, get a couple playmakers on O and lockdown man to man DBs.
Congrats on your first Bucket win coach!

If you’re gonna have a shit season, at least win the Bucket and carry some positive vibes into the offseason.
Hit the portal hard, get a couple playmakers on O and lockdown man to man DBs.
Congrats on your first Bucket win coach!
They’ve got to get some legitimate offensive linemen and pass catchers.

the 2024 class is ranked as 28th in the country, so there's that. Now we need to see if Walters is a good judge of talent. The kids Brohn brought in the last two years were less than... what we needed, to be generous. We need to give our new coach time to bring his kids along, and time for him to learn his job.

:cool:

Card definitely showed towards the end of the season that he was dual threat. Why it didn’t happen earlier in the year not sure, coaching and play calling?

Definitely a good week for Purdue sports! Hopefully, this win is a step in the right direction for 2024 for our football team!
You saw why.. Bennett Meredith. They watched Bennett in practice early in the season and were like “holy shit card can’t get hurt”

Reactions: ImRonBurgandy?
When are we going to say we’ve seen enough? Walters is in over his head and Harrell is a complete disaster. Purdue football went from first in the west to the last and now we are stuck with garbage for another 2-3 years. Bobo has completely failed and needs to be held accountable. Although we all know he won’t as that’s now the ****ing American way. We are either too had damn soft to call it as it is or you’ve got enough cash to buy everyone off to keep the spirit of corruption alive. Tell me I’m wrong!
Your boy finally escaped that powder puff wuss ACC schedule that didn’t even have North Carolina, Florida state and Clemson and had to play somebody. And by somebody I mean a 6-5 SEC school. And he got popped in the mouth. Can’t wait for the bowl game. Wish I could have seen your face today.

Your boy finally escaped that powder puff wuss ACC schedule that didn’t even have North Carolina, Florida state and Clemson and had to play somebody. And by somebody I mean a 6-5 SEC school. And he got popped in the mouth. Can’t wait for the bowl game. Wish I could have seen your face today.
I think you’ve been hitting the sauce a bit much as it appears you’ve got me twisted with someone else.

Reactions: pboiler18
Gotta love Windows. Probably trying to do an update. Lol
I'm sure that is the problem, so much for the updates at times when the computer isn't being used. Only 20 minutes to recover, but I got to see the last of the game on YouTube wondering meanwhile whether IU had scored. or not.

I'm sure that is the problem, so much for the updates at times when the computer isn't being used. Only 20 minutes to recover, but I got to see the last of the game on YouTube wondering meanwhile whether IU had scored. or not.
replay is on at 6:30 tonight on BTN

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT