ADVERTISEMENT

If you're not watching LSU vs Iowa in the Woman's tournament right now you're wrong...

So many missed easy layups. Getting offensive rebounds nonstop without even jumping. It's not pretty.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen so many shots hit under the rim
And that's why nobody wants to watch women's basketball. Clark is the only reason people are wanting to watch it now. She takes a lot of ridiculous shots. Lots go in though.

Of course somebody is watching, but not like the men’s game. When I was still living in WL I went to women’s games ( when they were perennial top 20) and enjoyed them. However, I had to click my brain a bit and adjust to the women’s game and the competition between them at that level. Clark is a great women’s player and her shooting is great for either a male or female. That is worth a look, but I don’t necessarily seek the games out these days.

I watched, Clark was fantastic, as a hoops junkie I got USC on now, tomm got ISU in the NIT.

I'm watching the replay of our game on TRUTV. The women's game is too slow and no jumping for me. I'd rather watch a good Boy's HS game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT