ADVERTISEMENT

I posted today on Twitter...

Would love to see it after all the pregame videos. It’d be fun and a great start to a season!
I have seen Dallas Graziani play before too. He goes all out all the time. He’s a little cocky and intense on the court. He played tight D and denied the ball, pretty quick with a decent handle. Saw him in the D II national championship last year in Evansville IN where I live. I think their team was undefeated on the year. It was definitely DII basketball but fun to watch.

IMO Graziani is exactly the kind of player we should have offered to fill the "emergency backup PG" role. Who wouldn't want to be a part of a NC contender, even if it means riding the pine?

Reactions: Zaphod_B
IMO Graziani is exactly the kind of player we should have offered to fill the "emergency backup PG" role. Who wouldn't want to be a part of a NC contender, even if it means riding the pine?
Thats why we got Lance Jones. Much better. Enough that he can also play the 2.

Thats why we got Lance Jones. Much better. Enough that he can also play the 2.
You misunderstand me. Lance Jones is the backup PG. An emergency backup PG is a guy who rides pine unless the PG or backup PG goes down with a season ending injury. It's a simple insurance plan. We're already thin on guards as it is.

Reactions: Zaphod_B
I think lance started tonight. Of course, he handled the ball bringing it up court. So did several other guards. I don’t think I would refer to Lanceasriding the pine, LOL.

The only open jumper I saw him take (wide open) missed the basket by 2 or 3'. His shot makes (leftie defensive ace that left Purdue...?????) look like a shooter.

Would love to see it after all the pregame videos. It’d be fun and a great start to a season!
I have seen Dallas Graziani play before too. He goes all out all the time. He’s a little cocky and intense on the court. He played tight D and denied the ball, pretty quick with a decent handle. Saw him in the D II national championship last year in Evansville IN where I live. I think their team was undefeated on the year. It was definitely DII basketball but fun to watch.
I watched the DII tourney about 20 years ago ... it was great fun. I really enjoyed it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT