ADVERTISEMENT

How much $ has Biden Cost You? Me $34,000+ so far.

Boiler Buck

All-American
Mar 11, 2010
Looking @ my increased expenses over 2020 baseline...... UP $34,080.

2021.....$1223
2022.....$10,303
2023.....$22,554

Fairly easy to do.....just add up withdrawals for the year on your check statements. Then subtract from 2020 Trump baseline.

(Not looking @ stock gain/loss....simply looking at personal expenditures(less any capital assets purchased).)

So how much extra has Biden Cost you???

Last edited:
Looking @ my increased expenses over 2020 baseline......$34,080.

2021.....$1223
2022.....$10,303
2023.....$22,554

Fairly easy to do.....just add up withdrawals for the year on your check statements. Then subtract from 2020 Trump baseline.

(Not looking @ stock gain/loss....simply looking at personal expenditures(less any capital assets purchased).)

Lol. Nice baseline.

Looking @ my increased expenses over 2020 baseline...... UP $34,080.

2021.....$1223
2022.....$10,303
2023.....$22,554

Aside from money, he has costed people’s lives with his foreign and border policy along with many others suffering from this.

Aside from money, he has costed people’s lives with his foreign and border policy along with many others suffering from this.

67,000+ fentanyl deaths in 2021
71,000+ fentanyl deaths in 2022
112,000 overdose deaths 2023 (~ 70+% fentanyl)

To compare - under Trump fentanyl deaths ranged from 21,000 to 56,000.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: SKYDOG
All I can say is I'm extremely worried.
Obama imported a bunch of Muslims and look where we are at.
Biden has let everyone through the border.
In 8 years we may not recognize our Country.
Heck it's hard to already.

Already there.

Never thought I would see such nonsense....

Elected officials that do not back Israel.

Citizens calling for death to Israelites.

Citizens saying males can both give birth & compete in athletics against girls.

Citizens thinking Corporate Greed causes inflation.

Citizens who hate America.

Citizens who thinks this is a racist country.

Citizens who favor the criminal over the victim.

Citizens who want tax money to go to non-citizen illegals.

Pains me to continue, so I won't.

Last edited:
Obama imported a bunch of Muslims? What the so and so are you talking about?

Had a goal of over 100,000 refugees a year many if not most were Muslims. Most of them becoming great citizens. Sad to see some of them & their children change that through antisemitism hate on full display since the Hamas terrorism of October.

Last edited:
Had a goal of over 100,000 refugees a year many if not most were Muslims. Most of them becoming great citizens. Sad to see some of them & their children change that through antisemitism hate on full display since the Hamas terrorism of October.

Not true. You see this is the perfect example of why I call y’all Flav-Or-Aid drinkers. Y’all will believe everything you hear.

Not true. You see this is the perfect example of why I call y’all Flav-Or-Aid drinkers. Y’all will believe everything you hear.

Nice that you didn't read my post or my article......as what you posted has little to nothing to do with what I posted. So anxious to post your left wing talking point.....trouble is it doesn't reflect what I posted.

Btw.....here are 7 other articles on Obama admin refugee goals......I guess according to you all untrue.....

Last edited:
Add that to jurisdictions allowing non-US citizens to vote. Democracy has been sold to foreign interests

Minnesota and Michigan.
My sister lives in Midland and she couldn't believe the influx of Muslims during the Obama Adm.
And look what happened to Minnesota.
I have nothing against the Muslim faith or those that want to assimilate to our culture.

Minnesota and Michigan.
My sister lives in Midland and she couldn't believe the influx of Muslims during the Obama Adm.
And look what happened to Minnesota.
I have nothing against the Muslim faith or those that want to assimilate to our culture.
Not true. You failed to read my earlier post. The Somalis have been in the Minneapolis are for decades way before Obama was president. Also, Dearborn, MI has always been one of the most populated Muslim areas for decades again, long before Obama was president.

Not true. You failed to read my earlier post. The Somalis have been in the Minneapolis are for decades way before Obama was president. Also, Dearborn, MI has always been one of the most populated Muslim areas for decades again, long before Obama was president.

The new arrivals are the ones who refuse to assimilate, can you argue that?

Reactions: mediaexpert
The new arrivals are the ones who refuse to assimilate, can you argue that?
Dude, 1000s of immigrants come to this country. Some assimilate and some don’t. This happens under all presidents. Seems like y’all don’t like the melanated inmigrants.

Dude, 1000s of immigrants come to this country. Some assimilate and some don’t. This happens under all presidents. Seems like y’all don’t like the melanated inmigrants.

BNI & others here .....feel free to add up your living expenses and compare to 2020. That's what the thread is about.

So far everyone looks scared to find out how much Biden has cost them.

LOL He definitely did. I can take you to a high rise apt they put a bunch of them in. Come to Virginia. A bunch work at Tysons Corner mall. Seems like you don't get out of your town much.
Groceries are up 30 percent easy. Energy, water, gas, federal tax, county property tax, are all up. I'd say 25 percent easy.

Based on history BNIs goal is to redirect threads that make the left look bad in other directions. Usually racism or J6 this time Muslims immigration.

But the thread is about how much Dem policy has cost your pocket book vs Trump. Biden voters cost the middle class families $ thousands. I expect every family on this board is not to far from my $34,000 that these fools terrible policy have cost us all.

Last edited:
BNI & others here .....feel free to add up your living expenses and compare to 2020. That's what the thread is about.

Do you think comparing economic conditions now to those during Covid is in anyway accurate? Seriously?

Can we compare employment numbers too?

The $30,000+ I mentioned in the OP that Biden has cost every family is THE reason Biden is poling below Trump now. And if Trump wins, this rediculous Biden inflation will be reason #1.

Bad policy often gets you beat, and Biden's policy has been at war with the middle class since his inaguration.

But families are out $30K.....100% due to Biden.

Last edited:
The $30,000+ I mentioned in the OP that Biden has cost every family is THE reason Biden is poling below Trump now. And if Trump wins, this rediculous Biden inflation will be reason #1.

Bad policy often gets you beat, and Biden's policy has been at war with the middle class since his inaguration.
Your 30k completely ignores conditions outside of who was president. Flawed logic.

Groceries are up 30 percent easy. Energy, water, gas, federal tax, county property tax, are all up. I'd say 25 percent easy.

Exactly. The policies of this Biden administration has caused this inflation mess, and people are sick of it. As shown by Trump currently up in every poll in all the swing states. People aren't going to ignore getting fleeced for $30+K by the Biden admin.

Exactly. The policies of this Biden administration has caused this inflation mess, and people are sick of it. As shown by Trump currently up in every poll in all the swing states. People aren't going to ignore getting fleeced for $30+K by the Biden admin.
Inflation.
Biden admin.
Polls
30k.

Do you think people didn’t get it the first or fourth time?
Just keep repeating it. It’s been proven to work. Goebbels proved that.

Sad times. Amazingly, some lefties are so party first that 38% still back these inflation fools.

Luckily, 60% know the Biden's have screwed them with inflation. Many will vote against. Some will just give up and not vote.

We have the world’s most powerful economy, an incredible standard of living, and have been the epicenter of the industrial through automobile through space through computing through AI revolution precisely because of the intentionally-limited government and maximum emphasis on individual freedoms and market-driven innovation. As a result of our success and the values we’ve created, people here are kind, generous and trusting to a fault. We respect hard work and innovation, and frown on bribery and corruption. Like most people I know, I have always grown up agreeing that if somebody wants to move here because they admire our way of living and want to join so they can make the most of themselves and want their children to have lives like ours, then those are the people we want to join us when we permit people to join us.

More recently, though, it seems like we are being asked to move over and make room for pockets of the rest of the world to bring their culture and norms without any intention of assimilating. This concerns me because you can’t walk around like a typical good-natured American treating everybody in good faith, when an increasing percentage of the people around you come from a place where they weren’t raised with that same values and mindset or appreciation for what made us so successful, and will take advantage of you or expect you to participate in their corruption (see “Mafia, the”).

For anyone who’s ever spent time in parts of the world where bribery and corruption are the norm, you probably agree it was a shock when it first sank in that people don’t always have certain ethical standards we take for granted. I had a former employer that mandated training to any employees who traveled to a list of countries, warning us about the difference in acceptable business practices, and specifically priming us to be bribe-resistant. This is a real concern, not something hatefully made up. I love Russian people so much that I married one. I did notice in that culture on the other continent, as a result of decades of communism and their black market economy, bribery has become so normalized that many kids are taught it’s just part of your income. There’s a reason there are no well-known Russian brands of electronics, clothing, or anything else. It’s the same reason why people at every layer of their government siphon off wealth into their personal pockets and everyone else looks the other way (because they’re doing the same thing and their own role). I’m concerned about people with this or other harmful mindsets entering our country en mass, in clumps without being selected by us as a good fit (or in smaller numbers, as a charity act for a limited number of well-screened individuals from the most oppressed situations - as we’ve always done.)

Is it not up to the citizens of a country to determine who to invite, how many, and for what reasons? Do we not have the right to control our own destiny and continue building ontop of our great multi-generational culture?

It perplexes me more people aren’t alarmed at this illogical shift in mindset that we are supposed to have towards immigration - it’s hard not to conclude such a mindset originates and is perpetuated by those who really hate what we’ve become (cough cough Soros cough).

Last edited:

Agree. Some posters would rather deflect than post facts.

A few facts. Year percentage increase cost for 2023 compared to 2020.

Groceries in 2023 was 23% higher than 2020. Years 2021 and 2022 both higher than 2020.
Vehicle gas in 2023 was 71% higher than 2020. Again, 2021 and 2022 higher than 2020.
Sat TV & Internet service in 2023 was 22% higher than 2020.
Medicare premium in 2023 was 18% higher than 2020.
Utilities
Electricity was 22% higher than 2020.
Natural Gas service was 5% higher than 2020. Was 17% higher in 2022 than 2020. 2021 was about 5-7% higher than 2020.
Vehicle insurance has been rising 20%-35% a year for 2-3 years.

I could not find cost for lawn fertilizer, think it has gone up 50-75% or more since 2020. Plants at local nursery are 15-25% higher or more since 2020.

Reactions: tjreese and SKYDOG

Now there's a reliable source of information and facts....The Seattle Blabber. Find a more accurate source if you want to be taken seriously.

Agree. Some posters would rather deflect than post facts.

A few facts. Year percentage increase cost for 2023 compared to 2020.

Groceries in 2023 was 23% higher than 2020. Years 2021 and 2022 both higher than 2020.
Vehicle gas in 2023 was 71% higher than 2020. Again, 2021 and 2022 higher than 2020.
Sat TV & Internet service in 2023 was 22% higher than 2020.
Medicare premium in 2023 was 18% higher than 2020.
Utilities
Electricity was 22% higher than 2020.
Natural Gas service was 5% higher than 2020. Was 17% higher in 2022 than 2020. 2021 was about 5-7% higher than 2020.
Vehicle insurance has been rising 20%-35% a year for 2-3 years.

I could not find cost for lawn fertilizer, think it has gone up 50-75% or more since 2020. Plants at local nursery are 15-25% higher or more since 2020.
Fertilizer for agricultural use has absolutely doubled. Ask any farmer.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT