ADVERTISEMENT

How are we getting to 13 Scholarships

I thought that scholarships were one year renewable and that there is nothing forcing a coach to renew the scholarship.
I believe that's true but reality is not many coaches want that on their record for future recruits to see.
Shooting your self in the foot kind of thing.

Welp, he withdrew from the draft and going to come back for his Covid year…but doesn’t seem it’ll be to Illinois. I’d assume he’d get more money than Osobor ($2M):

Good for him. I listened to his interview with Jeff Goodman a few weeks ago and while I don't care for his on court antics, he seems like a decent kid. Indicated to Goodman that he wouldn't return to the Big Ten.

Link - Hawkins interview

Good for him. I listened to his interview with Jeff Goodman a few weeks ago and while I don't care for his on court antics, he seems like a decent kid. Indicated to Goodman that he wouldn't return to the Big Ten.

Link - Hawkins interview
Agreed. I know I read his “measureables” weren’t great but he played great in the scrimmages. Not sure how much of his on court antics played a part in not getting a guarantee to be drafted, but wish him well wherever he goes….just hopefully not UConn (who was notified by Karaban that he’s back) 😂

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT