Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping Hunter’s laptop out of mainstream media

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • He beat Trump

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • All the above, I’m proud my vote saved the country

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters
Lack of participation so far shows just how many people are regretting their vote for the Masked Brandon

• Love
Reactions: BSIT
I've asked several of them, several times, what accomplishment of Biden's they're most proud of, and I haven't gotten a single reply. Not one.

Reactions: SKYDOG and BSIT
I've asked several of them, several times, what accomplishment of Biden's they're most proud of, and I haven't gotten a single reply. Not one.
In a conversation with about 25 folks in my doc's waiting room, I asked that question during "discussions" in the form of, "I can't find one person who voted for Joe...is there anyone in here brave enough to admit they did." One person spoke up that he did vote for Joe.

• Haha
Reactions: SKYDOG and BSIT
In a conversation with about 25 folks in my doc's waiting room, I asked that question during "discussions" in the form of, "I can't find one person who voted for Joe...is there anyone in here brave enough to admit they did." One person spoke up that he did vote for Joe.
25 ppl waiting to see dr. I thought Canada had long lines.

Lack of participation so far shows just how many people are regretting their vote for the Masked Brandon
Isn't it funny how comparatively little @BuilderBob6 posts ? With his stupid little avatar of Trump he was so proud of? Now he has his love child PF1/PUBV taking over the reigns of stupidity. Its quite funny to watch

Reactions: BoilerMadness
It was actually a lab where I was being tested for low magnesium. Local hospital has combined all labs due to folks quitting and not working. Happy?
I waited over an hour last and 26 minutes at a medical facility in Grant County, south on the bypass (never understood why we call it a bypass) last week. I used to get my blood drawn on the North side of Marion. I went to my usual location and they said it has been closed down for 5 months. Like you said they mentioned staffing issues! In the past never waited more than 15 minutes

The only problem is that they want to be counted multiple times in every election. Whatever it takes to win...I guess...
And here’s grandpa McRanty with the election fraud bullshit. Of course with zero proof but hey don’t let that stop ya!

I waited over an hour last and 26 minutes at a medical facility in Grant County, south on the bypass (never understood why we call it a bypass) last week. I used to get my blood drawn on the North side of Marion. I went to my usual location and they said it has been closed down for 5 months. Like you said they mentioned staffing issues! In the past never waited more than 15 minutes
Hell, we might be neighbors. That's where I was

Hell, we might be neighbors. That's where I was
I reside in Eastern Grant Co. It has been frustrating MGH has a monopoly on the county's health care (a couple of other providers left over the years) and they are having difficulty filling and keeping good staff. It seems to be a problem in every industry.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT