ADVERTISEMENT

"DON'T"

True.

But it's becoming a trend to pick an idiot for VP. Started with Quayle, little later we had Palin selected as a nominee. Biden was the doofis of all of them. Lately, Pence and now Kamala. Think it's called assassin insurance. 🤔
Biden was the doofis? Biden was the key figure in the Obama admin that got US out of the Bush depression debacle. Pence and Harris aren’t idiots. Palin and Quayle certainly were. You can add Dick Cheney to the idiot VP list.

“Trump is glorified because he didn’t have any conflict come up during his term and “he didn’t start any wars”. But we should jump into this conflict?”

It is amazing how this Adm. Messed things up so bad so fast.
From a peaceful Middle East and Europe to two major wars.
Actually, I think it is mathematically highly improbable that they could make so many horrible decisions by accident. There exists a very old belief that weakening the USA brings peace through the world and then there are those extensions of O'bummer's fundamental change of the USA. What democrat didn't want to grow government, create dependency on the government while reducing the freedoms of all that do not believe as them? They never believe their thoughts wrong and their policies are bad when things don't work out they way they want...they just believe they have the wrong person leading them.

Reactions: herrli and SKYDOG
Could you imagine George Washington, John Adams, Thomas Jefferson and Ben Franklin sitting at the tables and listening to Biden and Kamala mumble and cackle? Think about that...think how far we are from the wisdom of those 4 men. Sam Adams would have already had several meetings about how to dispose of them.
Wisdom? It amazes me how y’all can celebrate people who owned slaves or support the institution of slavery at the time.

• Haha
Reactions: herrli
Biden was the doofis? Biden was the key figure in the Obama admin that got US out of the Bush depression debacle. Pence and Harris aren’t idiots. Palin and Quayle certainly were. You can add Dick Cheney to the idiot VP list.

Biden was excellent Assassination insurance. Even O said the guy was a screw up. So argue with O if you want. Me, I will take Os word for it.

Could you imagine George Washington, John Adams, Thomas Jefferson and Ben Franklin sitting at the tables and listening to Biden and Kamala mumble and cackle? Think about that...think how far we are from the wisdom of those 4 men. Sam Adams would have already had several meetings about how to dispose of them.

Haven't had a great leader since Reagan.

Bushes, Clinton's, O, T all egotistical buffoons. Each had a few good policies in their own way.....but great leaders.....not close.

But Biden & Kamela......lol. Loved line about Sam Adams....

Wisdom? It amazes me how y’all can celebrate people who owned slaves or support the institution of slavery at the time.

Biden has been the biggest supporter of American slavery and Children slaves with his Border policy we have EVER had. 86,000 children missing! And you voted for him and said you would again. So when it comes to slavery.....you are nothing but a blathering HYPOCRITE.

Reactions: herrli and SKYDOG
Biden has been the biggest supporter of American slavery and Children slaves with his Border policy we have EVER had. 86,000 children missing! And you voted for him and said you would again. So when it comes to slavery.....you are nothing but a blathering HYPOCRITE.
That’s on the congress. Tell the repubs in congress to stop embarrassing themselves and wasting all of our time trying to select a speaker and pass a bill to fix the border.

• Haha
That’s on the congress. Tell the repubs in congress to stop embarrassing themselves and wasting all of our time trying to select a speaker and pass a bill to fix the border.
The border was fixed before the 2020 election. Democrats have damaged the country beyond repair on this issue.

Oh so now suddenly you want to fix the border. Democrats are such hyporites.. Maybe the Reps are waiting to find a POS like Pelosi to rip the State of the Union up. One of the most disrespectful things ever. I wonder how much work her and Joe have had done at the taxidermy shop over the years

Reactions: BoilerJS and SKYDOG
Why? You do it all the time with people of that lineage when it suits your needs

Well done. Deflect. Blame others.

By the logic above, a President is not responsible for ANYTHING.

NOPE. You are the hypocrite.

Reactions: SKYDOG
Fix? The border has never been fixed. Where is the nice, big, and beautiful wall?
Obviously the wall was never completed. The policy that Trump put in place stopped the stampede of people coming into the country daily. Quit being in denial.

Reactions: Boiler Buck
14 attacks on USA targets to date, 2 dozen USA troopers injured, mostly in Iraq, since the Palestinian Hamas massacre......whatever happened to Biden's DON'T?????

Hmmm 🤔 is this Biden's Red line?
Coward like O?.....or just planning his moment and method to strike back?
Me, I betting, coward.

🟦

Last edited:
Reactions: bonefish1
14 attacks on USA targets to date, 2 dozen USA troopers injured, mostly in Iraq, since the Palestinian Hamas massacre......whatever happened to Biden's DON'T?????

Hmmm 🤔 is this Biden's Red line?
Coward like O?.....or just planning his moment and method to strike back?
Me, I betting, coward.

🟦
Biden might be the least respected POTUS in history on a global stage.

Reactions: tjreese
  • Haha
Reactions: indy35 and herrli
In your mind lol. Just keep throwing this sh/t around. MAGA will believe it.

Now is when you blame the media or suddenly remember you don’t care what the world thinks.
You throw sh!t around like a monkey in a zoo @BuilderBob6 . Granted as far as someone with zero respect from anyone yourself I can see where this is an issue for you to grasp.

Have a good day today Bob? Or just another one mired in the hypocrisy of your daily existence?

You throw sh!t around like a monkey in a zoo @BuilderBob6 . Granted as far as someone with zero respect from anyone yourself I can see where this is an issue for you to grasp.

Have a good day today Bob? Or just another one mired in the hypocrisy of your daily existence?
maybe it is as simple as "liked" and "respected" being different? If I were outside the country I would probably like Biden better. Polls, surveys all can all be skewed as with any writer. China should like Biden better as does North Korea, NATO (paying their share), the Middle East and everybody that can take advantage of Biden? Taliban, Hamas and everyone that got not only the billions, but also all teh weaponry left behind. There are a lot of people that like Biden for all the reasons we shouldn't.

Last edited:
In the last 24 hours US forces were targeted in Syria and Iraq. That makes 16 attacks with several USA troop injuries to date.

Biden's "Red Line" of saying DON'T seems as weak as President O. Cowardess on display here.

In the last 24 hours US forces were targeted in Syria and Iraq. That makes 16 attacks with several USA troop injuries to date.

Biden's "Red Line" of saying DON'T seems as weak as President O. Cowardess on display here.
The USA military is no where close to where it was, but could assist some. The military has been woke. BTW, lost a few due to no shot. Even today I think you need the shot (s?) to return to the USA, because the shots are like the non-shots in that they do nothing to stop transmission.

The USA military is no where close to where it was, but could assist some. The military has been woke. BTW, lost a few due to no shot. Even today I think you need the shot (s?) to return to the USA, because the shots are like the non-shots in that they do nothing to stop transmission.

Nothing like a Govt working against its own citizens based on what they call "science".

Now is when you blame the media or suddenly remember you don’t care what the world thinks.
Why would you be so stupid to post that. It’s from flipping June 2021. Over 2 years ago. BEFORE the Afghan pullout amongst other debacles. He is flat out hated in England and he keeps screwing around with Good Friday.

Do you not realize that he is like the only US President ever held in contempt on the floor of English Parliament. do you understand how much you have to suck to have that happen? My god. Look what is going around in the world and you act like this guy is doing a good job. This guy had watched over 6 million people that we don’t know enter our country in 3 years. And you have no problem. You can hate or love Trump but Jewish students were not locking themselves in libraries to stay safe from pro-Hamas protesters on college campuses in 2019.

Here is how loved your guy is in England. https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2021/08/18/parliament-holds-joe-biden-contempt-afghanistan/

Reactions: SKYDOG and herrli
Why would you be so stupid to post that. It’s from flipping June 2021. Over 2 years ago. BEFORE the Afghan pullout amongst other debacles. He is flat out hated in England and he keeps screwing around with Good Friday.

Do you not realize that he is like the only US President ever held in contempt on the floor of English Parliament. do you understand how much you have to suck to have that happen? My god. Look what is going around in the world and you act like this guy is doing a good job. This guy had watched over 6 million people that we don’t know enter our country in 3 years. And you have no problem. You can hate or love Trump but Jewish students were not locking themselves in libraries to stay safe from pro-Hamas protesters on college campuses in 2019.

Here is how loved your guy is in England. https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2021/08/18/parliament-holds-joe-biden-contempt-afghanistan/
He is Bob, a complete fool with absolutely no sense of self awareness or even sense for that matter. He has to be living somewhere he is taken care of to survive.

• Haha
Reactions: SKYDOG
Nothing like a Govt working against its own citizens based on what they call "science".
I believe that if someone steps back and sees a larger a larger scope they will find that the "progressives" (you would think this word would be used in meaningful progress in a good sense, but we know it doesn't) always seek more control over the people. 2)believe they are better to spend other's money than the people they take it from. 3) When their goals fail, rarely will they see it as a bad goal or policy, but the inability of the person in charge 4) pretty gullible.

Still voters...many legal, still vote for them and not all are on the payroll although a lot are. That payroll may be in employment or redistribution. Although perhaps lacking in character at times, they can be understood as they are voting their paycheck. Others not in this category are just gullible quite often.

I think you're confusing fear/respect with likability.

I'm sure Joe is a nice, amicable guy and that's why global leaders like him. But, they don't respect or fear him like they did Trump.
That's been proven with the number of global conflicts that have take place under Biden's watch. Like O'bama, his "line in the sand" is always movable. Trump's wasn't.
If Trump were POTUS, he'd give Hamas 24 hours to release all hostages, and if one American hostage were harmed, he'd turn the Gaza strip into a parking lot. And...Hamas would comply.

I think you're confusing fear/respect with likability.

I'm sure Joe is a nice, amicable guy and that's why global leaders like him. But, they don't respect or fear him like they did Trump.
That's been proven with the number of global conflicts that have take place under Biden's watch. Like O'bama, his "line in the sand" is always movable. Trump's wasn't.
If Trump were POTUS, he'd give Hamas 24 hours to release all hostages, and if one American hostage were harmed, he'd turn the Gaza strip into a parking lot. And...Hamas would comply.

Looks like Biden finally had a small "measured" reply with a couple planes hitting narrowly focused target. Good on him even though it was a weak reply.

Last edited:
Reactions: tjreese and SKYDOG
Looks like Biden finally had a small "measured" reply with a couple planes hitting narrowly focused target. Good on him even though it was a weak reply.

I wonder who told him to do it? He’s most certainly not capable of an original thought.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT