ADVERTISEMENT

Hate to brag

paintball1979

Redshirt Freshman
Gold Member
Feb 13, 2008
But I nailed it. Predicted 21-12 on this board before season started. I will admit the way they got it isn't exactly the way I had it figured.

Originally posted by paintball1979:
But I nailed it. Predicted 21-12 on this board before season started. I will admit the way they got it isn't exactly the way I had it figured.
So it was your fault we lost today:)

You shouldn't!

Originally posted by paintball1979:
There are enough the those posing as "fans" who trash the program, so play it up!

Oh, and ... congrats! This is a very special team, and a program to be reckoned with for the foreseeable future.

Re: You shouldn't!

Agreed!

We have talent that is willing to compete on both ends of the court.. rare for us as of late, but it is very welcome. Simply put I love this team and the amount they have grown over the course of the season.

Boiler Up.

No please do brag..............

I am getting tired of being the rah rah guy around here just to keep seeing more and more people become negative.

If you predicted it then yell it loud....good to know their are some other Boiler fans out there supporting this special team.

I know their are but was few in the beginning and middle which was a shame.............

Boiler Up!
This post was edited on 3/15 10:33 AM by PU52Chevy

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT