ADVERTISEMENT

Gun violence solution

The simple solution is to enforce existing laws. It is currently illegal to commit a crime with a gun. It is illegal to commit murder. It is illegal for a felon to possess a gun. Enforce the current laws fully and the incidence will be reduced. Since Soros funded a lot of prosecutors that won't enforce the laws, the laws should be changed so that any prosecutor that gives a slap on the hand or lets someone walk becomes legally liable for any future gun crime by the offender. More new laws will have zero effect when our justice departments refuse to apply the current ones.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
If you commit a crime armed with a gun you get your hand cut off. If you do it again, both hands. EZ
My son was robbed at gunpoint four years ago. He had the barrel pressed against his head. He gave them his money, phone, and car keys. Even with that, he expected to get killed. The punishment for armed crime is not severe enough for my liking. Until it happens to you, your perspective most certainly changes.

My son was robbed at gunpoint four years ago. He had the barrel pressed against his head. He gave them his money, phone, and car keys. Even with that, he expected to get killed. The punishment for armed crime is not severe enough for my liking. Until it happens to you, your perspective most certainly changes.
my dad has been robbed at gunpoint twice. I carry

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT