ADVERTISEMENT

Gave up this year

I predicted 3 maybe 4 wins b4 the season, so far playing out but tough to watch, hopefully the recruiting class stays put
I thought 4-5 wins and this team has shown me that they are/were capable of winning that many games.
I bit on Bob's sales pitch that CRW and Co. were up to the job, and iI had no clue that we would see what we are seeing......

I thought 4-5 wins and this team has shown me that they are/were capable of winning that many games.
I bit on Bob's sales pitch that CRW and Co. were up to the job, and iI had no clue that we would see what we are seeing......
a middling program like ours when we lose a coach is somewhat devastating, players leave, recruits decommit and the next coach gets a really tough schedule. If we had osu and Mich on our schedule last year we wouldn't have won the west.

a middling program like ours when we lose a coach is somewhat devastating, players leave, recruits decommit and the next coach gets a really tough schedule. If we had osu and Mich on our schedule last year we wouldn't have won the west.
Excuses. Not that many players left. The majority of them left after the coach ran them off after spring ball.

Not that many decommitted and only 2 followed Brohm. That’s less than the average when a coach leaves.

If we had OSU and Michigan on the schedule last year we would t have played PSU so we’d have still gone to a bowl game…which is all I want as a Purdue fan.

My expectations are not high but this coach will never meet them and is wasting the talent he does have.

I’ll ask a very unpopular question! Who were the people that hyped up Card? It was the Purdue coaches and the so called expert posters telling us stupid people how great he was!

Who were the people who hyped up Walters? It was those same people!

I’ve said many times is casual fans who admit we know nothing know as much as those expert fans who keep hyping coaching hires and players!

I may not know much about football but I know as much as those experts who claim they know everything!

Anybody here want to talk about track and field? It’s a shame both Mackies pizza and 17th street BBQ closed! You didn’t need to be an expert to see that coming, did you?

Where are all those experts now? I forgot, they put me on ignore!

I’ll ask a very unpopular question! Who were the people that hyped up Card? It was the Purdue coaches and the so called expert posters telling us stupid people how great he was!

I’ve said many times is casual fans who admit we know nothing know as much as those expert fans who keep hyping coaching hires and players!

I may not know much about football but I know as much as those experts who claim they know everything!

Anybody here want to talk about track and field? It’s a shame both Mackies pizza and 17th street BBQ closed! You didn’t need to be an expert to see that coming, did you?

I didn't hype up Card but was glad we got him because he was one of the top portal QB's. I also think Brees was heavily involved in us getting Card. Don't think ir was coincidence Brees was in town when Card visited.

I don’t think there were any more people here hyping Card than would be typical of any near 5 star qb coming to a program. I think it’s pretty typical to think highly rated talent will do well.

Not sure what you are looking for with your post which is probably why most have you on ignore.

Reactions: pu1985
I don’t think there were any more people here hyping Card than would be typical of any near 5 star qb coming to a program. I think it’s pretty typical to think highly rated talent will do well.

Not sure what you are looking for with your post which is probably why most have you on ignore.
Agreed - with no qbs in the stable, Card looked to be a good option.

As far as the poster - the guy stated earlier he was leaving the fball board, never to return. Yet here he is, scribing on and on again…

Reactions: Beorik
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT