ADVERTISEMENT

Gameday Predictions/Game Thread:

So mad!!! Had to DVR and weather delay prevented me seeing a classic finish. At least we won! BTFU!!!! Cowboy Joe is probably smiling right now from on high.

Reactions: BoilerGal74
Literally teary eyed while Bentley was running that INT back...so many memories of Purdue football with Tiller at the helm where a crazy finish like that happened....mostly wth my Dad and I watching. Walked back to our car with that crazy MSU game, heard the stadium erupt after the blocked FG, and got back in time to see the end of the inside kick and the ensuing TD.

Thinking of it now and how much Joe Tiller meant to me as a fan and student is hard to not get emotional. Thanks Coach Tiller!

Last edited:
Literally tears eyes while Bentley was running that INT back...so many memories of Purdue football with Tiller at the helm where a crazy finish like that happened....mostly wth my Dad and I watching. Walked back to our car with that crazy MSU game, heard the stadium erupt after the blocked FG, and got back in time to see the end of the inside kick and the ensuing TD.

Thinking of it now and how much Joe Tiller meant to me as a fan and student is hard to not get emotional. Thanks Coach Tiller!

Amen....

I've thought since the start of this season, both players have looked better when Sindelar starts and Blough comes off the bench. I think this sort of solidifies it.
Blough deserves playing time but his 2 picks today were freaking inexcusable

If he's mad about not playing the last 45 minutes of the game he better check the ego because he was costing us the game. Sindelar was efficient and accurate. The best we've seen him look all year.

I think the coaches stuck with him too long last week but with bloughs ugly 2 picks and the O really rolling with #2 I would agree with Brohm...didn't make sense to put Blough back out there at any point.

Reactions: Zaphod_B
Just crazy atmosphere post rain delay. There were like maybe 50 people left in my section when the game got going again and it felt louder and more energized than when it was full. The crazy thing is after Minny scored I dont think there was anyone there that didnt believe we couldnt march right back down and score. A year ago everyone would have left early.

A football stat given last week! Alabama had played about 30+ quarters maybe more without having a turnover! And for the most part, they won all of those games! If our offense had 0 turnovers, our defense would carry us to victory! If Blough can't play without making turnovers, then he shouldn't play!

It should be pointed out we are now 3-2 with wins against 3 teams who are all probably bowl bound and 2 losses against bowl bound teams! Yes our offense was ugly today! I'll leave that to Brohm to fix! The only stat I care about is the W!

This was a measuring stick game! Two new coaches going against each other! Who did the greater job taking over their respective team? I believe those who watched this game know the answer!

I've been one of Brohm's harshest critics since his hiring! I have very high standards! But at turn he keeps doing what I've said a successful coach needs to do! Today was a come from behind victory ! We made a lot of mistakes and we're ugly! But we kept it close, didn't quit and in the end pulled it out!

Many people pointed out Brohm's record at WKU. I'm positive he probably had a few ugly wins just like this one! But the bottom line is he found a way to win! We just beat Minnesota! They are not a pushover! And in the end, all that matters is the win!

I've been one of Brohm's harshest critics since his hiring! I have very high standards!

3c09d14adcdd6626599b630020298af374a0fd836295a829a62c17c45770fd64.jpg

A football stat given last week! Alabama had played about 30+ quarters maybe more without having a turnover! And for the most part, they won all of those games! If our offense had 0 turnovers, our defense would carry us to victory! If Blough can't play without making turnovers, then he shouldn't play!

It should be pointed out we are now 3-2 with wins against 3 teams who are all probably bowl bound and 2 losses against bowl bound teams! Yes our offense was ugly today! I'll leave that to Brohm to fix! The only stat I care about is the W!

This was a measuring stick game! Two new coaches going against each other! Who did the greater job taking over their respective team? I believe those who watched this game know the answer!

I've been one of Brohm's harshest critics since his hiring! I have very high standards! But at turn he keeps doing what I've said a successful coach needs to do! Today was a come from behind victory ! We made a lot of mistakes and we're ugly! But we kept it close, didn't quit and in the end pulled it out!

Many people pointed out Brohm's record at WKU. I'm positive he probably had a few ugly wins just like this one! But the bottom line is he found a way to win! We just beat Minnesota! They are not a pushover! And in the end, all that matters is the win!

No way does Missouri make a bowl game this season barring miraculous second half play. They are 1-4 right now after losing to UK by 6.

Again, if Blough doesn't have two awful INt's that led directly to Minny's two scores...likely that first half ends up something like 28-0 or 21-7. This game is totally different in the second half if that's the case.

Reactions: Zaphod_B
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT