ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread

Coach is all over the officials about something, been chewing on them the whole TV timeout

Of course you want TDs, but converting turnovers into points at all is bonus. Especially if our D gets a good read on how this backup operates. Run D quite solid to date

you sound like Lawrence Taylor. I'm totally impressed w/ the D so far.

It's like the 2003 defense but with much less NFL talent .. I've seen coaches come out over the last 20 years and have a Purdue offense. I've never seen this kinda execution on defense

It's like the 2003 defense but with much less NFL talent .. I've seen coaches come out over the last 20 years and have a Purdue offense. I've never seen this kinda execution on defense
I agree, # 14 is sure a hitter and Hunte and Okunye are players.

you sound like Lawrence Taylor. I'm totally impressed w/ the D so far.

giphy.gif

was waiting for this clip, why is when Phillips gets held , it's an uncatchable ball, but when a Mich. receiver player happens to it's a penalty.

Guess they gotta "earn" more respect....Boilers are hitting and tackling and hanging tough. One score/turnover can tip this game either way right now.

that shit has to stop about respect, every game is an entity to itself, don't care who's playing.

I don't think differently.....I normally wouldn't have commented so much on the officials, but CJB has been on them visibly several times....it has to be frustrating....but a good team plays through it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT