ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread (and stream)

To say that Brohm is "animated" would be a gross understatement. I love seeing him ripping ass on the sideline. Refreshing to say the least.

Reactions: BoilerBulldog
man-in-crowd-screaming.gif

I'm a Buckeye fan watching the game, you guys made an amazing hire with coach Brohm.

After watching him in the preseason football previews on BTN, I thought he might have been a better hire than PJ Fleck, which I thought was a really good hire.

But after watching him and Purdue in the first couple of games, I legitimately think he could be one of the top coaches in the B1G.

I'll be rooting for you this season, good luck, Boiler Up

I'm a Buckeye fan watching the game, you guys made an amazing hire with coach Brohm.

After watching him in the preseason football previews on BTN, I thought he might have been a better hire than PJ Fleck, which I thought was a really good hire.

But after watching him and Purdue in the first couple of games, I legitimately think he could be one of the top coaches in the B1G.

Thanks. He certainly was a fantastic hire and he's doing it with some of the previous coaches players as well.

Trying to stay grounded here but there's no question that we will compete going forward.

Thanks and please beat the nitwits.

Since I was big Blough defender last week, I'll defend Sindelar this week. Obviously the drops were bad. Also the play calling his last series was bad. Still think Blough just gets them into a better rhythm. Would stick with him going forward barring more bonehead TO's. Either way this is the most entertaining they have been in years.

Trying to stay grounded here but there's no question that we will compete going forward.

I know, feel that same cautious gutcheck....But gosh! College football is fun again!! Having hot flashes!!!

Agree. Can't read more in to this game but considering we probably would be struggling against Ohio with the former staff, it's hard to not be optimistic and excited for the future.

Undefeated the rest of the year:)Hell I'm stoked we are actually playing football in the football season.

Agree. Can't read more in to this game but considering we probably would be struggling against Ohio with the former staff, it's hard to not be optimistic and excited for the future.
We've been waiting so long. You just have to be reserved with the excitement after being whipped like a dog for the last several years.

Reactions: BBG
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT