ADVERTISEMENT

From the you can't make this up folder

Didn't she admit to lying to the American people while being interviewed by the Mueller investigators? I think that was in the report.
Per Washington Post op-ed commentary
"Sanders stood at the White House briefing room lectern and lied. That’s not a matter of opinion. That’s not a matter of bias. That’s not a matter of analysis. It’s a documented event. On Page 72 of Volume II of the Mueller report, there’s a rundown of how Sanders spun for President Trump upon his firing of then-FBI Director James B. Comey. Faced with questions about the prudence of the dismissal, Sanders argued that 'countless' FBI officials had reached out with words of support. Mueller’s investigators questioned Sanders about those comments. As it turned out, Sanders said, 'countless' was a 'slip of the tongue.' Another line from the report: 'She also recalled that her statement in a separate press interview that rank-and-file FBI agents had lost confidence in Comey was a comment she made "in the heat of the moment" that was not founded on anything.'”
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2019/06/13/bye-bye-sarah-sanders/

Reactions: Fansince72
Per Washington Post op-ed commentary
"Sanders stood at the White House briefing room lectern and lied. That’s not a matter of opinion. That’s not a matter of bias. That’s not a matter of analysis. It’s a documented event. On Page 72 of Volume II of the Mueller report, there’s a rundown of how Sanders spun for President Trump upon his firing of then-FBI Director James B. Comey. Faced with questions about the prudence of the dismissal, Sanders argued that 'countless' FBI officials had reached out with words of support. Mueller’s investigators questioned Sanders about those comments. As it turned out, Sanders said, 'countless' was a 'slip of the tongue.' Another line from the report: 'She also recalled that her statement in a separate press interview that rank-and-file FBI agents had lost confidence in Comey was a comment she made "in the heat of the moment" that was not founded on anything.'”
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2019/06/13/bye-bye-sarah-sanders/
Yes impartial high level fbi agent and off comment from press sec totally apples to apples. Got it.

Yes impartial high level fbi agent and off comment from press sec totally apples to apples. Got it.
McCabe did or didn't lie, I am not particularly justifying or attacking him. I actually was replying to a different post. But, the bottom line, her comment wasn't off hand and she was acting in her official capacity as the voice of the President so stop the nonsense. And, I would further disagree that it's apples and oranges.

True but I don't think Sanders was named as a serial liar in the ig report, or worked intel
Sanders wound up a CARTOON CHARACTER with her comical inability to even pretend to honestly answer questions in the White House Press Room....

" Serial Liar ".........rings a bell/rings a bell......help me out here, folks.......who'm I thinkin' about here !!!.....

CNN....Communist News Network

Yeah !!!
ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE !!!

We just get so confused when our beloved President keeps mentioning his " love " for Kim Jong-un, the most resolute communist on earth...…..

Can ya' help, here, Twin ??……...

Waiting on the outcome of McCabe's recent lawsuit against The Administration...
We'll talk then.
McCabe's going to jail and he knows it.

"But McCabe's dismissal came after an internal FBI office that handles disciplinary matters received a recommendation from DOJ inspector general Michael Horowitz, who was investigating the Clinton email probe, that McCabe was not forthcoming during his review, which includes an investigation into a decision he made in 2016 to allow FBI officials to speak with reporters about an investigation into the Clinton Foundation."

"But McCabe's dismissal came after an internal FBI office that handles disciplinary matters received a recommendation from DOJ inspector general Michael Horowitz, who was investigating the Clinton email probe, that McCabe was not forthcoming during his review, which includes an investigation into a decision he made in 2016 to allow FBI officials to speak with reporters about an investigation into the Clinton Foundation."
SD. I admire your persistence in trying to bring facts and logic to snowflakes but you can’t change basic physics. Snow melts at 32 degrees. Snowflakes have no brains. That is why they are called snowflakes.

SD, I was wondering when the statute of limitations runs out on that charge? I mean didn't that happen 3 to 3 and a half years ago? I would think that if he was going to be charged, it would have already happened by now.

Going to jail and knows it ??? You're probably going to want to get that fact out to one of the prominent national media outlets where you can benefit from, and be given credit for, your reporting...…

Congratulations on your newfound notoriety !!

Reactions: indy35

My guess, there's a lot of them going to jail when it's over.

Reactions: SDBoiler1
SD. I admire your persistence in trying to bring facts and logic to snowflakes but you can’t change basic physics. Snow melts at 32 degrees. Snowflakes have no brains. That is why they are called snowflakes.
Oh, they have brains Bruce. They just work totally differently than most. My guess is they were all dropped on their head at, or slightly after birth.

Oh, they have brains Bruce. They just work totally differently than most. My guess is they were all dropped on their head at, or slightly after birth.
Wow, SDBoiler, TwinDegrees, and Bruce. Three stooges right there. All 3 have shown time and again they aren’t playing with a full deck.

QUOTE="TwinDegrees2, post: 2244224, member: 5118"]Here's the reason it's wise to keep it. After all, it could be the liberal candidate it happens to at some point.

51632725_10156416466733143_6013718293376925696_n.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Wow, SDBoiler, TwinDegrees, and Bruce. Three stooges right there. All 3 have shown time and again they aren’t playing with a full deck.

QUOTE="TwinDegrees2, post: 2244224, member: 5118"]Here's the reason it's wise to keep it. After all, it could be the liberal candidate it happens to at some point.

[/QUOTE]
Eff off, you twat.

[/QUOTE]
Did some old white guy piss in your rice krispies at some point in your life? Someone steal your bicycle? You really have a problem that really needs some strong professional help. I'm serious dude....you're mentally ill.

Did some old white guy piss in your rice krispies at some point in your life? Someone steal your bicycle? You really have a problem that really needs some strong professional help. I'm serious dude....you're mentally ill.

I pointed out your posts that are completely untethered from reality. Don't want to get called out? Don't post utterly insane stuff, pretty simple. If logical arguments and factual data offend you, that's your problem.

You seem to forget....he was cleared by Mueller and his team of any obstruction.
He was " cleared ", so to speak, of the " collusion " concept - if a criminal standard is applied.

He sure as HELL wasn't " cleared " of obstruction issues.
Far from it.

My guess, there's a lot of them going to jail when it's over.

HEY ever'body !! Listen up !! Twin, here, is going to post THE WHOLE LIST of miscreants going TO JAIL from various investigations of the DOJ !! If you notice that some on the list HAVEN'T EVEN BEEN CHARGED...…..don't worry...…..when's the last time Twin got it wrong ??!!

HEY ever'body !! Listen up !! Twin, here, is going to post THE WHOLE LIST of miscreants going TO JAIL from various investigations of the DOJ !! If you notice that some on the list HAVEN'T EVEN BEEN CHARGED...…..don't worry...…..when's the last time Twin got it wrong ??!!
Pot meet kettle...

I pointed out your posts that are completely untethered from reality. Don't want to get called out? Don't post utterly insane stuff, pretty simple. If logical arguments and factual data offend you, that's your problem.
You wouldn't know a "logical discussion" if it bit you in the ass. You're about the most irrationial, dillusional poster on this or any forum.

You wouldn't know a "logical discussion" if it bit you in the ass. You're about the most irrationial, dillusional poster on this or any forum.
“Delusional” is the word you’re looking for. Tell us again about the electoral college, how many counties there are, how many counties Trump and Clinton each won. If you can be that stupid on something so simple, how do you think you could begin to understand more complicated topics? I shouldn’t pick on you since you’re obviously diminished mentally, but you make it so easy and so necessary when you think you have a grasp on topics.

Reactions: kescwi
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT