ADVERTISEMENT

"For what we pay him..."

Nebraska's mistake was firing Bo Pelini. They would have stayed on par with Iowa and Wisconsin in the West if he was still there. Sometimes accepting what you are (perennial top 25 team) and not trying to be what you aren't (NC contender) is the better route to take.

Maybe their mistake was firing Frank Solich to get Bo Pellini. Solich has been solid at Ohio.

That’s not in line with reality. No one is coming to west Lafayette for shit Money. Maybe in 2004 if tiller retired
Ugh, we had this conversation earlier. If he is currently being paid middle of the pack, why pay him more now after he's proven nothing?

Ugh, we had this conversation earlier. If he is currently being paid middle of the pack, why pay him more now after he's proven nothing?

Who was ever suggesting we pay him more.. I’m saying his current salary was negotiated near the top of the league at the time he signed .. that was the right move

Who was ever suggesting we pay him more.. I’m saying his current salary was negotiated near the top of the league at the time he signed .. that was the right move
You keep suggesting that I'm saying we pay him less. I'm not. I never said that. Listen and understand, as here is what I'm clearly saying. HE SHOULD NOT BE PAID ANY MORE THAN HIS CURRENT CONTRACT UNTIL HE PROVES HE CAN WIN CONSISTENTLY.

You keep suggesting that I'm saying we pay him less. I'm not. I never said that. Listen and understand, as here is what I'm clearly saying. HE SHOULD NOT BE PAID ANY MORE THAN HIS CURRENT CONTRACT UNTIL HE PROVES HE CAN WIN CONSISTENTLY.

I think I got you confused with the other 99% who are saying that apologies

Reactions: purduepat1969
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT