ADVERTISEMENT

Expansion: Another silly scenario for S&G’s

The Moe

Sophomore
May 21, 2003
Read the article on the Athletic on the PAC 12ish and the Big 12ish possibly combining to form a third super conference. Also read how some opinions out there feel ND prefers to keep soaking in their hot up of self worship. So let me throw this out there to ponder for $hits & grins.Assume both of those things are set. That leaves any further expansion to focus on the ACC. Who do you think the B10 takes/ gets assuming the target is 20 teams. And, also add we will be competing with the SEC for this pool.

To me, I feel like the following would be more SEC types: Clemson, Miami, Florida Staye, and throw in Louisville for the hell of it.

I think that nets the B10 with: North Carolina & Virginia Tech. The other two to me seem like they would/should come from: Georgia Tech, Virginia, NC State, Pitt and Duke. I would like Pitt and Duke with Va as my runner up. I think it’s more likely Ga Tech and Va with NC State as runner up.

I am leaving make believe land now, but what are your thoughts?

This is purely for entertainment purposes so please, no need for the “this will never happen, idiot” comments in your head. Thank you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News