ADVERTISEMENT

DeSantis: "You loot, we shoot"

Reagan wanted to get rid of the DOE and didn’t get it done. I fear too many think it is needed

Since it's Union.....eliminate all Departments. Fire them all. Don't have to worry about Union terms if department no longer exists. Consolidate the few essential absolute needs and rehire skeleton crew @ 1/2 pay to accomplish each essential need.

But all the Ds & most of these R politicians, including Trump, are too weak spined.

LIKE I JUST SAID moron. All it takes is one for you people to say it happened or it’s true.

LIKE I JUST SAID moron. All it takes is one for you people to say it happened or it’s true.
Why are you always so angry @BuilderBob6 ? I realize being stupid causes a lot of strain on your body. The make an ointment for that complete with an applicator. Give it a try! Good chance you will enjoy it.

Where’s the video? Who were they?

Dude, Chump sure out the whammy on you. It’s not too late to get out of the cult.

Better than throwing paper towel rolls to Puerto Ricans.

How do you know that they were Antifa? Could be anyone in those bushes.

However, say for the sake of argument that the folks in the bushes, as well as a few others of Antifa were present. Do you actually think that the other 2,000 or so middle aged white folks fighting with the Capitol police inside and outside of the Capitol were Antifa? Whether they were there or not, Antifa did not cause injuries to hundreds of Capitol police and thousands of dollars in damage. That’s the point I’m making.
Sounds like a pretty racist post to me.

Since it's Union.....eliminate all Departments. Fire them all. Don't have to worry about Union terms if department no longer exists. Consolidate the few essential absolute needs and rehire skeleton crew @ 1/2 pay to accomplish each essential need.

But all the Ds & most of these R politicians, including Trump, are too weak spined.
I'm not convinced there needs to be a DOE. I really don't want the feds controlling all that is learned. Long topic, but even with some advantages, I see more disadvantages as the tenacles of the fed grow on the schools.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT