ADVERTISEMENT

DeSantis gets it right. Twice

Of course the trump campaign demands DeSantis must immediately apologize for his “disgraceful insult”.

Pot meet kettle. Do you listless vessels agree? Or is Ron now a RINO?

I agree with DeSantis there are people that don't look @ policy, just Trump, Trump, Trump is their priority. They are listless vessels.
You never cared about facts & policy, but everything with you is Trump, Trump Trump only in a negative way. Thus, you are a listless vessel on the Dem side. Thanks for describing yourself to a T.

I really do have to laugh at his carping about Trump and the Republican party almost daily. 🙃
Nah. It makes you very uncomfortable. You think I’m somehow going to feel embarrassed if you accuse me of talking about trump everyday………and maybe I’ll stop talking about him. Fat chance. You and others here now know what he is. You know you were wrong. That’s one reason posters who supported him in the past are now calling themselves independents. That’s why they now try to argue a ridiculous separation between the man and his policies. That’s why some would rather vote for someone else than the greatest president of their lifetime.

I have no problem with someone who changes their mind about trump. I actually respect it. But you have to own up to it. Turning against trump but defending him every day doesn’t wash.

Never mind the most obvious reason for talking about him. He’s the only president to ever be indicted. He’s running for president again. He’s on social media several times everyday talking sh!t, calling out judges and prosecutors, making up cute names for his opponents. Trying to keep him listless vessels laser focused on how he believes he is the victim…….of EVERYTHING. But you idiots think there’s no reason to talk about him. Fox and Newsmax and MTG and Gaetz and Brannon and Kirk and many others on the right talk about every day. But when he’s mentioned here you people have a conniption.

• Haha
Reactions: Boilermaker03
Nah. It makes you very uncomfortable. You think I’m somehow going to feel embarrassed if you accuse me of talking about trump everyday………and maybe I’ll stop talking about him. Fat chance. You and others here now know what he is. You know you were wrong. That’s one reason posters who supported him in the past are now calling themselves independents. That’s why they now try to argue a ridiculous separation between the man and his policies. That’s why some would rather vote for someone else than the greatest president of their lifetime.

I have no problem with someone who changes their mind about trump. I actually respect it. But you have to own up to it. Turning against trump but defending him every day doesn’t wash.

Never mind the most obvious reason for talking about him. He’s the only president to ever be indicted. He’s running for president again. He’s on social media several times everyday talking sh!t, calling out judges and prosecutors, making up cute names for his opponents. Trying to keep him listless vessels laser focused on how he believes he is the victim…….of EVERYTHING. But you idiots think there’s no reason to talk about him. Fox and Newsmax and MTG and Gaetz and Brannon and Kirk and many others on the right talk about every day. But when he’s mentioned here you people have a conniption.
Trump isn’t president anymore. Why won’t you and the media talk about Biden more than Trump? This guy is the worst president ever, but yet it’s always about another ridiculous Trump indictment. Yes they have become ridiculous. I’m over Trump, but you and the media just can’t help yourselves. Anyway stand up and cheer on your candidate Biden. You won’t admit he is beyond terrible, but circle back to Trump again and again.

. You and others here now know what he is. You know you were wrong. That’s one reason posters who supported him in the past are now calling themselves independents.

Wrong??
I won't vote Trump in the primary. Nor will the people I know. Still, all of them who I have had this discussion with tell me they WILL vote Trump in the general IF they have to. No way they are voting D as that is too expensive for them.
Thus people like us, who you think "know we were wrong", might be the very ones to make you cry like a little girl on election night. LOL

Reactions: Boilermaker03

Of course the trump campaign demands DeSantis must immediately apologize for his “disgraceful insult”.

Pot meet kettle. Do you listless vessels agree? Or is Ron now a RINO?

If there is anyone more knowledgeable about listless vessels, it would be Bob and Liberals who voted in one in 2020.

Why do you bother (well I obvious know “why”)? Just take the drama out and cast your 24 vote for Joezo!🤡. Joezo has done such a phenomenal job of spending money until the Rs put the clamps on him beginning this year. Help Joezo get the printing press fired back up in ‘24. Free money for the entire world!

Last edited:
I guess you can’t use the Rino excuse anymore. Your boy called it for what it is.
You know where I stand: I hope DeSantis wins the nomination, but if he doesn't, and it's Trump, then Trump gets my vote.

You can't honestly tell me you'd prefer 4 more years of the Biden corruption and $hit show over DeSantis?

You know where I stand: I hope DeSantis wins the nomination, but if he doesn't, and it's Trump, then Trump gets my vote.

You can't honestly tell me you'd prefer 4 more years of the Biden corruption and $hit show over DeSantis?
Of course I know. Not the point.

You’ve had no problem labeling anybody who doesn’t toe the MAGA line a RINO. DeSantis is calling BS on it. If you agree with him you contradict yourself. What gives?

Of course I know. Not the point.

You’ve had no problem labeling anybody who doesn’t toe the MAGA line a RINO. DeSantis is calling BS on it. If you agree with him you contradict yourself. What gives?
I'll give you a $1000 if you can find a single thread where I've ever called anyone a RINO.
I'm not sure how much more clearly I can make this:
Did I like Trump as POTUS: Yes
Do I want Trump to win the R nomination: No
Why: Because there's many people who can't distinguish between Trump the person and Trump the policymaker. Which would make it another very close election, even against a potato like Joe.
Do I want DeSantis to win the nomination: Yes
But, what happens if Trump wins it: Then I vote Trump
Would you ever vote Dem: Are you $hitting me?

Joe Biden can talk? When was the last time Jill told Joe he had an original thought? “ Trump” is all the Dems have to talk about? Certainly no issues except their incompetence from a-to-z which they don’t want to address?

Remember the quote…”Now that’s Biden Economics”. Haven’t heard that one again!

The one to remember…”Operational Control of our borders?”…At least that is a fact.

I'll give you a $1000 if you can find a single thread where I've ever called anyone a RINO.
I'm not sure how much more clearly I can make this:
Did I like Trump as POTUS: Yes
Do I want Trump to win the R nomination: No
Why: Because there's many people who can't distinguish between Trump the person and Trump the policymaker. Which would make it another very close election, even against a potato like Joe.
Do I want DeSantis to win the nomination: Yes
But, what happens if Trump wins it: Then I vote Trump
Would you ever vote Dem: Are you $hitting me?
If there is a candidate running for office that you like, but you do not want them to win the nomination that means the candidate has some serious issues. Perhaps that candidate should not hold public office.

Last edited:
If there is a candidate running for office that you like, but you do not want them to win the nomination that means the candidate has some serious issues. Perhaps that candidate should hold public office.
I like Trump, but as I said, there's too many low-information voters who only listen to what the MSM tells them and that's what they base their vote on.
Trump would get the 33% of "Trump everytime" voters. He won't get the 33% of Never Trump voters (including some people who normally vote R). It's the other 33% that decide elections and that's the group who listens too much to the MSM.

I like Trump, but as I said, there's too many low-information voters who only listen to what the MSM tells them and that's what they base their vote on.
Trump would get the 33% of "Trump everytime" voters. He won't get the 33% of Never Trump voters (including some people who normally vote R). It's the other 33% that decide elections and that's the group who listens too much to the MSM.
I think the never Trump vote is nowhere near as big as you say. Otherwise, how did he get 75 million votes?

Reactions: Telling The Truth
I think the never Trump vote is nowhere near as big as you say. Otherwise, how did he get 75 million votes?
When I say "never Trump", I'm also including Democrats. If you split the country's voters in thirds-R, D and Independents, most R's will vote Trump, most D's won't, but there's also a % of R who won't vote Trump. Therefore, you're fighting for that last 33% of Independent, of which a % are Never Trumpers.

When I say "never Trump", I'm also including Democrats. If you split the country's voters in thirds-R, D and Independents, most R's will vote Trump, most D's won't, but there's also a % of R who won't vote Trump. Therefore, you're fighting for that last 33% of Independent, of which a % are Never Trumpers.
I still don't think it's as high as 33%.

The sad bit about the voting base is Republicans will sometimes vote for independents or even a Democrat. A Democrat will most likely always vote for the democratic candidate no matter what the consequences are.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT