ADVERTISEMENT

Data scientist DESTROYS the BLM narrative

Candace Owens had an opinion you disagree with so she’s a traitor that has betrayed us too? Others like them meaning others you disagree with? You don’t know what traitor means then.

Intelligent people don’t post this stuff. You’re not intelligent and to be frank, not a good father if you’re living on this board creating division and tearing others down when you could be spending time with your kids. Rise above this.
If you, as a black man don't think that Officer Tatum is a traitor for taking the side of racist lynch mob that killed Arbery then you are a black traitor like Tatum is.

If you, as a black man don't think that Officer Tatum is a traitor for taking the side of racist lynch mob that killed Arbery then you are a black traitor like Tatum is.
I don’t agree with his opinion but he’s not a traitor. If you, as a black man say you’re intelligent while posting the nasty things that you do, you’re a traitor to intelligence and unity. All you do is divide and get nowhere while doing it. You’re not intelligent enough to realize how unintelligent you truly are.

I’m a black traitor now? I’m glad you’re not my Dad. Never say that you represent the black perspective. It’s embarrassing and insulting to us. Go hang out with your kids, get off this board and do something productive. Push your divisive agenda elsewhere. Purdue doesn’t need you. You’re a traitor to Purdue for being this unintelligent and divisive.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
Does your ex wife share the same views on topics like this as yourself?

I don’t agree with his opinion but he’s not a traitor. If you, as a black man say you’re intelligent while posting the nasty things that you do, you’re a traitor to intelligence and unity. All you do is divide and get nowhere while doing it. You’re not intelligent enough to realize how unintelligent you truly are.

I’m a black traitor now? I’m glad you’re not my Dad. Never say that you represent the black perspective. It’s embarrassing and insulting to us. Go hang out with your kids, get off this board and do something productive. Push your divisive agenda elsewhere. Purdue doesn’t need you. You’re a traitor to Purdue for being this unintelligent and divisive.
My kids are grown. You go hang out with your kids.

Does your ex wife share the same views on topics like this as yourself?
Ex wife? Been happily married for almost 30 years. But yes my and most blacks does. I think you said that you are from or live in the "Da Region" like I do. Most blacks around here believe in what I believe.

My kids are grown. You go hang out with your kids.
The good Lord has not blessed me with a wife or children yet. If I am blessed enough to have children, I know I’ll be a better Dad than you are. Much less divisive and hateful. I’ll teach my children how to be like my Dad and to be proud of their black heritage.

Ex wife? Been happily married for almost 30 years. But yes my and most blacks does. I think you said that you are from or live in the "Da Region" like I do. Most blacks around here believe in what I believe.
I had good friends at Purdue that were from “Da Region” and none of them were as miserable and divisive as you. You’re wrong again.

The good Lord has not blessed me with a wife or children yet. If I am blessed enough to have children, I know I’ll be a better Dad than you are. Much less divisive and hateful. I’ll teach my children how to be like my Dad and to be proud of their black heritage.
I am proud of my black heritage. That is why I don't like the black traitors who don't. The self haters.

I am proud of my black heritage. That is why I don't like the black traitors who don't. The self haters.
No, you’re not. You’d have more respect for all of our brothers and sisters that you don’t agree with if you were. You’re nasty and divisive with a hateful agenda. It’s a shame to see the things you post here and you never stop.

Expand your thought.
If we don’t get beyond color and history of what happened a century ago, this country will never get along. Rehashing the past just keeps the sores from healing. Black history month does nothing but fan the flames to many of the wrongful things done to blacks. I know you vehemently disagree so will leave it at that.

If we don’t get beyond color and history of what happened a century ago, this country will never get along. Rehashing the past just keeps the sores from healing. Black history month does nothing but fan the flames to many of the wrongful things done to blacks. I know you vehemently disagree so will leave it at that.
Your statement you just said I’d proof that we need black history month. You guys like to whitewash history, particularly black history; black history that they don’t teach in schools. Black history month expands on Dr. Martin Luther King and Malcom X. Perhaps expand on the civil rights movement with Rosa Parks and Emmit Till. Expand on the Harriet Tubman who not only help lead many enslaved people to freedom but the school history books don’t tell you that she became a spy for the Union army. We learn more about the black inventors like Garret Morgan, Elijah McCoy, & Lewis Latimer. Or Benjamin Banneker who made the first clock in the US totally out of wood. He also help design the layout of the city of Washington DC. Or Madame CJ Walker who became the first woman millionaire. So if learning about these folks keep sores open then y’all got some soul searching to do. Stop trying to get books about some of these folks banned from school libraries.

• Haha
First of all ask your dad. Secondly, again fir the sake of argument that more UNARMED whites are being killed where are the videos that today’s technology should be prevalent. Sure there maybe YouTube videos you could find. But also where is the outrage. I can’t believe white folks would let this happen if this was happening as often as y’all say.
The left doesn't give a shit about whites being killed. It's not part of the narrative that they want to believe in so you won't see that video anywhere easily found.

Reactions: bonefish1
Your statement you just said I’d proof that we need black history month. You guys like to whitewash history, particularly black history; black history that they don’t teach in schools. Black history month expands on Dr. Martin Luther King and Malcom X. Perhaps expand on the civil rights movement with Rosa Parks and Emmit Till. Expand on the Harriet Tubman who not only help lead many enslaved people to freedom but the school history books don’t tell you that she became a spy for the Union army. We learn more about the black inventors like Garret Morgan, Elijah McCoy, & Lewis Latimer. Or Benjamin Banneker who made the first clock in the US totally out of wood. He also help design the layout of the city of Washington DC. Or Madame CJ Walker who became the first woman millionaire. So if learning about these folks keep sores open then y’all got some soul searching to do. Stop trying to get books about some of these folks banned from school libraries.
Morgan Freeman is 100% right here. Sad you can't see how he's right.

"Black history is American history"

Having a black history month is just more division.

Reactions: SKYDOG
Boilermaker03 said it best that “black history is American history.” I don’t care what skin color did what. It seems extremely important to you. Again that’s why the country will have a hard time coming together. We did this better than you. Look at us we did this. History doesn’t differentiate that white people did this or that. It only seems to when a black person does something. What difference does that make? Who cares? We are all the same regardless of skin color. Until that is acceptable to people the melting pot experiment will fail.

The left doesn't give a shit about whites being killed. It's not part of the narrative that they want to believe in so you won't see that video anywhere easily found.
You guys keep saying the left this, the left that or the left doesn’t care about unarmed whites getting killed. Apparently the right doesn’t either. Faux News doesn’t mention it either. You don’t need the media to make a stink about. Again if it happens as often as you say it does with todays technology such as cell phone video, social media etc. there should be to tons of video. Plus where is the outrage.

Morgan Freeman is 100% right here. Sad you can't see how he's right.

"Black history is American history"

Having a black history month is just more division.

Before I mentioned these folks I guarantee that you never heard of Garrett Morgan, Elijah McCoy, Louis Latimer and Madam CJ Walker.

You are so wrong. Black History Month does not divide. BHM honors the civil rights leaders that basically sacrificed their lives so that others can live better. If it weren’t for MLK, John Lewis, Medger Evers, and a whole lot of others the Civil Rights and Voting Rights bills in the 60’s, Jim Crow would be still alive and well. If the US can honor confederate soldiers with military bases naming, statues and monuments, what is wrong with a month to honor the aforementioned civil rights leaders, black inventors, music pioneers etc. A lot of the stuff people learn about during this month don’t appear in the history books.

With the poor attitudes you guys have with Black History Month, I see how people are trying to erase this history by removing books about Rosa Parks and MLK and others.

Before I mentioned these folks I guarantee that you never heard of Garrett Morgan, Elijah McCoy, Louis Latimer and Madam CJ Walker.

You are so wrong. Black History Month does not divide. BHM honors the civil rights leaders that basically sacrificed their lives so that others can live better. If it weren’t for MLK, John Lewis, Medger Evers, and a whole lot of others the Civil Rights and Voting Rights bills in the 60’s, Jim Crow would be still alive and well. If the US can honor confederate soldiers with military bases naming, statues and monuments, what is wrong with a month to honor the aforementioned civil rights leaders, black inventors, music pioneers etc. A lot of the stuff people learn about during this month don’t appear in the history books.

With the poor attitudes you guys have with Black History Month, I see how people are trying to erase this history by removing books about Rosa Parks and MLK and others.
I don’t believe people want to remove books about black history as you claim. If people want to read and learn about it that’s fine and good as I see it. However to ram it down the throats of ALL kids in school is wrong. I would highly doubt that schools predominantly with Hispanics or Asians as an example really care about black history.

It took you until February 5th to highlight some great accomplishments during Black History Month. Why did it take you that long? I think I know the answer. You’d rather divide than build like you do every day here.

You guys keep saying the left this, the left that or the left doesn’t care about unarmed whites getting killed. Apparently the right doesn’t either. Faux News doesn’t mention it either. You don’t need the media to make a stink about. Again if it happens as often as you say it does with todays technology such as cell phone video, social media etc. there should be to tons of video. Plus where is the outrage.
Because, it’s exceedingly rare. And even more rare when a black is killed by the cops. But you like to latch onto a single incident, out of millions of police/blacks interactions, and you focus on that one occurrence as if it happens every day. It doesn’t. It’s very, very, rare.
Which gets back to: don’t commit crime and you won’t have to deal with the police.

I don’t believe people want to remove books about black history as you claim. If people want to read and learn about it that’s fine and good as I see it. However to ram it down the throats of ALL kids in school is wrong. I would highly doubt that schools predominantly with Hispanics or Asians as an example really care about black history.
Man, they have been trying to do this in districts all over. Some successful, some not. Your statement “ram it down the throats”, now who is dividing. That is insensitive. Why not schools that are predominantly Hispanic and Asian? Folks need to learn about all cultures. I like history, I would love to learn more about the Hispanic and Asian cultures. I like reading about the struggles the the different ethnic groups like the Irish, Italians, Slovaks, Polish, etc. went through coming to America towards the end of the 1800's and early 1900's. Then were able to assimilate. It's people like you that only want to learn about the good US history not the bad. We need to learn about all history the good and the bad.

• Haha
Man, they have been trying to do this in districts all over. Some successful, some not. Your statement “ram it down the throats”, now who is dividing. That is insensitive. Why not schools that are predominantly Hispanic and Asian? Folks need to learn about all cultures. I like history, I would love to learn more about the Hispanic and Asian cultures. I like reading about the struggles the the different ethnic groups like the Irish, Italians, Slovaks, Polish, etc. went through coming to America towards the end of the 1800's and early 1900's. Then were able to assimilate. It's people like you that only want to learn about the good US history not the bad. We need to learn about all history the good and the bad.
It’s not people like me that only want to learn about good US history. Did you already forget that people tore down statues all over the country that told our history. I guess only good history is in the eye of the beholder.

I guess he must not be discussed much by Joe Madison on black talk radio.
MLK is discussed all the time on his show and not just during Black History Month. He has interviewed his kids several times. Every day is black history day on his channel where he highlights a black history factoid at the beginning of each hour every day.

It’s not people like me that only want to learn about good US history. Did you already forget that people tore down statues all over the country that told our history. I guess only good history is in the eye of the beholder.
First of all, weren’t the confederates traitors to the US? These people were obvuiously part of American history and we learned about them, the Civil War in the history books. However, as far as the confederate statues and monuments, most weren’t erected until the 1st Civil Rights movement in the early 1900’s. They were erected to enact fear and hate to the blacks and supporters of that movement. Nobody is talking about removing the confederate story from history books. US Military bases should not be named after a failed regime. I don’t know why people can’t understand that. Statues should not have been erected. Confederate flags should not been allow to be sold. In Germany it is against the law to sell and own Nazi paraphernalia. Should have been the same here with that confederate crap. Now that is division if I ever saw. If BLM erected a 20 foot tall Nat Turner statue, y’all would have a fit.

First of all, weren’t the confederates traitors to the US? These people were obvuiously part of American history and we learned about them, the Civil War in the history books. However, as far as the confederate statues and monuments, most weren’t erected until the 1st Civil Rights movement in the early 1900’s. They were erected to enact fear and hate to the blacks and supporters of that movement. Nobody is talking about removing the confederate story from history books. US Military bases should not be named after a failed regime. I don’t know why people can’t understand that. Statues should not have been erected. Confederate flags should not been allow to be sold. In Germany it is against the law to sell and own Nazi paraphernalia. Should have been the same here with that confederate crap. Now that is division if I ever saw. If BLM erected a 20 foot tall Nat Turner statue, y’all would have a fit.
Statues should not have been erected? They were so in your mind bad history should be removed. Most of the states had plaques telling things about history. I visited many and didn’t know about this stuff until reading the plaques. So depending on the history it’s acceptable to remove and forget. Very easy to understand now so thanks for clearing this up

Statues should not have been erected? They were so in your mind bad history should be removed. Most of the states had plaques telling things about history. I visited many and didn’t know about this stuff until reading the plaques. So depending on the history it’s acceptable to remove and forget. Very easy to understand now so thanks for clearing this up
You would visit them.

Those statues weren’t erected to learn about history. Those statues were erected out of hate and intimidation. Statues and monuments are one thing, Let ask you should all these military bases be named after these confederate soldiers who killed US troops?

You would visit them.

Those statues weren’t erected to learn about history. Those statues were erected out of hate and intimidation. Statues and monuments are one thing, Let ask you should all these military bases be named after these confederate soldiers who killed US troops?
Many of the statues were put on a piece of land that a battle occurred on. Others were erected on a state where a significant battle in history was fought. You know this being a history buff. You don’t like that history, but like other history that you agree with. After decades of these being acceptable in our country, it’s now unacceptable hate and intimidation. It’s clear on your history lesson so nothing else to discuss.

Many of the statues were put on a piece of land that a battle occurred on. Others were erected on a state where a significant battle in history was fought. You know this being a history buff. You don’t like that history, but like other history that you agree with. After decades of these being acceptable in our country, it’s now unacceptable hate and intimidation. It’s clear on your history lesson so nothing else to discuss.
These statues were never acceptable. These statues, along with names of military bases and schools, have always been unacceptable. Does not matter where these statues were erected, they were erected out of hate and to intimidate. The US should not have allowed these statues to be erected. Confederate flags should have never been allowed to be sold and owned. I'm not trying to erase history as I read about the Civil War many times. Learned about it school. They should continue to teach it in school. I'm not like these right wingers that want to remove Rosa Parks from school libraries.

You never answered my question. Should US military bases be named after confederate soldiers? There are quite a few.

Last edited:
These statues were never acceptable. These statues, along with names of military bases and schools, have always been unacceptable. Does not matter where these statues were erected, they were erected out of hate and to intimidate. The US should not have allowed these statues to be erected. Confederate flags should have never been allowed to be sold and owned. I'm not trying to erase history as I read about the Civil War many times. Learned about it school. They should continue to teach it in school. I'm not like these right wingers that want to remove Rosa Parks from school libraries.

You never answered my question. Should US military bases be named after confederate soldiers? There are quite a few.
I would say no to that, but it’s not that big of deal to me. Names of things such as teams and or the like are just that; names. I suppose everything has to be called something so it’s only a word. I’ve never been offended when someone called me a name and they have. We’ve all experienced it and react differently. I’m a sticks and stones guy so that’s how I roll.

We aren't the ones saying it happens as often as it does. It's the Washington Posts own research data as well as 3 other studies. Don't you get that? It's actual data, not our opinions or feelings.

How are we supposed to be mad about something that never gets reported on? Out of sight out of mind. Besides, we'd say the exact same thing about these publicized cases.

1. Stop breaking the law
2. Stop resisting arrest

ect

Black history month is divisive because when kids of a different race see it they wonder why he/she doesn't get a month of history. It's as Morgan Freeman said, the only way to get rid of racism, truly get rid of it, is to stop talking about it. Did you see the reaction of Mike Wallace when Morgan asked him if he wanted a Jewish history month? He was terrified. Basically said it like, oh hell no! It's not the good thing you think it is. Yes it's great to honor the people you mentioned, but having a Black history month is not the way to do it.

Nobody is trying to remove books about Rosa Parks and MLK. Now you're just being ignorant.

Reactions: SKYDOG
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT