ADVERTISEMENT

Damn, looks like all of BTN+ live streams are down. Can’t watch Purdue WVB or Soccer.

Purdue wins first two sets fairly easily, 23-19 and 25-20. Both Chicoine and Hudson playing well and Raven has 5 kills with 4 blocks. Wollard doing well I think.

If Rutgers did not have Kinkela (14 kills hitting 0,462) they would not have much.

Reactions: Boilermb
Boiler’s sweep match winning the last set 25-21. Kinkela was better defended after intermission but still ended up with 18 kills. Poulter, surprisingly, played quite a bit. Raven had 6 blks and 6 kills.

You have to beat the teams you should beat which the team did this weekend. Next Friday we welcome #2 Nebraska to Holloway. I hope we can stay competitive in that match.

Last edited:
Boiler’s sweep match winning the last set 25-21. Kinkela was better defended after intermission but still ended up with 18 kills. Poulter, surprisingly, played quite a bit. Raven had 6 blks and 6 kills.

You have to beat the teams you should beat which the team did this weekend. Next Friday we welcome Nebraska to Holloway. I hope we can stay competitive in that match.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT