ADVERTISEMENT

Collin Miller committed

This is really good news for all Purdue fans, but it is especially good news for those who wanted us to land some guys who are considered to be among Indiana's best talent. :):):):):):):):):):):)

You've gotta' be kidding me? The operative word
As they say in "the football capital of Indiana," BOOM![/QUE]
As they say today in the Football capitol of Indiana: "Why??? Why Colin? You've chosen your bed, now you must lie in it. Better have a tetanus shot!".

Huge pickup. Maybe we can get deep enough at some positions we can start to red shirt high quality players like this.
I like this class so far, and hope we can hang on to these guys. I know someone will mention not enough p5 (I'm so sick of reading that little letter/number combo) offers. But let's enjoy what we've got so far, and kudos to the coaching staff

Reactions: boiler800
This is exactly the type of kid to bring Boiler football back to where it belongs. He's tough, smart, and from Indiana. I like his size. I think Freeman is an attraction for recruits.

Freeman sure is an attraction, but so is Parker in a big way. Then comes Johnson, Bridge and Malone. I don't know how Carter is, but his long, outstanding NFL career gives him instant credibility. I think many people discount Hazell, but I think Hazell represents the future, and recruits like him. I think recruits are buying into being a part of a monumental rebuild. This year we'll see improvement that will prove me right. The guys predicting 1, 2 or 3 wins have the advantage of being able to hide behind the anonymity of the internet...which allows them to make rediculous predictions without anyone knowing who they are. We will be clearly better this season, and Coach Hazell isn't going anywhere unless we win 3 or less games. We will win 6. Then next years class will be even better.

I was catching up on the chat from yesterday and saw a couple references to Collin and something about his twitter, to which Kyle responded that it was strange and he hadn't been able to reach Collin to clarify. I glanced at his twitter but whatever it was must have been deleted. Did anyone see it or know what the hubbub was about?

Great to hear. Sounds like Master Collin is well respected by many people in Indiana.

Though I have a wait and see attitude with the football team, I am liking some of our recruiting this year and Master Collin is one of them.

Not sure what is going on with miller, but tweets about his commitment seem to have been deleted.

Just another reason not to take anything too seriously that these kids say or do until they've signed. The kid announces earlier than the deadline that HE set because he just couldn't wait any longer...a few days later deletes everything related to the commitment and can't be reached. That's recruiting.

Just another reason not to take anything too seriously that these kids say or do until they've signed. The kid announces earlier than the deadline that HE set because he just couldn't wait any longer...a few days later deletes everything related to the commitment and can't be reached. That's recruiting.
Per Kyle on KHC - Collin Miller remains committed per his h/s coach. WELCOME MR. MILLER!

If you look at things he's favorited, he seems to like to favorite a lot of things about iu football.

Collin Miller must be a big fan of COMEDY . . .

Stooges_Football2.jpg

Kid is a stud...future DE at Purdue and LB in NFL....I hope...has a Kerrigan motor

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT