ADVERTISEMENT

Coincidences?

indy35

All-American
Dec 14, 2006

It wasn’t economic anxiety that created the Trump cult. These people are disgusting.

Its as relevant as a couple of old ladies telling someone to get off their lawn is "because of Trump". You wackos are obsessed with the Donald. And he loves every minute you obsess over him.
"I hope Trump deports you." -Racist lady
Wonder why someone would come up with a Trump connection?
We get it, you don’t expect this President and Administration to be held to any standard whatsoever. Let them do what they want, no matter how illegal or unethical.

Reactions: TheCainer
Its as relevant as a couple of old ladies telling someone to get off their lawn is "because of Trump". You wackos are obsessed with the Donald. And he loves every minute you obsess over him.
"I hope Trump deports you." -Racist lady
Wonder why someone would come up with a Trump connection?
We get it, you don’t expect this President and Administration to be held to any standard whatsoever. Let them do what they want, no matter how illegal or unethical.
Name a president who hasn’t done something unethical.

Reactions: glidresquirrel
Is this relevant, hunkgolden?
Whatever would make these people think it’s ok to chant something like that?

For the record, those first two sources are dated July 11th, which is before this latest media explosion of racism finger-pointing. That's not to say that Trump didn't inspire these two situations with his rhetoric leading up to this past weekend, but you can't use the "send her back" argument in this particular case.

For the record, those first two sources are dated July 11th, which is before this latest media explosion of racism finger-pointing. That's not to say that Trump didn't inspire these two situations with his rhetoric leading up to this past weekend, but you can't use the "send her back" argument in this particular case.
Let’s see, was Trump’s latest incident out of the blue, or just a continuation and escalation of how he’s been for years?

Let’s see, was Trump’s latest incident out of the blue, or just a continuation and escalation of how he’s been for years?
You know, Whoopie used to support Trump. Oprah supported Trump for a run. Al Sharpton supported Trump. Jesse supported Trump.....before he became Prez. Guess he went from a friend to being a foe because all of a sudden he became a racist. This commentary is so full of holes and so full of bull shit. You don't like him...or conservatives. We get it.

You know, Whoopie used to support Trump. Oprah supported Trump for a run. Al Sharpton supported Trump. Jesse supported Trump.....before he became Prez. Guess he went from a friend to being a foe because all of a sudden he became a racist. This commentary is so full of holes and so full of bull shit. You don't like him...or conservatives. We get it.
Did you get that from a meme? You are so incredibly ignorant, it’s scary people like you vote. The Republican Party is toxic, devoid of intelligence, rational thinking, any semblance of morals.

Did you get that from a meme? You are so incredibly ignorant, it’s scary people like you vote. The Republican Party is toxic, devoid of intelligence, rational thinking, any semblance of morals.
No, you're the one showing your ignorance when you toss a blanket over an entire group. What's next...we're all crooks? Give the insults a break because it only proves your ignorance void of a valid arguement or peaceful discussion. You really need a lot of anger counseling.

It should also be noted that:

1) Up until 2012, Trump considered himself more Democratic leaning or independent, and even as late as 2015 stated that "He had a broad range of political positions" and that several of them were Democratic.

and

2) I think it's fair to say that every single thing that Trump says now gets 50X more scrutiny in the past four years than before he announced his candidacy. Some of the things he has said over the years before that (ie. Howard Stern interviews) have been pretty low-quality, but most people wrote them off as "billionaire playboy" being shock-jock-esque. They get examined a little more closely when you are the leader of the free world.

No, you're the one showing your ignorance when you toss a blanket over an entire group. What's next...we're all crooks? Give the insults a break because it only proves your ignorance void of a valid arguement or peaceful discussion. You really need a lot of anger counseling.
Hmm, what’s Trump’s approval rating among Republicans? Which Republicans on this board speak out about all that Trump is doing to that country? It’s clear what the Republican Party is now.

Hmm, what’s Trump’s approval rating among Republicans? Which Republicans on this board speak out about all that Trump is doing to that country? It’s clear what the Republican Party is now.
And it's clear what the Democrat party has become. Haters, race-baiters, malcontents, free-loaders, users....you want to go on with this charade Indy?

And it's clear that the Republican party has become nothing but racist, xenophobic, elitest pedophiles,....and I'm sure some of them are good people.

You see what I did there?

(And before you get into a tizzy about it, no, I don't believe that in the slightest).

Reactions: Bill4411
And it's clear that the Republican party has become nothing but racist, xenophobic, elitest pedophiles,....and I'm sure some of them are good people.

You see what I did there?

(And before you get into a tizzy about it, no, I don't believe that in the slightest).
I don't get in "Tizzy's" over an internet forum. Doesn't do any good.

And it's clear what the Democrat party has become. Haters, race-baiters, malcontents, free-loaders, users....you want to go on with this charade Indy?
Thank you Mr. President, you have set the example . I'm free to be a hater, just like you Mr.President. I am free to speak racist slurs and derogatory remarks to anyone that is not like me. Thank you for making the Klu Klux Klan cool again. Chapters all over the country will begin to grow and expand thanks to you.
Thank you for giving me the courage to just go up and grab women in any way i want. Thank you.
Thank you Mr.President for giving me the freedom to lie and bear false witness,if you can do it it must be ok.
And above all thank you for teaching our children that all these things are ok to do. Teaching them that if they do and say these things ,you and the Republican Party will always have their back

Thank you Mr. President, you have set the example . I'm free to be a hater, just like you Mr.President. I am free to speak racist slurs and derogatory remarks to anyone that is not like me. Thank you for making the Klu Klux Klan cool again. Chapters all over the country will begin to grow and expand thanks to you.
Thank you for giving me the courage to just go up and grab women in any way i want. Thank you.
Thank you Mr.President for giving me the freedom to lie and bear false witness,if you can do it it must be ok.
And above all thank you for teaching our children that all these things are ok to do. Teaching them that if they do and say these things ,you and the Republican Party will always have their back
Pure hyperbole. Your party can't beat him so they slander him.

The Ku Klux Klan IS more relevant now, but not because of Trump. It’s because of people like you who’ve given those silly idiots more attention than they’ve had in 50 years in a lame attempt at partisanship, because Trumps election irrevocably broke you.

As for the OP, I guess I don’t understand what the point is. Were those people not racist before Trump? Was no one ever recorded saying stupid racist stuff before Trump? What is your evidence Trump inspired them, and don’t say because they mentioned his name. Obama deported more people than Trump has, so the odds would theoretically be better they’d mention him if he were still president.

Reactions: TwinDegrees2
This is weak sauce compared to the Democrat funded Antifa's actions of violence. Why haven't you condemned them yet?
I know what we need to do !! Compare the # of violent episodes for which Antifa is responsible in our history, and compare that to the total episodes of Skinheads, Neo-Nazis, White Nationalists, and THE GRANDDADDY OF THEM ALL..…………you know 'em/you love 'em…...let's give it up for the KU KLUX KLAN !!!! Post the final totals, Twin..
Pure hyperbole. Your party can't beat him so they slander him.
2016 ? The "other" presidential candidate got 2,900,000 more votes ( lost via the arithmetic of the E.C.) In 2018, your guy's 2-yr. record only helped cost you 40 House seats.
Just like the Donald says: He's the "landslide winner guy "

The Ku Klux Klan IS more relevant now, but not because of Trump. It’s because of people like you who’ve given those silly idiots more attention than they’ve had in 50 years in a lame attempt at partisanship, because Trumps election irrevocably broke you.

As for the OP, I guess I don’t understand what the point is. Were those people not racist before Trump? Was no one ever recorded saying stupid racist stuff before Trump? What is your evidence Trump inspired them, and don’t say because they mentioned his name. Obama deported more people than Trump has, so the odds would theoretically be better they’d mention him if he were still president.

Right, just ignore the racists, they'll go away. That how it works. Clearly, that's how it worked during the Civil Rights era.

What is *your* evidence that "giving attention" to and shaming racists creates more racists? That's complete and utter rubbish. The Occam's razor explanation is clearly that, if you have a racist president who campaigned on a racist platform, it helps enable and normalize racist ideology. If you don't understand that, you don't understand logic.

oh I see, it's my fault that clan rally broke out the other night. Ok it will probably be my fault when they start chanting "eeny meeny miney mo" at the next one too.

Right, just ignore the racists, they'll go away. That how it works. Clearly, that's how it worked during the Civil Rights era.

What is *your* evidence that "giving attention" to and shaming racists creates more racists? That's complete and utter rubbish. The Occam's razor explanation is clearly that, if you have a racist president who campaigned on a racist platform, it helps enable and normalize racist ideology. If you don't understand that, you don't understand logic.
I didn’t say it created more racists. I said that giving those 12 fools who still parade around in white robes any attention at all is idiotic.

I didn’t say it created more racists. I said that giving those 12 fools who still parade around in white robes any attention at all is idiotic.

The false premise here is that racist incidents aren't a problem and aren't increasing.

All forms of it should be aggressively shamed and shouted down, made to be socially unacceptable.

Reactions: indy35

Not crooks just bible holding, gun toting deplorable citizens.

There are many who suffer from TDS. It's kind of funny to watch. Unfortunately for them, they'll be afflicted for another 5 1/2 years and after that, potentially Nikki Haley.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT