ADVERTISEMENT

Cignatti should have added IU basketball to

Teams that suck. Back to back beat downs
Talked to some IU guys who said the Cignetti hire hasn’t been well received by the tens of tens of Indinia fans who actually care more about IU football than they do about their mediocre tailgating scene at their cinder block, poop covered stadium. They were underwhelmed by his Dolly Madison teams and overwhelmed by his need for two afternoon naps, new tennis balls for his walker, and his habit of eating dinner at 4:30 so he can be in bed in his 85 degree trailer by 7:00. He makes Woodson look like a teenager.

Lots of excitement in Indinia country!

Talked to some IU guys who said the Cignetti hire hasn’t been well received by the tens of tens of Indinia fans who actually care more about IU football than they do about their mediocre tailgating scene at their cinder block, poop covered stadium. They were underwhelmed by his Dolly Madison teams and overwhelmed by his need for two afternoon naps, new tennis balls for his walker, and his habit of eating dinner at 4:30 so he can be in bed in his 85 degree trailer by 7:00. He makes Woodson look like a teenager.

I think Cignetti might turn things around there. Solid group of coaches that could make some noise. Whether they have support from the admin or not we'll see. I would not sleep on them.

Not sure what you do for a living, but you really need to work for a satirical website or something similar.

I think Cignetti might turn things around there. Solid group of coaches that could make some noise. Whether they have support from the admin or not we'll see. I would not sleep on them.
I think he’s a solid hire for a program and university that doesn’t care about football. When there are fewer people in the stands in the second half than he had at James Madison, he’ll probably wonder why he said yes to Indinia.

I think he’s a solid hire for a program and university that doesn’t care about football. When there are fewer people in the stands in the second half than he had at James Madison, he’ll probably wonder why he said yes to Indinia.
He might also wonder why there is so much Irish green and gold shirts and jackets in the stands.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT