ADVERTISEMENT

Chip Kelly leaving UCLA to be OC at tOSU

South Bend Boiler

Redshirt Freshman
Gold Member
Aug 22, 2001
Horrible timing for this long-standing underachieving program about to move to the B10. I wonder if Grand Rapids native Spencer Holstege might want to return to Purdue. Would the door be open?

Horrible timing for this long-standing underachieving program about to move to the B10. I wonder if Grand Rapids native Spencer Holstege might want to return to Purdue. Would the door be open?
I’m guessing they’re glad they can be rid of him with no buyout. He was dead man walking this season.

Bruins ranked #18 2024 recruiting class in conference on 247. This will not help their cause.
UCLA Basketball coach said that their collective was uncompetitive. If their basketball program does not get enough NIL support, than I imagine their football is worse.

Chip just wants to play ball, Xs and Os. He does not appear to like spending time with donors and campaigning. He was Ryan Day’s mentor, so he will call plays at OSU Ryan Day style. Ryan Day could be the guy campaigning for more funds.

Pete Carroll or David Shaw could be a good short term replacement coach at UCLA until they find a younger coach. Good luck UCLA.

Reactions: pboiler18
UCLA Basketball coach said that their collective was uncompetitive. If their basketball program does not get enough NIL support, than I imagine their football is worse.

Chip just wants to play ball, Xs and Os. He does not appear to like spending time with donors and campaigning. He was Ryan Day’s mentor, so he will call plays at OSU Ryan Day style. Ryan Day could be the guy campaigning for more funds.

Pete Carroll or David Shaw could be a good short term replacement coach at UCLA until they find a younger coach. Good luck UCLA.
he also wasn't a fan of recruiting, PJ might come to row the yacht for them

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT