ADVERTISEMENT

China is awesome

Everyone buys goods from China, Vietnam, and other countries not just Wal Mart. It’s cheaper to do so. This actually keeps the cost of goods lower for US consumers.
Wal Mart is the largest importer of Chinese and foreign made goods in the world...not just the US. Wal Mart comes in, your local merchant is toast. Lowe's comes in...your local lumber yard and appliance dealers are toast. But folks just keep walking in their doors. It's time to do what I've done for years....look for the "Made in the USA" label. I will not darken Wal Mart's doors.

Wal Mart is the largest importer of Chinese and foreign made goods in the world...not just the US. Wal Mart comes in, your local merchant is toast. Lowe's comes in...your local lumber yard and appliance dealers are toast. But folks just keep walking in their doors. It's time to do what I've done for years....look for the "Made in the USA" label. I will not darken Wal Mart's doors.
I try to do that with Amazon. I hate what they have done to the retailer’s. For the most part looks like we stand alone in our position.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT