ADVERTISEMENT

Can’t afford a new house, thank Joe Biden

I can't even imagine looking at that kind of payments for an avg house. Forget student loan debt almost everyone is going to need help trying to own a house. I bought in a different time and long ago pd off , can't even imagine.

Reactions: A. Ness and SKYDOG
I can't even imagine looking at that kind of payments for an avg house. Forget student loan debt almost everyone is going to need help trying to own a house. I bought in a different time and long ago pd off , can't even imagine.

I hear you. Trucks cost more now than house did. Glad it's paid off and I have no debts. Glad I have savings....even though the Dems have done their best to reduce the buying power of my savings by 20%.

They truly value their green utopia over all of us in the middle class, and say it everyday in their actions.

Although the majority do understand.....there is a small % of independents and middle of the road Dems don't have the mental capacity to tie the housing costs, food costs and energy cost to the Dems because they are uninformed and believe their media masters in their phones. Crazy.

Reactions: A. Ness and SKYDOG
I hear you. Trucks cost more now than house did. Glad it's paid off and I have no debts. Glad I have savings....even though the Dems have done their best to reduce the buying power of my savings by 20%.

They truly value their green utopia over all of us in the middle class, and say it everyday in their actions.

Although the majority do understand.....there is a small % of independents and middle of the road Dems don't have the mental capacity to tie the housing costs, food costs and energy cost to the Dems because they are uninformed and believe their media masters in their phones. Crazy.
I actually pd less for house than my last truck I bought new, I still keep around from 1998. I did put a lot into the house but it's a lot easier to do when not making payments and interest on it. I don't need a new truck for my use anymore . The property tax rent payment is bad enough. That is probably in the graph and a lot of people don't even know what they are paying in taxes it all comes in the mortgage bill

Reactions: SKYDOG
The real-estate business has gone to shit here. We are being hit from two fronts - high interest rates and inflated values. People with 3% mortgages are not moving/selling to by 7.5%, and why would they? Builders are not building and paying Biden's material inflation, although we have seen some downward pressure as demand has decreased.

The burning questions is, will we see a 2008-like correction?

Reactions: bonefish1
So instead of mean tweets, we have too aimless twits at the top.
In Trump's current state, we will only trade one aimless twit for another. I voted for him in 2016, and by 2018, he blew it. A great economy and he, as the party leader, couldn't keep congress red. Maybe it was his narcissism and mean tweets? Be a Reagan, and not a Trump.

So instead of mean tweets, we have too aimless twits at the top.
I'm not convinced it is aimless. Independent thinkers and lives are essentially domestic terrorists. The fundamental change of this country with the aid of the virus from China leaked has MO behind it. Did we ever hear who killed Epstein or who leaked the SCOTUS review of Roe/Wade or who dropped the cocaine in the White House or????

White House Accidentally Hands Out Plastic Baggies Of Cocaine To Trick-Or-Treaters
653ff8b373b5b653ff8b373b5c.jpg

WASHINGTON, D.C. — Parents are encouraged to check their child's Halloween candy haul every year to keep an eye out for razor blades and granola bars, but they didn't have to worry about the treats they'd get from the White House — until now. According to sources, the President and First Lady accidentally handed out fresh-cut bags of cocaine to trick-or-treaters at the South Lawn of the White House instead of candy, endangering both children and poll numbers.

"Dagnabbit, I grabbed the wrong basket again," said a frustrated Biden upon realizing he had already distributed his son Hunter's stash to the entire neighborhood. "Ah well... anyway, prick or preet, kids, have fun!"

According to eyewitnesses, Dr. Jill Biden then sprang into action. "Oh no, Joe! Crack is bad for kids!" she said. "I know that because I am a real doctor!" She then began chasing down children and swatting baskets out of their hands, leaving dozens of traumatized children crying on the White House lawn.

The weeping children attracted the attention of Secret Service agents who proceeded to seal off exits and haphazardly search through bags of Halloween candy.

"Whoa whoa whoa, not so fast, pal!" shouted Special Agent Vince Stallone as he slammed a 7-year-old kid in a Mandalorian costume to the ground. "This is some top-shelf blow, kid. You're going to jail!"

At publishing time, the Secret Service had confirmed they have no leads as to where the cocaine may have come from.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT