ADVERTISEMENT

By the Numbers: Penn State at Purdue

Kyle_Holderfield

Staff Writer
Staff
Oct 22, 2022
West Lafayette, IN

Nine​

The new record for three-pointers made at Mackey Arena. Mason Gillis broke the record of eight last night.

Thirty-Two​

Mason Gillis' +/- last night, every Boilermaker was +, aside from Caleb Furst's -12.

Five​

The number of wins Purdue needs to win the regular season Big Ten Title. There are 8 games remaining, with 3 of the next four being on the road.

I like that different players are stepping up. Gillis last night.

But before that....One night it's Jenkins, then often Loyer. Smith goes off occasionally depending on matchups. Furst comes through with a good offensive game here and there. TKR capable for 6-10 as a backup. Alot of complimentary weapons around Edey. Which is a tribute to CMP recruiting really.

And Newman hasn't even gone off this year for multiple 3s....but you know it's coming! Can't wait for his 3s to rain.

Nine​

The new record for three-pointers made at Mackey Arena. Mason Gillis broke the record of eight last night.

Thirty-Two​

Mason Gillis' +/- last night, every Boilermaker was +, aside from Caleb Furst's -12.

Five​

The number of wins Purdue needs to win the regular season Big Ten Title. There are 8 games remaining, with 3 of the next four being on the road.

I could lose my mind studying this. Five clearly massive contributors. But my eyes see so much value in the others.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT