ADVERTISEMENT

Brohm's boys go down to 1 - 4 Pitt

I would take 6-1 over what we have now. Nobody complained about being west Champs.

Our fan base has come up with 345 excuses for walters. Their fan base will have his ass if he continues with even 2-3 loss seasons.
He’s always welcome back here. I always said that UL might be his home but we’ll treat him better as a school and fan base.

Reactions: BoilerAlumni12
He’s always welcome back here. I always said that UL might be his home but we’ll treat him better as a school and fan base.

I would take 6-1 over what we have now. Nobody complained about being west Champs.

Our fan base has come up with 345 excuses for walters. Their fan base will have his ass if he continues with even 2-3 loss seasons.
Their fanbase will pay players under the table all year long to have a winner. They have their boy and they can keep him. How do you lose to a team that is 1-4 after vaulting into the top 20? Brohm always won some you didn't expect and lost some you just couldn't figure out. Some things never change.

Their fanbase will pay players under the table all year long to have a winner. They have their boy and they can keep him. How do you lose to a team that is 1-4 after vaulting into the top 20? Brohm always won some you didn't expect and lost some you just couldn't figure out. Some things never change.
I like Brohm, but got to keep things in perspective here, he was here for 6 yrs and had a 36 - 34 record.

Reactions: drewjin and z_one
Unfortunately that makes him, behind Tiller, maybe the most successful Purdue coach of the last 30 years.
Hope was 22-27 and probably had the lowest salary and least amount of money for assistant coaches of any coach in the last 30 years.

Last edited:
Reactions: drewjin
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT