ADVERTISEMENT

Bria Harmon

purduedavie

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 9, 2007
She hasn't played this year, I saw videos of her practicing, anyone know what's the deal with her, she played like 3 games last year, is she not worthy of playing in blowouts?

She was recovering from an injury as the season began. I have no idea regarding her present condition.
Thanks, I follow the team a bit, she never gets in a game, my guess is it has to be an injury, there's been blowouts where at the least she would deserve some mop up minutes. It will be interesting to see who and how many current players return next year with 4 new ones coming in. Guessing that Grant and probably Farquar who will be 24 are done, Diagne if she returns would be a 6th year college player, she's made improvements maybe she returns, Karissa will be back unless injuries prevent her from playing. Some of the underclassmen probably split.

Reactions: DocRon
I'm not sure who will return. I'm guessing that will be decided when they all meet individually with the coaches at the end of the season. I know some on here are convinced that Coach Versyp will not return. But I'm not....I would put the chances at 60-40 that she returns. But who really knows?

I am very excited to see one of the new recruits to be a Lady Boiler. I think Jayla Smith is going to be a star right next to Madison Layden. She is a dead eye shooter and an all around great player. She is a proven winner. I think those two are going to do very good things together in the Boilermaker uniform....a great pair of versatile wings.

I'm not sure who will return. I'm guessing that will be decided when they all meet individually with the coaches at the end of the season. I know some on here are convinced that Coach Versyp will not return. But I'm not....I would put the chances at 60-40 that she returns. But who really knows?

I am very excited to see one of the new recruits to be a Lady Boiler. I think Jayla Smith is going to be a star right next to Madison Layden. She is a dead eye shooter and an all around great player. She is a proven winner. I think those two are going to do very good things together in the Boilermaker uniform....a great pair of versatile wings.
I believe Sharon has 1 more year on her deal, if that's the case my guess is she gets 1 more year. Madison is going to be a heckuve player here, hope Karissa is 100% next year, those two along with Traylor make for a nice nucleus to build on. Add in Kyle, Jayla Smith, Moore, and Doumbia and that makes for a decent team on paper.

I believe Sharon has 1 more year on her deal, if that's the case my guess is she gets 1 more year. Madison is going to be a heckuve player here, hope Karissa is 100% next year, those two along with Traylor make for a nice nucleus to build on. Add in Kyle, Jayla Smith, Moore, and Doumbia and that makes for a decent team on paper.
Why would Bo bring her back after this disasterous season? Stop the misery.

Reactions: Gesysp
Just know way to know what Bo will do. Most want her to move on but we are only fans. With such a down year unless they have decided to not make a change at all, it seems the ideal time, but what do we know. Yes, there are some potential decent pieces to this team so next year could be better. We gave an Iowa team a battle that handily beat a good Rutgers team yesterday. But almost all posters on this board agree that the coaching is manifestly bad so it seems a change for that reason is really needed no matter what kind of squad we have. And with the anomaly of seniors returning, even a new coach will not know what they have for a while including tranfers both ways. It's a circus. But one thing is true; a good coach covers a lot of ills.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT